Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 38. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
June 27, 2016, 08:40:24 AM
And Zakir's a hater, isn't he?

Zakir is an open sympathizer of the ISIS, whose hobby is to insult the other religions and non-Muslims. People here trying to portray Zakir as some sort of Muslim equivalent of Mahatma Gandhi shows their moral bankruptcy. He encourages violence against non-Muslims in Muslim majority nations and ask his followers to forcibly convert the infidels. He want India to be ruled by the Shakira law. He also supported the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas. He once called Osama bin Laden as a soldier of Islam.

You got it.  Note there have been widespread protests and negative comments about Zakir from leaders of Islamic faiths.  So in bringing this up it isn't even "West thinking against Islam,"  it's that but also "Islam against Islam."

I view Zakir as the Muslim equal of one of our Western lying, cheating tele Evangelists who rake in money from gullible suckers, and give them back empty fantasies.But none of our Western charlatans encourage murder and the atrocities that plague Islam.  

None.

Zakir does.  He does it intentionally.  
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 26, 2016, 10:37:45 PM

Zakir is an open sympathizer of the ISIS, whose hobby is to insult the other religions and non-Muslims. People here trying to portray Zakir as some sort of Muslim equivalent of Mahatma Gandhi shows their moral bankruptcy. He encourages violence against non-Muslims in Muslim majority nations and ask his followers to forcibly convert the infidels. He want India to be ruled by the Shakira law. He also supported the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas. He once called Osama bin Laden as a soldier of Islam.
legendary
June 26, 2016, 08:39:18 PM
no it is totally false. people are not hate Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion that teaches the love for every religion it teach us the equality and respect of other. and if some people are doing doing so they are illustrate they have no knowledge about Islam. You know people are entering in Islam in a great number. he American the Canadian the Briton are entering in the world of Islam. i suggest you to watch a video on U Tube ( Dr Zakir Nike) you will know the importance and the followers of Islam. just watch videos of Dr Zakir Nike.

Here's Zakir.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik#Terrorism

"If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him," and that "if he is terrorizing America – the terrorist, biggest terrorist – I am with him. Every Muslim should be a terrorist. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam."

"I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist.... What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorises."

"it is a blatant, open secret that this attack on the Twin Towers was done by George Bush himself"

"Muslims have the right to sex with their female slaves"

Naik for recommending the death penalty for homosexuals and for apostasy from the faith

supports a ban on the construction of non-Muslim places of worship in Muslim lands as well as the Taliban's bombing of the Buddhas of Bamiyan.

Either you know nothing about Islam, or Zakir knows nothing about Islam.  So which is it?  Or is it just more of this dog-shit stupid Islamic Takiyya?

legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
June 26, 2016, 06:43:32 PM
Another reason:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 06:53:28 AM
Average IQ of Muslims in Muslim countries is between 80-85.

I am afraid that the average IQ in Muslim nations is even below what you had quoted in your post.

BTW... I don't know how accurate this map is with respect to China. If the Chinese are so intelligent, then why do they steal inventions made by others?

I believe that chinese are intelligent. Check the answers for this quora question.
https://www.quora.com/Are-Chinese-more-intelligent-than-Indians
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 06:05:01 AM
no it is totally false. people are not hate Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion that teaches the love for every religion it teach us the equality and respect of other. and if some people are doing doing so they are illustrate they have no knowledge about Islam. You know people are entering in Islam in a great number. he American the Canadian the Briton are entering in the world of Islam. i suggest you to watch a video on U Tube ( Dr Zakir Nike) you will know the importance and the followers of Islam. just watch videos of Dr Zakir Nike.
legendary
June 19, 2016, 01:44:01 PM

I am afraid that the average IQ in Muslim nations is even below what you had quoted in your post.

BTW... I don't know how accurate this map is with respect to China. If the Chinese are so intelligent, then why do they steal inventions made by others?

Because it's the smart thing to do?

LOL...
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 19, 2016, 01:21:42 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 12:03:30 PM
Islam has  turned into cancer and needs to be eradicated
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 19, 2016, 11:31:47 AM
"Why do people hate islam?"

Completely wrong question. So put this issue suggests that Muslims are not people.
legendary
June 18, 2016, 09:08:41 AM
Ignorance. They know nothing about it and that allows people to fill the gaps in their knowledge with whatever bias they have. It's also true that all people hear about are Islamic terrorists. Obviously the jihadists represent a very small number of Muslims.

Well said. Ignorance and lack of information regarding the religion. Even Muslims themselves have found ways to interpret Islamic teachings to their own convenience to exploit situations according to their wants, example being Jihad.
Actually this illustrates the central problem with Islam, not it's wondrous benefits.

If a bakery produced wonderful cakes, but one in a thousand of those cakes killed everyone who ate it, that bakery would not be in business for long.
Activity: 644
June 18, 2016, 06:21:16 AM
Ignorance. They know nothing about it and that allows people to fill the gaps in their knowledge with whatever bias they have. It's also true that all people hear about are Islamic terrorists. Obviously the jihadists represent a very small number of Muslims.

Well said. Ignorance and lack of information regarding the religion. Even Muslims themselves have found ways to interpret Islamic teachings to their own convenience to exploit situations according to their wants, example being Jihad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 18, 2016, 04:16:52 AM
They not really hate the Islam, they hate the muslim.  And even me, I am afraid to the word "muslim", because some muslim were attached to being the terrorist, the suicide bomber; ISIS were muslim, abu sayyaf were muslim, but a lot of them were friendly people.  I met someone during my college days and they were nice and disciplined, they are even respectful.
legendary
March 04, 2016, 08:59:54 AM
Please ask the question you have?
I will answer with pleasure.

The question you should answer is the one you asked yourself, bolded above.  And please remember, people on this forum know Takiyya.   So be honest in your reply.
Activity: 182
March 04, 2016, 04:54:12 AM
Please ask the question you have?
I will answer with pleasure.

legendary
March 01, 2016, 08:31:26 PM
I think people believe media ( especially big media organs like Bbc, Cnn)   without searching Islam.
Whereas Islam is a peace religion. Calls humanty to heaven by making favor for humanity and avoiding bad things.  Islam heralds a second life after death.  Quran says "if one kills onebody, he is like as killed all world". While such, how a muslim can be terrorist?
I think some people are prejudiced about Islam. If there's a muslim terrorist, it is not Islam's mistake. That  means he misunderstood Islam and he destroyed his both life.

How about instead of asking the question (bolded) YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION?

And please do a little better than saying he made mistakes.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
March 01, 2016, 06:05:23 PM
I think people believe media ( especially big media organs like Bbc, Cnn)   without searching Islam.
Whereas Islam is a peace religion. Calls humanty to heaven by making favor for humanity and avoiding bad things.  Islam heralds a second life after death.  Quran says "if one kills onebody, he is like as killed all world". While such, how a muslim can be terrorist?
I think some people are prejudiced about Islam. If there's a muslim terrorist, it is not Islam's mistake. That  means he misunderstood Islam and he destroyed his both life.

I think you should re-read your Quran.  Your Mohammed was a warlord, pedophile, murderer, slave owner and a rapist.
Nothing wrong with it, if you lived in 6th century, I guess.

Last time I check we live in the 21st century. 

If you believe in Islam, you believe in everything Mohammed said and did.  And if you do, you are a despicable human being.
I hope you recover from your delusion.

Yes. It's amazing -- after everything that's happened -- how many people either choose to be ignorant about Islam's founder, Islam's history and Islam's belief system. And the people who know better purposefully spread lies about Islam being "peace religion." Fucking people. Goddammit.
Have you ever read prophet's life from correct source?

Yes, I have. And you know I'm telling the truth.
March 01, 2016, 05:45:17 PM

I think you should re-read your Quran.  Your Mohammed was a warlord, pedophile, murderer, slave owner and a rapist.

If you believe in Islam, you believe in everything Mohammed said and did.  And if you do, you are a despicable human being.

Yes. It's amazing -- after everything that's happened -- how many people either choose to be ignorant about Islam's founder, Islam's history and Islam's belief system. And the people who know better purposefully spread lies about Islam being "peace religion." Fucking people. Goddammit.
Have you ever read prophet's life from correct source?  How you can easily insult!
How you can slander easily!
I will not answer anything you claim because, i don't find your words valuable for giving any answer. Because you are enemy to Islamic belief prejudicely.
What a pity  on you!
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
March 01, 2016, 04:58:13 PM

March 01, 2016, 04:06:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: