Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 59. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 25, 2015, 10:41:09 AM
Soon all we say Allaho Akbar
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2015, 08:24:00 AM

Science is the key not religion

Science is a religion, not the key.   Smiley
NOPE Cheesy ITS NOT A RELIGION ITS PROOF AND FACT RELIGION IS MAKE BELIEVE  Grin

Science theory is part of science. Theory is fiction until it is proven to be fact. In addition, there are many scientists and others who believe much of science fiction theory to be fact. Science is religion.

Smiley

This is one of those things that religious people do either out of willful or actual ignorance. I'll admit it, it straight up pisses me off. If you do NOT understand a term, LEARN.

Theory does NOT mean in science what it means in common usage. Science operates basically under two axioms. One, that all things CAN BE known. (not ARE known). Two, that one needs a framework to test postulates to best describe known facts.

Until such time as a thing has been proven far in excess of what is necessary to convict for murder, it is NOT theory. It's a postulate. Even if it APPEARS to be correct, such as the Causal Order Postulate, which has remained a postulate for decades because it cannot be properly reconciled with existing theory.

A THEORY, by contrast, is that which best describes the known facts, has been reviewed, tested, reviewed again, and tested again ad nauseam until so little of it remains speculative that it is deemed to be the best description of the facts at hand AND has been rigorously tested. In the scientific method, we do not test to PROVE a postulate, we test to DISPROVE. Every test is designed to make the postulate fail. When all tests that can be conceived have failed to disprove a postulate, it becomes part of the general theory of that particular discipline. If additional tests can be thought up, and they are frequently, they are undertaken. Once it's accepted as theory, additional questions do not make it leave the theory UNLESS they disprove all or part of the existing theory, again, with extreme rigor.

By contrast, Religion accepts as truth so called "holy writ" and if they test at all, test with extreme bias towards what is already believed, do not do so under peer review, and frequently hide or distort the known facts in order to perpetuate the dogma.

This is one of those things makes me pity ignorant science types. They tell us science is religion by how they handle it. Then we tell them the same thing in a straight-forward manner. Then they go about proving it to be religion by the ways that they say it is not religion.

At the same time, they tell us that the Bible is not being tested for truth scientifically. Yet, when they are shown the testing that not only proves that the Bible is truth, but also that it is religion by showing us our inability to perceive everything, they want to throw religion under the bus, even though they express theory in science, which shows any understanding person that science is religion.

Amazing! All that scientific study, and yet so much ignorance.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 25, 2015, 02:05:25 AM

NOPE Cheesy ITS NOT A RELIGION ITS PROOF AND FACT RELIGION IS MAKE BELIEVE  Grin

Science theory is part of science. Theory is fiction until it is proven to be fact. In addition, there are many scientists and others who believe much of science fiction theory to be fact. Science is religion.

Smiley

This is one of those things that religious people do either out of willful or actual ignorance. I'll admit it, it straight up pisses me off. If you do NOT understand a term, LEARN.

Theory does NOT mean in science what it means in common usage. Science operates basically under two axioms. One, that all things CAN BE known. (not ARE known). Two, that one needs a framework to test postulates to best describe known facts.

Until such time as a thing has been proven far in excess of what is necessary to convict for murder, it is NOT theory. It's a postulate. Even if it APPEARS to be correct, such as the Causal Order Postulate, which has remained a postulate for decades because it cannot be properly reconciled with existing theory.

A THEORY, by contrast, is that which best describes the known facts, has been reviewed, tested, reviewed again, and tested again ad nauseam until so little of it remains speculative that it is deemed to be the best description of the facts at hand AND has been rigorously tested. In the scientific method, we do not test to PROVE a postulate, we test to DISPROVE. Every test is designed to make the postulate fail. When all tests that can be conceived have failed to disprove a postulate, it becomes part of the general theory of that particular discipline. If additional tests can be thought up, and they are frequently, they are undertaken. Once it's accepted as theory, additional questions do not make it leave the theory UNLESS they disprove all or part of the existing theory, again, with extreme rigor.

By contrast, Religion accepts as truth so called "holy writ" and if they test at all, test with extreme bias towards what is already believed, do not do so under peer review, and frequently hide or distort the known facts in order to perpetuate the dogma.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 25, 2015, 01:57:49 AM
You're the one who needs to learn to read... I  mentioned 100 CE - which is 100 AD in the old money.

That made me laugh. For those unaware of modern historical conventions:

Old Money (I love that!)
 B.C. Before Christ. Misnomer even biblically... but relates to the alleged birth of christ.
 A.D. Anno Domini. Latin for "In the year of our Lord".

Modern Convention

CE Common Era. Corresponds with A.D.
BCE Before common Era. Corresponds with B.C.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 24, 2015, 07:33:06 PM
You are reading this using;

The theory of computing,
The digital theory,
The RF theory,
The electronics theory,
The electrical theory,
The theory of general relativity,
The theory of special relativity (satellites)

Amongst many others... But hey they are "just theories ". Happens that if a single one in the stack is wrong you will not read this...
I do like these theories.
legendary
December 24, 2015, 07:16:33 PM
No sir, they are still theories.
The only thing above theory is a law.

The correct term is "that's just an hypothesis ".

The point is, the development of engineered equipment does not change a theory into a fact. It might, at times, help to do so, but not necessarily.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2015, 07:11:53 PM
No sir, they are still theories.
The only thing above theory is a law.

The correct term is "that's just an hypothesis ".
legendary
December 24, 2015, 06:23:34 PM

The theory of computing,
The digital theory,
The RF theory,
The electronics theory,
The electrical theory,

Amongst many others... But hey they are "just theories ". Happens that if a single one in the stack is wrong you will not read this...

If there are any theories that are in line with the science used to make these things work, then they are not theories any longer. They are facts.

If engineers happened to develop some of these things because they looked at the theories, if the theories were not proven to be fact, then the engineers applied other than the theories to make the fact of the working things.

Theory and engineering are two completely different things. Both may be called science by many. But pure science that has theories within its realms, also has science fiction by way of those theories.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2015, 06:12:30 PM

The theory of computing,
The digital theory,
The RF theory,
The electronics theory,
The electrical theory,

legendary
December 24, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

Smiley
legendary
December 24, 2015, 02:13:55 PM
Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

same going on here i hate ISLAM AND ALL RELIGIONS ITS A JOKE
plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world
I would rather be dead than live like a muslim
NOW FOR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME

LISTEN TO THIS WOMEN THIS IS WHY I HATE ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley
SO ALMOST 100% CAN TURN MUSLIM THEN IF THEY KEEP SPREADING LOOK AT 20 YEARS AGO HOW MANY MUSLIMS THEN THEY ARE GROWING LIKE A CANCER Cheesy Cheesy
So BADECKER you better start preaching to some muslims and have a preaching fight you might convert some into MUPPETS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The only reason why Muslims are spreading to Christian lands is, God is directing circumstances to get them to do so. Why is God getting them to come here? So that we can convert them to Christianity, since we wouldn't go over there and do it.

Note that not all Muslims will convert. The ones that don't will be in the same boat as you... on the way to Hell.

Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 24, 2015, 10:14:04 AM
You're the one who needs to learn to read... I  mentioned 100 CE - which is 100 AD in the old money.

December 24, 2015, 09:39:15 AM
I'm not sure you're right there, no-one can even prove Jesus ever existed, there is no physical evidence or records or documents mentioning him before 100CE.
Is that because he got magically hoovered up to valhalla and a team of men in black rappeled down out of nowhere and erased everyones memories?

Also the idea that the bible is older than previously thought is entirely possible.  The bible as we know it is a collection of different books and texts, which have had the shit edited out of them.  Some of the myths are copied from earlier mystical traditions.  As to the idea that any parts of the bible are older than about 10,000 years are silly.  It was only about 10,000 years ago that humans domesticated wheat and were able to farm more food than they could eat.  I doubt anyone would have time to learn to read and write, then write stories about their imaginary friend. lol.

Dude, do you having a problem with reading or what?

The history about Christ is dating back for 2 millennia! There are evidence and facts about the Apostles who wrote the New Testament and you are telling me that Jesus was mentioned before 100 BC? Please, re-educate yourself before you start to posting here! Wink
legendary
December 23, 2015, 10:21:07 PM
You're right I wouldn't call the Quakers violent (unless you're talking about the violence those oats do to my digestive system)!  I was reading their wikipedia page, and they apparently welcome atheists and humanists would you believe?  Apparently only 86% of quakers believe in god... pretty good for a church!

I can't recall having had the pleasure of knowing any personally.  But there are many other groups that share similar beliefs.  Including not really caring if you "believe in god" and such.
December 23, 2015, 08:32:00 PM
You're right I wouldn't call the Quakers violent (unless you're talking about the violence those oats do to my digestive system)!  I was reading their wikipedia page, and they apparently welcome atheists and humanists would you believe?  Apparently only 86% of quakers believe in god... pretty good for a church!
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 23, 2015, 07:55:35 PM
nice bumper sticker slogan but you are wrong, voting is important if you don't vote  you should move out of the USA then

so..
because I disagree totally with the entire perversion of the system, I should participate and lend it legitimacy? Because I was born here, I should automatically bend the knee to rulers who make King George look like a saint?

I think not. If you vote, you can't bitch. And I will continue to bitch, subvert, debunk, satirize, and hold in contempt all of those so-called "public servants". I used to be very heavily involved in "policital reform". In that time, I met about half of the Democratic leadership and all of the republican leadership. Regardless of their public face, one thing is true of all of them.

They want power like a drowning man wants air. They do not give a shit about anything else. The only check they have is that they KNOW if they push too far, too fast, there WILL be a new revolution. So they push incrementally and tell you to vote for 'em.

Meanwhile, at age 47, I live in a country that is far more like Weimar Germany than the USofA that I grew up in. The egregious abuse of power and the obsequious cop/soldier worship that passes for the public opinion these days sickens me. It is not in any way something I can recognize as American. I didn't sign up for this, and I sure as hell will not support the descent into naked tyranny that I have observed for the past 47 years. No chance at all. One doesn't become an anarchist at my age out of fashion or some passing fancy.

The root of America's troubles with other nations is that we have lost our way. We were the shining beacon of mercantile trade and NEUTRALITY. Switzerland now holds the beacon of neutrality, and are prosperous. Our "wise men" have led us into one foreign entanglement and boondoggle after another, making enemies we have no need of and friends we have even less need of for decades, and we are reaping what those votes have sown. Do you REALLY think those countries shouting "death to USA" would be singing that tune if our "leaders" hadn't been fucking with them for 69 years? Hell no. They spent centuries slaughtering each other, and would likely have merrily continued on that path if not for the bullshit spewing forth from the 10 square mile foreign nation that rules us.

Our domestic enemies are far more insidious than all of the foreign ones combined. They know exactly what they are doing to us, and they don't care. They view us as easily disposed of property, and every vote you cast affirms that belief.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 06:23:24 PM
nice bumper sticker slogan but you are wrong, voting is important if you don't vote  you should move out of the USA then
He's right.

Voting doesn't matter.

Except when it does matter.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 04:12:37 PM
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 23, 2015, 03:40:46 PM
people hate insert ___ because republicans aren't above selling fear and *isims to low iq voters   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288050.0 BrightCoin a million coins to keep republicans out of office

If that were to abolish all "public" offices, I'd be interested. The Repugnicans are no worse than the Democraps. Nor any better. Well, perhaps the R's are worse in one way, they are more into war (publicly).

Here's how it works.

The Republicans operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work in order to kill brown people and build skyscrapers. OTOH, the Democrats operate to steal as much as they possibly can from those who work to feed those who will not work and build indoctrination centers.

Note I said WILL not work, not cannot work. Neither party gives a shit about them.

Vote no in all elections.

I think we need to build a wall around washington DC, so the vermin cannot get out and infect the rest of the country.

You'd have to cut off their communication somehow. Aside from that, agreed.

not voting is the quickest way to lose your rights and the most un-american thing you can do. bad idea

If  voting could change anything, they'd make it illegal. In 1774, the vote was with guns. By 1776, the politicians figured out that they couldn't talk their way out of the inevitable change. By 1781, King George figured it out. It only took ten years for the bastards to turn the newly independent states into a devolving republic.

When they control the choices and the dialectic, which they do, then nothing changes save the amount of liberty we lose every single day. It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to live in the United States of America, Inc, without being in violation of some statute that can be defined as a felony. Secret courts abound, such as family court and traffic court, both of which deny you your basic right to a trial by jury. Cops kill with impunity. Voting does nothing.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 03:30:02 PM
not voting is the quickest way to lose your rights and the most un-american thing you can do. bad idea
Pages:
Jump to: