Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 62. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2015, 09:58:44 PM
And the fact that Islam brings nothing positive to the world for anyone that isn't muslim.

Neither does it for someone who is, just a handful of void promises and false hopes.
In truth no other religion, or all others combined, ever caused more death and misery to Muslims than Islam itself.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
December 19, 2015, 09:23:58 PM
It's not just the terrorism and violence that makes people hate Islam, it's many reasons.

The fact that someone choosing to leave the religion (apostasy) is punishable by death in many countries, or being disowned by their families

The fact that women are treat like second class citizens and in many cases have to hide their faces

The fact that it's not just a religion but an entire way of life including a system of law (sharia) that is incompatible with secular/liberal western values

The fact that they can only eat meat which has come from an animal that wasn't killed humanely

And the fact that Islam brings nothing positive to the world for anyone that isn't muslim.

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 19, 2015, 08:41:38 PM
Because of ISIS.

Is it fair to say "The extreme radical form of Islam called ISIS, which is attempted to create a Caliphate, is hateable?"

Umm... Yes?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 19, 2015, 08:40:48 PM
Because of ISIS.

Is it fair to say "The extreme radical form of Islam called ISIS, which is attempted to create a Caliphate, is hateable?"
Activity: 343
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
December 19, 2015, 08:38:25 PM
Because of ISIS.
legendary
December 19, 2015, 08:37:03 PM
I dont. Nobody should "hate" a religion. You can disagree with it, but you shouldn't hate.
Why not?

Ancient Druids, EVERYBODY seemed to hate them.  Romans, then Christians...

Many religions are hateable.  Consider religions that favor cannibalism.

We've pretty much exterminated those, right?

Aren't they hateable?
Activity: 266
December 19, 2015, 06:13:56 PM
I dont. Nobody should "hate" a religion. You can disagree with it, but you shouldn't hate.
legendary
December 19, 2015, 06:12:35 PM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I can answer this .
People hate Islam because of their backwardness still in the society . They are the most undeveloped ones mentally.
Heard so many conflict wars among same religion people in Pakistan (Islam religion).
They are not able to develop themself financially and as well as socially.
They Just like wars. (mostly)
They dont know what is peace.
Still Ecurrencies like Paypal , skrill is not available for pakistan (an undeveloped backward nation )
So people hate Islams
I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam. And those non Muslim who reads Quran from heart and know the facts they accept Islam. There is majority of people who don't like if any non Muslim accepting Islam so they teaching and informing bad against the Islam to their relatives friends. But there are some non Muslims still like and love the way Muslim lives and preach Islam to their children
Meanwhile, Islam preaches to kill any who wants to leave Islam.....

Meanwhile, ISIS says convert to "our type Islam" or we cut your head off.....

I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam

Kind of looks to me like Islam's problems come from within.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 19, 2015, 03:16:50 PM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I can answer this .
People hate Islam because of their backwardness still in the society . They are the most undeveloped ones mentally.
Heard so many conflict wars among same religion people in Pakistan (Islam religion).
Still Ecurrencies like Paypal , skrill is not available for pakistan (an undeveloped backward nation )
So people hate Islams
I will tell you why they hate Islam because in this world there are some people in non Muslim who is power full and rich, they do politics only against Islam. And those non Muslim who reads Quran from heart and know the facts they accept Islam. There is majority of people who don't like if any non Muslim accepting Islam so they teaching and informing bad against the Islam to their relatives friends. But there are some non Muslims still like and love the way Muslim lives and preach Islam to their children
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 19, 2015, 01:55:55 PM
The Muslims make themselves hated because of terror attacks, bombs, beheading and torture around the world. The news only broadcasts this so news is not the cause of the hate. The root of the hate is not news but the Muslims themselves.

It is not just the terrorist attacks which make the ordinary peace loving citizens to turn against Islam. The most important thing is that the Muslims always live in a state of denial, when confronted with their support for various extremist organizations. They secretly support these terror outfits, and on the outside, they would deny their involvement. However, if anyone dares to criticize them for this behavior, these people will quickly brand him as an Islamophobe.
Activity: 518
December 19, 2015, 12:16:24 PM
News,news and news. No other specific reason there is.
The Muslims make themselves hated because of terror attacks, bombs, beheading and torture around the world. The news only broadcasts this so news is not the cause of the hate. The root of the hate is not news but the Muslims themselves.
Activity: 321
December 19, 2015, 12:08:37 PM
News,news and news. No other specific reason there is.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 19, 2015, 12:03:46 PM

Easy dude, I am just talking with you. You don't have to be nervous if sometimes you can not answer of my questions...

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

So, isn't this show us that one day we will become like Him? Heavenly beings who will glow with the power of the Light!

But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

You see, I am trying to give you a simple example that if the Teacher is first, then the students will be always second or in another view, if He have the title Supreme, then no one else could be just like Him.

The difference is that we are talking about God here. He doesn't learn from us.

True, but my metaphor wasn't that He actually ''learn from us'', but He is accepting us when we start to accept Him.

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all.

So, shall I say that you are repeating my words..? Smiley

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

That is what I am trying to tell you, He gave him a title to Christ that is above every name! Wink

Well, thanks for telling me a bunch of things I know. We could go on all day. You say a little of the Bible. Then I say a little of the Bible. Here is what it is all about... the thing that you are doing.

You want to say that we can save ourselves. I say that Jesus saves us.

That's what we are basically talking about here.

Go ahead and see if you have enough strength ever to save yourself.

Smiley
Activity: 98
December 19, 2015, 10:00:51 AM
Again, people (you and I) say a lot of things. What's your point?

People say a lot of things.

God lives forever. Therefore the end of life is not being like God.

Smiley

Then explain me this logic: If He is our Father, then we are his children's, right?
Right. You explained it. What is there to explain? It increases your posting to post self evident things?

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students.
This is not the entire reason we cannot be exactly like Him. But 1 John 3:2 says:
The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.
But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

Here, I will give an example. When you start to training some martial art skill, you learn from you teacher. By learning from him you forgot that he is also learning from you. Because, in his club there a lots of people with different type of characters and his duty is to accustomed to them.

So if you can see the things from different perspective, then Supreme is title just like Seraphim, Archangel and Angel. The same example is with us(humans) here on Earth... You can not have 2 leaders, there is only one who will lead the group! Smiley

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all. Talking about Jesus, Peter says in Acts 4:12:
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Saint Paul writing to the Philippians in Philippians 2:5-11:
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Smiley

Easy dude, I am just talking with you. You don't have to be nervous if sometimes you can not answer of my questions...

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

So, isn't this show us that one day we will become like Him? Heavenly beings who will glow with the power of the Light!

You see, I am trying to give you a simple example that if the Teacher is first, then the students will be always second or in another view, if He have the title Supreme, then no one else could be just like Him.

True, but my metaphor wasn't that He actually ''learn from us'', but He is accepting us when we start to accept Him.

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all.

So, shall I say that you are repeating my words..? Smiley

That is what I am trying to tell you, He gave him a title to Christ that is above every name! Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 19, 2015, 03:08:30 AM

I can answer this .
So people hate Islams
legendary
December 18, 2015, 12:40:01 PM
Again, people (you and I) say a lot of things. What's your point?

Smiley

Then explain me this logic: If He is our Father, then we are his children's, right?
Right. You explained it. What is there to explain? It increases your posting to post self evident things?

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students.
This is not the entire reason we cannot be exactly like Him. But 1 John 3:2 says:
The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.

Here, I will give an example. When you start to training some martial art skill, you learn from you teacher. By learning from him you forgot that he is also learning from you. Because, in his club there a lots of people with different type of characters and his duty is to accustomed to them.

So if you can see the things from different perspective, then Supreme is title just like Seraphim, Archangel and Angel. The same example is with us(humans) here on Earth... You can not have 2 leaders, there is only one who will lead the group! Smiley

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all. Talking about Jesus, Peter says in Acts 4:12:
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Saint Paul writing to the Philippians in Philippians 2:5-11:
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!

Smiley
Activity: 98
December 18, 2015, 09:35:56 AM

Let me say it shorter. Modern science doesn't have life in it. The Bible has life in it. Who needs modern science? Modern science is a step backward, mostly because it doesn't accept the scientific shortcuts that God gives mankind.

The end of life is to be like God, and the soul following God will be like Him.

Socrates

I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have.

Leonardo da Vinci

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

Albert Einstein

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.

Nikola Tesla

The whole science is build on these 4 people... what do you think about this? Smiley

Smiley

True, we can not be completely like Him, because He is the Teacher and we are his students. The students learn from the Teacher and if they are getting better, then automatically He comes even better.

legendary
December 18, 2015, 12:24:33 AM
All religion was created by man to control other men.
god didnt create man, man created god.

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Sounds pretty much like God created man to me.

Smiley
legendary
December 17, 2015, 05:35:52 PM

Look, what's a king gonna do?  Sure, we made up some rules to get all the women breeding, producing male children so that we could have lots of footsoldiers.  But then you send them out to conquer those Evils Peoples to the East, and they get scared.  All because they are fixing to get killed off.  That just isn't going to work out well, because I want the treasures in that palace to the East.  Hey, seriously.  They got a whole room full of treasures.

So I came up with this scheme, we just tell all those dudes they are going to a Heaven.  After they get slaughtered in battle of course.  We threw in some cool shit there, too.  Like lots of virgins for them, PLUS their wives and families.  And lots of wine.  But first they have to get killed.  So what'd'ya know?  These fools run at that enemy like they don't care if they die!  Course they mostly do, but maybe ten percent of them get through and take the palace.

And they brought back that whole room of treasure.  This worked out pretty well, so now I'm thinking, we can get a whole organization built up around this - we can have dudes in black robes, long beards and stuff sternly lecturing them - even from the time they are babies - that God says they need to go fight wars for me, basically.

Well, you get the idea. 

So far it's working out pretty well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 17, 2015, 05:21:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: