Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 61. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 22, 2015, 10:30:16 PM
Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

same going on here i hate ISLAM AND ALL RELIGIONS ITS A JOKE
plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world
I would rather be dead than live like a muslim
NOW FOR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME

LISTEN TO THIS WOMEN THIS IS WHY I HATE ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley
SO ALMOST 100% CAN TURN MUSLIM THEN IF THEY KEEP SPREADING LOOK AT 20 YEARS AGO HOW MANY MUSLIMS THEN THEY ARE GROWING LIKE A CANCER Cheesy Cheesy
So BADECKER you better start preaching to some muslims and have a preaching fight you might convert some into MUPPETS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 22, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley
legendary
December 22, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

You want to say that we can save ourselves. I say that Jesus saves us.

That's what we are basically talking about here.

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!

If this is what you truly believe, you are expressing some of the things that I believe as well.

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible to get a much clearer picture than either of us will ever get by discussing things in this forum.

Until later.

Smiley

Thanks dude! Smiley

I am sure that even I learn something from this discussion. I see that many people here are against your opinion, so if you don't mind you I would like to join in your war-debate... Smiley

Often I don't offer my opinion. Often I say what is someon els's opinion, or maybe simple fact.

This means that people don't like hearing the truth.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 22, 2015, 10:01:50 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 22, 2015, 09:50:15 AM

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!

If this is what you truly believe, you are expressing some of the things that I believe as well.

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible to get a much clearer picture than either of us will ever get by discussing things in this forum.

Until later.

Smiley

Thanks dude! Smiley

I am sure that even I learn something from this discussion. I see that many people here are against your opinion, so if you don't mind you I would like to join in your war-debate... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 22, 2015, 03:15:18 AM
All religion was created by man to control other men.
god didnt create man, man created god.

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Sounds pretty much like God created man to me.

Smiley

You keep saying this as if it is somehow self evident and writ in stone.

It's not.
If you mean the part about God creating mankind, it is self evident. How? In the science that shows that God is behind everything. Which science is this? Newton's 3rd law - action reaction/cause and effect. Everything in the universe is caused by something. God is the Great First Cause. This has been known in science for at least a hundred years, now.

Smiley
that's only true if your god exists in the first place. what youre doing is youre taking your beliefs, which are based off nothing more than faith, taking a phenomena, and filling in the gaps with an explanation that is in tune with what you believe or what you want to believe.

It cannot be reconciled with the actual age of the earth.
The Bible is not meant to be an actual history of the age of the earth. But... Real, factual, science that is not theory fiction places the earth in the range of 10,000 years old, and not more than 25,000 years old.

it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.
The eye witness reports of the Bible are way more accurate than any guestimations by a bunch of self-styled scientists.

these 'so accurate eyewitness reports' also have numerous inconsistencies.

yeah. Two different creation accounts, one chapter apart. That's in the first three pages.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm done with this joker. As I'm sure you know, and he ought to, theory in science doesn't mean a guess. BADecker, this is for you.

In scientific methodology a theory is the description of known facts that best describes them, and makes predictions based on those facts. Unlike "holy writ", theory is subject to constant criticism, and constant revision. As to the age of the earth being no more than 25,000 years, that is ludicrous. You may very well want to examine your sources. Modern humanity might be older than that.

The theory of evolution, thanks to people like you, is the single most tested theory in the history of science. Yes, I am fully aware of how it's caricatured  by religious leaders, but that doesn't change the facts or the research one iota. By comparison, the "law" that you pretend to know something about, Newton's third, is pure speculation. (It's not, I'm just pointing out the amount of testing vs. evolutionary theory.)

FYI, evolution does not deal with the origin of life, which while it outs your religion as false, does not in any way prove or disprove the existence of a grand deity. Such a being could have set evolution in motion. Or it could have happened by natural processes. In 2009, a study showed the beginnings of pre-animate matter in an environment similar to that of early earth. Not life as we know it, not even truly living, just a precursor. Proteins were formed in an organic process in simulated conditions similar to the beginnings of life on earth. If it can be done in a lab simply by recreating known conditions, this implies that life, via abiogenesis, is not just possible, but likely and common throughout the universe. Again, this neither proves nor disproves any god, it simply shows what's possible.

Religion offers dead certainty on all things without examination. Only fools are certain. Me, I'm not certain of much of anything. I am certain that my mind can be changed by HARD FACTS, even when those facts point in a direction I don't like. When I was young, and certain, religion was a bit of a comfort to me, but also a burden, since according to your beloved scripture, I was not to EVER question ANYTHING biblical, regardless of whether it made sense. As I grew older, I found that more burdensome. I have since come to the conclusion that a thing that cannot withstand scrutiny is false. Period. Religious leaders of every stripe have known since they started the cults that they could not withstand scrutiny. So they put things into their holy works like "you're going to hell if you question this dogma". And it fucking WORKS. On the weak minded. If you think the vast majority of the clergy believe the shit they teach, you're quite deluded. Jimmy Swaggart was not an anomaly, he just got caught.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
December 22, 2015, 12:13:20 AM

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Smiley

It's not.
If you mean the part about God creating mankind, it is self evident. How? In the science that shows that God is behind everything. Which science is this? Newton's 3rd law - action reaction/cause and effect. Everything in the universe is caused by something. God is the Great First Cause. This has been known in science for at least a hundred years, now.

Smiley
that's only true if your god exists in the first place. what youre doing is youre taking your beliefs, which are based off nothing more than faith, taking a phenomena, and filling in the gaps with an explanation that is in tune with what you believe or what you want to believe.

The Bible is not meant to be an actual history of the age of the earth. But... Real, factual, science that is not theory fiction places the earth in the range of 10,000 years old, and not more than 25,000 years old.

it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.
The eye witness reports of the Bible are way more accurate than any guestimations by a bunch of self-styled scientists.

these 'so accurate eyewitness reports' also have numerous inconsistencies.
legendary
December 21, 2015, 11:26:14 PM

Smiley

It's not.

Your religion cannot be reconciled with evolution. Not the theory, the fact.
There is no fact of mankind coming about through evolution. There may be some bits and pieces that suggest that parts of it could have happened, but there isn't even a plausible theory for the whole thing available that doesn't have big enough holes in it to drive a cement truck through.

In addition, if someone develops a true and complete, working theory, about the way mankind might have come about by evolution, this doesn't mean that some other theory cannot be developed that shows that mankind came about by evolution in a different way, a different form of evolution.

On top of that, even if working theories came about, there is no way to go back and see what really happened.

So far, the best we have is the eye witness record of the Bible. There is nothing else other than speculation.

Also, earlier, you made a statement that the bible holds no contradictions, and does not command murders. Yet, according to the "new testament", the old law is never to pass away and ALL commandments of god are "right". This in itself is contradictory, but how about this? According to the old testament, there both is and is not an afterlife (Elisha consults Elijah's spirit, yet psalms states that the dead are dust and conscious of nothing). The new Testament pretty much is in favor of an afterlife, but not totally.
The Bible is often a record of people speaking, or of something that someone said or thought. Just because someone is recorded in the Bible to have said something, doesn't make it necessarily part of what God commands.

Elisha doesn't consult Elijah's spirit.

The afterlife is a theme throughout the entire Bible.

Further, throughout Exodus, the Israelites are commanded to put entire populations to the sword, leaving not a man, woman, or suckling infant alive. Demonstrate to me how the FUCK that does not command murder. Oh, and what evil did those infants commit?
God commanded it at times. God owns everything, including you and me. He is the boss.

Consider this. Let's imagine that you have a daughter that you love dearly. And let's say that some joker rapes and murders her. Which would you rather have? The guy go free? Or the guy be removed from the earth through execution.

In the case of Israel at the time of the Exodus, the execution of bad nations was judged by God, commanded by Him, and some of the time carried out by Israel. Other times God did it Himself.

He owns it all. He is the boss. What He says goes. Be glad that He has given you a time of grace to repent of your obstinacy against Him.

I mainly respond to you because there is an audience. You mischaracterize things in scientific theory, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE DOING SO. If you cannot offer the extraordinary proofs that you're extraordinary claims require, that's ok. But to lie about it, that is not ok.

Well, I don't know what you mean.

In science, there are a handful of facts. Most of science is theory = fiction... until it is proven otherwise. Expressing this truth is something that I know full well that I am doing.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
December 21, 2015, 10:13:06 PM

Smiley

It's not.

Your religion cannot be reconciled with evolution. Not the theory, the fact. It cannot be reconciled with the actual age of the earth. it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.

Also, earlier, you made a statement that the bible holds no contradictions, and does not command murders. Yet, according to the "new testament", the old law is never to pass away and ALL commandments of god are "right". This in itself is contradictory, but how about this? According to the old testament, there both is and is not an afterlife (Elisha consults Elijah's spirit, yet psalms states that the dead are dust and conscious of nothing). The new Testament pretty much is in favor of an afterlife, but not totally.

Further, throughout Exodus, the Israelites are commanded to put entire populations to the sword, leaving not a man, woman, or suckling infant alive. Demonstrate to me how the FUCK that does not command murder. Oh, and what evil did those infants commit?

I mainly respond to you because there is an audience. You mischaracterize things in scientific theory, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE DOING SO. If you cannot offer the extraordinary proofs that you're extraordinary claims require, that's ok. But to lie about it, that is not ok.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 09:48:08 PM
Not all people hate islam.
legendary
December 21, 2015, 09:35:19 PM
By the way, I'd just like to clarify, I don't HATE Islam

I'm 'phobic' of it and find it worrying, even threatening

But most of all, I just wish it would grow the fuck up

I mean, two billion people worshipping a guy that 'rode into space on a winged horse' and 'sliced the moon in half with his finger' not to mention speaking to 'angels' is quite frankly, pathetic.

Come on guys, fairy tales. Grow up.
the nature of religion is to require a believer to believe ten impossible things every day before breakfast.

That is the essence of "faith."

The nature of the Christian religion is to require a believer to obey the law of love perfectly. when the believer finds that he can't do this, he looks to God for forgiveness. God provides the forgiveness through the sacrifice His Son Jesus made on the cross.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 21, 2015, 09:29:14 PM

I mean, two billion people worshipping a guy that 'rode into space on a winged horse' and 'sliced the moon in half with his finger' not to mention speaking to 'angels' is quite frankly, pathetic.

the nature of religion is to require a believer to believe ten impossible things every day before breakfast.

That is the essence of "faith."

Activity: 119
December 21, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

legendary
December 21, 2015, 07:53:29 PM
There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible....

No, there is no benefit in your discussing crap other than "Why do people hate islam" on an Internet forum thread entitled "Why do people hate Islam."

That's exactly why the Bible is being discussed. It is the non-crap, pure sense, of the Bible that talks about some of the reasons that people hate Islam.

Smiley
legendary
December 21, 2015, 06:14:24 PM
There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible....

No, there is no benefit in your discussing crap other than "Why do people hate islam" on an Internet forum thread entitled "Why do people hate Islam."
legendary
December 21, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

Until later.

Smiley
Activity: 98
December 21, 2015, 09:53:55 AM

Easy dude, I am just talking with you. You don't have to be nervous if sometimes you can not answer of my questions...

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

So, isn't this show us that one day we will become like Him? Heavenly beings who will glow with the power of the Light!

But He is not becoming better BECAUSE they are learning from Him. He is becoming "better" ("Better" is not really the correct word; "esteemed" would be a better word.) for some other reason.

You see, I am trying to give you a simple example that if the Teacher is first, then the students will be always second or in another view, if He have the title Supreme, then no one else could be just like Him.

The difference is that we are talking about God here. He doesn't learn from us.

True, but my metaphor wasn't that He actually ''learn from us'', but He is accepting us when we start to accept Him.

"Supreme" when referring to God is not simply like some title or description. Supreme means above or over all.

So, shall I say that you are repeating my words..? Smiley

9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

That is what I am trying to tell you, He gave him a title to Christ that is above every name! Wink

Well, thanks for telling me a bunch of things I know. We could go on all day. You say a little of the Bible. Then I say a little of the Bible. Here is what it is all about... the thing that you are doing.

Go ahead and see if you have enough strength ever to save yourself.

Smiley

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 20, 2015, 04:07:12 AM
In truth no other religion, or all others combined, ever caused more death and misery to Muslims than Islam itself.

This is the naked truth. Islamic extremism has killed far more Muslims than any other cause. If the Muslims are living in a multi-religious country, then first they will start by killing the minorities (such as Hindus, Christians, Yazidis and the Jews). Once the minorities are exterminated, the Sunnis will try to exterminate the Shiites. Once the Shiites are also exterminated, the various Sunni clans will fight among each other.
legendary
December 19, 2015, 11:54:34 PM
And the fact that Islam brings nothing positive to the world for anyone that isn't muslim.

Neither does it for someone who is, just a handful of void promises and false hopes.
In truth no other religion, or all others combined, ever caused more death and misery to Muslims than Islam itself.

But it may have brought positives to the world in the past.  For example, it may have helped to bring many to this point in time, this moment in history.

Which is a time and a moment where perhaps religions are not needed, or certainly where they are not needed for the same form and function as in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: