Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 80. (Read 221004 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 17, 2015, 02:34:49 PM
I, like many others, saw the video of Palestinians celebrating on the same day. It was after the towers had come down. And it was clear they knew what they were celebrating. It is also historically obvious that Palestinians support terrorism, due to an extremely long list of incidents. It was a few years later that I started hearing people rewrite history to say things like "that was video of a wedding" when it obviously wasn't.

Do you know why you're denying that Palestinians celebrated 9/11? I do.

"The blood of a thousand Arabs is not worth a Jewish fingernail"
~Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, on the Eve of celebration of an Israeli terrorist attack by Baruch Goldstein

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
September 17, 2015, 02:25:04 PM
I added a link to snopes to my signature that verifies that Palestians celebrated 9/11, something which is obviously completely obvious anyway.
September 17, 2015, 02:20:10 PM
I, like many others, saw the video of Palestinians celebrating on the same day. It was after the towers had come down. And it was clear they knew what they were celebrating. It is also historically obvious that Palestinians support terrorism, due to an extremely long list of incidents. It was a few years later that I started hearing people rewrite history to say things like "that was video of a wedding" when it obviously wasn't.

Do you know why you're denying that Palestinians celebrated 9/11? I do.
September 17, 2015, 02:16:52 PM
I can't take anyone that has misinformation such as "Palestinians celebrated 9/11" on their profile seriously.

If you're talking about the Washington Bridge incident in 2001, they never verified the race of the people "celebrating". Secondly, they could not have been "celebrating", because the towers wouldn't go down until later during the day.
September 17, 2015, 02:11:10 PM
So: were the followers of Mohammed true Muslims or not? And if not, then who is? was? has ever been?
I am afraid we can ever get known to REAL history ...
everyone is a terrorist you just need to push them ...all the people who died in those political wars were muslims (innocent) ,who knew nothing about this political power corrupts.

Just wanted to point out that this response doesn't include "yes, they were real Muslims." I doubt anyone will say that, even though everyone knows they obviously were. And that ISIS (and all the other Islamic terrorist groups) are following in Mohammed's example. Lying about it is also following Mohammed's example.

Regarding "terrorist genes" -- I don't know if there are or aren't -- but Islam is obviously a terrorist meme. It is an extremely effective one. Ultimately Islam may prove to be the most effective idea at reproducing itself and destroying ideas counter to it.
September 17, 2015, 02:07:59 PM
About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity.....

Maybe I'm pissing in the wind.

Wait...the piss goes down.

I'll have to weigh the consequences of that.

There is no gravity. The earth sucks.

If there's no gravity, what keeps the Australians from falling off the bottom of the Earth?

Answer: God
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
September 17, 2015, 02:00:10 PM
About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity.....

There is no gravity. The earth sucks.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 17, 2015, 01:00:27 PM

Exactly. But since we don't really understand gravity, maybe it is inertia caused by an expanding earth in an expanding universe. The reason we don't see the earth expanding under us is because we are expanding right along with it.

No proof, of course. Just an idea to explain gravity, since we really don't have anything that is concrete any other way.

Smiley
We understand gravity quite well.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity, not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy; and resulting in time dilation, where time lapses more slowly in strong gravitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 17, 2015, 12:27:11 PM

Exactly. But since we don't really understand gravity, maybe it is inertia caused by an expanding earth in an expanding universe. The reason we don't see the earth expanding under us is because we are expanding right along with it.

No proof, of course. Just an idea to explain gravity, since we really don't have anything that is concrete any other way.

Smiley
September 17, 2015, 12:11:53 PM
So: were the followers of Mohammed true Muslims or not? And if not, then who is? was? has ever been?
everyone is a terrorist you just need to push them ...
History does not show that everyone who has just been pushed becomes a terrorist.

Not only history has shown that. But psychology and genetics can testify that being terrorist is a product of to many factors (including genes) that it is difficult verified for all the human kinds and every person.

A terrorist gene?

Sure. There are characteristics or personality as for example aggresivity or desire to kill that are genetics. No one can be killer if has not the genes to kill. To many people suffer but not are able to kill. Why? Have not the gene.... You think that John of ISIS have not the gene of the killer when beheading without any emotion the head of one innocent person?

Oddly enough, the factors pertain more to environment than genes. The CIA spent millions of dollars on trying to reprogram humans into ideal interrogation subjects, as well as "instruct them" to be assassins. Google: "MK Utra"
legendary
September 17, 2015, 12:09:42 PM

legendary
September 17, 2015, 11:17:39 AM
History does not show that everyone who has just been pushed becomes a terrorist.

Not only history has shown that. But psychology and genetics can testify that being terrorist is a product of to many factors (including genes) that it is difficult verified for all the human kinds and every person.

A terrorist gene?

This is why political science majors shouldn't refer to themselves as scientists

Exactly what I have been saying for a long time.

Watch all the things that the scientists say. For example. Evolution scientists might say that they know for a fact that living man evolved from the inanimate over millions of years. Well, they are wrong according to evolution science, because evolution science has not been proved to be right this way. Yet these same scientists are right according to political science, because political science says that if you can propagandize people into believing you, then you are right.

The trick is to be able to separate what is political science from all the rest of science so that you can know the REAL truth.

Smiley

You just proved my point. Political science majors deny evolution/climate change, and reinforce Biblical creationism as science in public schools.

Just curious, have you proved gravity to be "right"?

About gravity, no. In fact, I think that the thing that we call gravity is really inertia, and that there isn't any gravity. As the expanding universe expands, we feel that expansion under us, and the force of inertia that it produces feels like what gravity would feel like if there were any.

Political science people do both, deny and accept evolution/climate change, without providing enough evidence to support either claim as truth.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2015, 11:15:14 AM

A terrorist gene?

Sure. There are characteristics or personality as for example aggresivity or desire to kill that are genetics. No one can be killer if has not the genes to kill. To many people suffer but not are able to kill. Why? Have not the gene.... You think that John of ISIS have not the gene of the killer when beheading without any emotion the head of one innocent person?
September 17, 2015, 11:07:04 AM

A terrorist gene?

This is why political science majors shouldn't refer to themselves as scientists

Watch all the things that the scientists say. For example. Evolution scientists might say that they know for a fact that living man evolved from the inanimate over millions of years. Well, they are wrong according to evolution science, because evolution science has not been proved to be right this way. Yet these same scientists are right according to political science, because political science says that if you can propagandize people into believing you, then you are right.

The trick is to be able to separate what is political science from all the rest of science so that you can know the REAL truth.

Smiley

You just proved my point. Political science majors deny evolution/climate change, and reinforce Biblical creationism as science in public schools.

Just curious, have you proved gravity to be "right"?
legendary
September 17, 2015, 11:02:56 AM

A terrorist gene?

Smiley
September 17, 2015, 10:51:01 AM

A terrorist gene?

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
September 17, 2015, 10:47:32 AM

A terrorist gene?

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2015, 08:46:07 AM

Activity: 553
September 17, 2015, 08:19:59 AM
i guess the word you used 'just' is deeper than the pacific..after hurting someones religion or something which is worth more than their lives in their opinion ,could not be JUST.
i know all religions are shit ,but i respect the interest and connectivity or the attachment of the person with it.
legendary
September 17, 2015, 08:12:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: