Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 42. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
February 19, 2014, 12:27:22 PM
I do not hate DOGE. I have little respect for it.

The cult like behaviour also creeps me out ..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 19, 2014, 12:10:04 PM
Dogecoin is good because it's a currency with lovers and haters. When you hate something, you put big importance on it, just to say it sucks. That's why dogecoin is going far. Lookat other cryptos without haters. They are shitty.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 19, 2014, 11:40:06 AM
Maybe the only function of Dogecoin is to bring retards to crypto-world? Remember, retards need cryptos too... And there are many many retards.

Blatant plagiarism and possible intervention of banksters fighting Bitcoin - that's how I see Dogecoin.

P.S. I'm personally so annoyed by that retarded dog picture.

We need a retard only section with a maximum age.. so the rest of us don't have to put up with kids.
Sorry to all the parents out there but i hate kids and i hated them when i was a kid too.

It's a pretty basic concept for a forum.. you talk... that's it.

What is sad here is i made the effort to discuss what i named the topic "Why Doge is bad"
and all it turned it is a "I don't like Spoetnik" topic..
I don't care what people think of me.. everyone says it, but i actually really do mean it.. i don't !

My goal her was talk about the issue and points i brought up and get some honest and FAIR feedback
and then hopefully get other peoples opinions etc etc
AKA: have a conversation. ..i know, i know, that was rather unreasonable of me .. i should be banned for trying to have a mature conversation in a discussion forum.
Because i guess i'm doing it wrong unless i spend all my time posting snotty one liners and trolling on people with meme pictures and videos etc.

Edit:
I hit submit and looked up.. my point made.. thank god you sniveling little shits can hide behind your computer eh ? lol
Activity: 76
February 19, 2014, 07:36:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
February 19, 2014, 07:20:31 AM
You think Doge is bad???

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
February 19, 2014, 07:16:18 AM
Dogecoin has absolutely no merits at all, and the only reason it's got such high value is because the media set the ball rolling, sparking interest and perpetuating it. Multipools keep it afloat but i guarantee, once the next crapcoin comes along, Doge will flatline.

Never underestimate the power of mainstream media. With a few well placed articles, i could pretty much make people believe anything.

"Dogecoin has absolutely no merits at all" is wrong as explained by me in the post (link above ur reply)
High value is bcoz of the community backing it up and the amazing fund raises Sochi Olympics witnessed
Multipools will keep it afloat. Guranteed. You were right there  Wink
And it isn't a crapcoin. Atleast define what is a "crapcoin"
Media is powerful. Without it bitcoin will be still at infancy. There will be no cryptocurrency without media.

Dogecoin is very likely to overtake peercoin and litecoin in a few months in market capitalization.

TO THE MOON!!
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
February 19, 2014, 06:59:09 AM
Dogecoin has absolutely no merits at all, and the only reason it's got such high value is because the media set the ball rolling, sparking interest and perpetuating it. Multipools keep it afloat but i guarantee, once the next crapcoin comes along, Doge will flatline.

Never underestimate the power of mainstream media. With a few well placed articles, i could pretty much make people believe anything.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
February 19, 2014, 06:38:33 AM
Dogecoin? A scam? Are you insane?

Created: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-dogecoin-is-awesome-474469
Activity: 81
February 19, 2014, 06:26:00 AM
Spoetnik, you are correct. I finally have to admit, you were right all long.

Dogecoin IS a SCAM

Proof:

mining is dying off and price is dropping and people are moving on to other coins..

but ya it's true see i told you so !

That just flew right by you, didn't it?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 19, 2014, 06:23:00 AM
Activity: 43
February 19, 2014, 06:13:12 AM
Yeah, hashpower of dogecoin now higher than litecoin, that's quite ridiculouus
Activity: 17
February 19, 2014, 05:57:38 AM
At first I wasn't impressed with Doge either.
But money talks....cryptocurrency capitalisation -
And it showed up bitcoin and litecoin when the Dogecoin community showed
what could be achieved by being charitable !

And then it overtook litecoin in hashrate, so...go figure...
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
February 19, 2014, 05:07:18 AM
Maybe the only function of Dogecoin is to bring retards to crypto-world? Remember, retards need cryptos too... And there are many many retards.

Blatant plagiarism and possible intervention of banksters fighting Bitcoin - that's how I see Dogecoin.

P.S. I'm personally so annoyed by that retarded dog picture.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 19, 2014, 03:06:37 AM
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 19, 2014, 03:04:05 AM
OP, thank you for making a ranty post without making any real points or providing any real substance. All you did was put people down and act more immature than the people you are insulting.

If you want to make a post like this, by all means do it. However, try to structure your "argument" a bit better to solicit a better discussion.

nope re-read it or should i re-explain again ?
i don't mind i have done it every second comment for 20 pages..so forgive me if i get insulting..
after all i have been attacked and trolled here endlessly in you didn't notice ?
Seems you noticed how i acted but not the people talking who i replied back to.

your "rant" is an attempt to dodge any point i made and discredit me period.
and you fail like the last 20 pages worth of guys too lol

Learn to read then come back and spout off k son.

NEEEEEEXT

edit:
@bobbyremone
i reported you for spamming the exact same unrelated crap on multiple topics.
stick to posting on Disqus maybe ? lol
MY SISTER made $129293737 Dollars and now im rich !! go to www.goo.le/373634.htm
legendary
Activity: 1190
February 19, 2014, 01:56:43 AM
Spoetnik, can you tell me which coins you think may be innovative and have a bright future.
Thank you.
(anyone else is welcome to reply)
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
February 19, 2014, 01:53:35 AM
Doge is the rickroll of crypto.
legendary
February 19, 2014, 01:48:54 AM
In my opinion Dogecoin is just a scam-coin - that coin was just created for pump and dump - so worthless as a cryptocurrency - no future at all Cool
Though, weren't people saying much the same about bitcoin?
Next you'll be saying the USD is a scam too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 19, 2014, 01:31:49 AM
Trollolololol....  Why is this thread still active? I think the only person having fun here is OP. Move on people. Nothing left to see.

And it's his thread! lol  I'm also enjoying the read; if people want to post, let them post!
legendary
February 19, 2014, 01:30:26 AM
No one knows whether Dogecoin is good or bad for crypto currencies.  Smiley Maybe we will look back and see that Dogecoin played an important role
Pages:
Jump to: