Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 40. (Read 171471 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 04, 2014, 05:56:57 PM
We will see what will happen soon. Doge was in the shadow of Auroracoin these past couple of days.

Dogecoin is the shadow? Smiley altcoins are in the shadows !
If you look at the coinmarketcap DOGE has: -0.58 %
Both LTC and AUR have positive change in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2014, 11:13:04 AM
Was dogecoin preminded? If so how much?

No pre-mining I believe
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 04, 2014, 11:11:51 AM
doge will make me a filthy rich shibe
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
March 04, 2014, 11:09:34 AM
Was dogecoin preminded? If so how much?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
March 04, 2014, 11:06:21 AM
Why dogecoin is bad? Well I think a picture says a thousand words:

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 04, 2014, 10:37:12 AM
dogecoin sucks , mine and dump coin

Hehe. You might said that now. When the price is dropping. But I remember 1 month ago or a bit more ago price was 50satoshi :-) so for those who bought doge then now it is very good coin indeed.
Isnt?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 04, 2014, 09:32:41 AM
dogecoin sucks , mine and dump coin
legendary
March 04, 2014, 09:30:21 AM
We will see what will happen soon. Doge was in the shadow of Auroracoin these past couple of days.

Dogecoin is the shadow? Smiley altcoins are in the shadows !
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 04, 2014, 03:44:28 AM
I don't think there are many kids using Doge at all. Probably more than BTC, sure, but the bulk of Doge users are 18 - 30 dudes. And it's not dying, it's maturing. New services are coming out and the userbase is steadily growing.

I will never understand the hate-on some people have for Doge. It really seems like the nerd stereotype about wanting to be taken seriously and getting angry when people don't is true for some people on this forum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm really quite sane!
March 04, 2014, 03:40:12 AM
DOGE might be dying a slow death at this point. I don't see any reason why a coin based on a dog will attract investors after its declined so much.

It's a good intro coin. The community is nice but often annoying, especially when discussing economics. Most don't care about actual profits, they're just in it to have 'fun' and garner attention from other people by tipping them. I'm guessing alot of the DOGE community is in elementary school, middle school, and high school.

As far as communities go, Bitcoin >>> DogeCoin, at least for actual economic discussion and learning how to mine. As far as viable currency goes Bitcoin >>>>>>>>>>>>>> DogeCoin.

So yeah, my prediction is DOGE will completely collapse. It's not going to the moon, it's going to the bottom of the Mariana trench. Probably 10 satoshis in the next couple years.

Regardless, DOGE will always have a place in my heart.

Doge isn't dying. As you said, a lot of dogecoin users don't care about actual profits. They care more about 'fun' (Why the scare quotes?) and community. And charity.

I'm not gonna pretend that I don't have a stake in DOGE, however small it may be. But I really do love the community. In places where the demographic you mentioned (children) isn't present, you'll usually meet nice people. Oftentimes they're generous as well because, as stated above, focus is less on profits and more on community.

Also, one side-note: I frequent a site called Doge-Dice, from the people behind Just-Dice. The community there is very helpful, probably because it's a gambling site (i.e. no kids) for doge users.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
March 04, 2014, 02:01:29 AM
legendary
March 03, 2014, 08:10:40 PM
Dogecoin gave me a lot of fun.

Dogecoin gave me many sleepless nights Cheesy when price was rising from 0.00000050 to 0.00000200 BTC Cheesy
that was amazing! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
March 03, 2014, 07:40:58 PM
I think market tells the coin's value.

Dogecoin seemed like just useless coin at first but it became the Top. 5 in all alternate coins.

I like the simple, joke, funny concept. Other coins look so heavy and modern but it isn't.
I think this made the difference including the powerful doge community.
legendary
March 03, 2014, 07:31:00 PM

hehe Smiley nice try ...

Anyway Dogecoin is almost ina  good price to buy Smiley

Just need few sats less and I will buy some again Cheesy

I still think DOGE was a good thing, and was the only worth coin released in the last 4 months. Anyway these released of new scam coins every days, more or less premined, and aiming a pump and dump scheme, kill the trust, and kill the market .
Today we have Auroracoin, a massively premined coin, pumped with a market volume higher than DOGE... That will lead to massive loss for a lot of users. Do you think this will help alternates?

Sure Doge was and it is a very good thing!

Doge to the moon will be my favorite quote till I die Cheesy

hehe
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
March 03, 2014, 09:31:32 AM

hehe Smiley nice try ...

I still think DOGE was a good thing, and was the only worth coin released in the last 4 months. Anyway these released of new scam coins every days, more or less premined, and aiming a pump and dump scheme, kill the trust, and kill the market .
Today we have Auroracoin, a massively premined coin, pumped with a market volume higher than DOGE... That will lead to massive loss for a lot of users. Do you think this will help alternates?
legendary
February 25, 2014, 02:10:46 PM

hehe Smiley nice try ...

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
February 25, 2014, 09:44:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 20, 2014, 01:31:10 AM
Spunk mines with nvidia too

You know that snotty comment makes you the winner right ?
iGotSpots Your Trophy is on the way right now !
Congrats and thanks for your immensely valuable and well thought out, carefully constructed insight into the inner workings of Why Doge coin is bad.
I don't know about anyone else but i will sleep better at night knowing that revelation you took the time out of your coin cloning schedule to bestow upon us all.
BUT just be glad you are 'The' official winner, there was after all an endless stream of nominations for "Top Snottiest Comment by a lippy brat"
..this topic is full of them, it was a hard choice to make.

But alas i think i made the right decision and i look forward to you being a shining beacon of hope for all mouthy little shits across the web.
You too can post useless garbage and feel like a big shot and be recognized for your Mensa caliber genius and be rewarded for sharing with us peons your brilliance and humility.
Sleep well my friends we have a savior now to lead us into the crypto-currency future and his name is, "iGotSpots"
The only question is will he retire a champion or run another term ?

Trivia:
iGotSpots is self proclaimed Mensa Genius he has bragged about before as well as bragging about owning 100+ 7950's more than once on chat.
This genius in a 24 hour period threatened to beat me up and sue me and contacted all kinds of places trying to get my personal info.. then chickened out lol

This guy was running a carpet cleaning business and he decided to start a clone coin called Spots and he proclaimed he was investing in it big time
and his proof was posting pictures of two business store front windows where he had a poster made with his iGotSpots logo taped on there..
Which i find amusing because he was clearly using it for spot removal advertising for his carpet cleaning business and THAT is the what this guy is about..
misleading and lying and he always thinks he can get away with it because he's a "*certified mensa genius", and over the last year i have busted him lying endlessly
and have had plenty of people confirm the lies too.. he is very blatant about it and pissed off still because i have utterly dominated his sad pathetic ass.
I have soooo many stories and interesting info about this bloody lunatic but i will save them for another day Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 19, 2014, 10:25:31 PM
i scrolled, i seen one guy make a useful comment (about fractional reserve banking)
the rest of you acted like little children..

since your all vying for my attention and fumbling over each other to get a reaction from me i will select a winner shortly..
be warned though i have a preference for iGotSpots.. i love making that "Mensa Genius" flip out lol

care to comment on the topic ?

PS: thanks for bumping my topic non stop lol
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
February 19, 2014, 10:11:01 PM
Holy hell, I haven't seen someone this pissed off in ages.

Are you okay Spoetnik? You sound like you're about to have a heart attack.
It's not healthy to be this upset all the time.

Read through all of his posts - He's the resident troll and has been since he joined last year.

http://vimeo.com/21325369

"Tommy Davis explaining how there is no such thing as a disconnection policy where they make family members disconnect if you speak out against their corruption and abuse." - Little Doubt
Pages:
Jump to: