Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Doge coin is bad - page 43. (Read 171471 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 19, 2014, 01:20:05 AM
Trollolololol....  Why is this thread still active? I think the only person having fun here is OP. Move on people. Nothing left to see.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
February 19, 2014, 12:43:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2014, 12:24:10 AM
There are some silly guys who think that Doge makes Bitcoin look bad and never explain anything about that. Who cares? Bitcoin hoarders are not willing to spend any coin. Doge holders: they do
Activity: 36
February 19, 2014, 12:02:59 AM
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
February 19, 2014, 12:01:52 AM
Spoetnik - I have a hard time understanding why somebody who supports Bitcoin like you would hate so hard on Doge. I don't really believe Doge tarnishes the name of Bitcoin that much - most people don't even know what a Bitcoin is much less a Dogecoin. I have my doubts about some aspects of Doge (for instance it's economic model) but there's no denying it does things for crypto that Bitcoin doesn't do. And for that reason alone I don't hate on it.

Doge brings teenagers into Bitcoin. They are the next generation
Activity: 1
February 19, 2014, 12:00:52 AM
OP, thank you for making a ranty post without making any real points or providing any real substance. All you did was put people down and act more immature than the people you are insulting.

If you want to make a post like this, by all means do it. However, try to structure your "argument" a bit better to solicit a better discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
February 18, 2014, 11:35:11 PM
ya that does look weird :/

Do you remember TomSellecksstache and his project, from Crypty's troll box ?

The last time I saw him there, he was trippin out about his new code for scrypt asics or something. Not a peep from him since.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 11:15:30 PM
ya that does look weird :/
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
February 18, 2014, 11:09:54 PM
What about hashpower and/or luck exploits !?

Check out this Galaxy pool.

so lets talk about 0% fee pools
currently mining at http://galaxypool.chriskoeber.com/
so, what do we have here?
first, take a look at finder section

as we see, first place taken by user luqash3
second, take a look at blocks section

nice work luqash3

and third, take a look at pool section

wow luqash3 23kh/s....and most blocks finded by this user

maybe I dont understand how things works...but it seems A LITTLE strange for me when 20kh/s miner finds a blocks almost one by one...

can someone explain this ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 18, 2014, 06:48:40 PM
Edit : Nevermind. Such pointless.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
February 18, 2014, 06:36:14 PM
DIY Dogecoin ATM Demos at CoinFest Vancouver
http://www.coindesk.com/diy-dogecoin-atm-demos-coinfest-vancouver/

Wow i'm impressed !

Some poor brain washed Doge coin fanatic went and made an ATM out of an old cellphone and a brief case.
Call the news !!! Doge coin ATM's are live !! go go go !

not sure i would call that an ATM as much a sad attempt at making their scam coin look like and spreading the scam to lure in more poor naive noobs..

I was there. I think the ATM was more of a fun little project to bring to Coinfest, not really something serious. Will Dogecoin die out? Only time will tell but I don't personally own any Dogecoin.

To the Moon! (worlds first Bitcoin Atm on the right hand side)

Me

Worlds first Dogecoin Atm

The Feathercoin guys were there as well as the guys from Ethereum were in town

Asic Miners

Gpu Miners

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 06:31:12 PM
bright colors ? hmmm me thinks you like the new Windows 8 start screen too lol (Fischer Price style)
(which anyone cool know is gay)

and ya i did look an hr ago at Cryptsy graph / all.. so what ? its not showing anything good..
also it may be level or down a bit but my point stands and my prediction will come true.
like the guy just said it's about cold hard cash money and no one gives two shit about the dumb dog.. get real !
and according to my math Doge just broke even now with tons of other coins so if its dying and miners scatter it's going to a bit to kick in..
and it will, trust me.. don't believe me your naive, a fool or a noob.

all the horrendous sad ass gay jpeg's with broken engrish on them won't save your coin cheerleaders sorry lol

i have prob already saved a lot of noob bag holders already so i don't feel bad for spreading bad news / truth and peeing on your fire hydrant Smiley
the fact is miners drive it all out of greed and we all move to what is profitable and Doge has reached the tipping point where it has no advantage anymore.
why do you all think new coins are made non stop ?

sad i have to be called dumb while re-explaining the painfully obvious over and over.
IF you all registered a few months earlier you would running your mouth about IFC.
but you got your new gpu's and came in the door and seen Doge at the start.. ripe for flash mining.
A lot of us doing this all last year have flash mined all the other popular coins that got their 15 minutes of fame
and then watched them all drift into obscurity and you would know this had you been here watching everyday for a year.

make money ? fine i never have had a problem with it just cut the dumb crap swirling around Doge coin wrapped in propaganda, hype and dishonesty (or raw stuipidity)
How many of you sat in chat last year and watched guys spam the hell out of misc random coins trying to hype them desperately ?
why do you think they (and Doge cheerleaders) do that ? is it really not obvious ? seriously ?
Anyone who watched how IFC went down a few months back know exactly what i am saying VERY clearly..
I coined the term "IFC Zombie's". These irritating idiots proclaimed it would rule the world and it was unstoppable and it could NOT go down in value
and they said that and attacked and flamed me and anyone that dared to disagree, PRECISELY as you fanboys are all doing here and now with Doge coin..

What happened since ? price tanked and ALL of those loud mouths hammering chat every half second with "To the moon" and "arise chikun" etc
vanished and i have not seen one of those guys since.. they all went into hiding.. even the tards i remember by name that said it would live on
and succeed and be the best coin by TX' fee's *only after mining dies off.. IFC a good investment my ass .. you'd be broke right now lol

idiots.. loud mouths.. brats......long gone / hiding LOL
Just as you Doge tardlets will be soon.. but i will follow you around and rub your little doge noses in the poop you crapped on the floor lol
saying 'i told you so' for a long loooong time to come Wink
Activity: 25
February 18, 2014, 06:24:01 PM
I made some money with Doge and the community is fun; Much Fun.
Activity: 12
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
February 18, 2014, 05:48:50 PM
:::goes to cryptsy LTC/DOGE market, looks at graph, clicks "all", leaves this thread:::
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 18, 2014, 05:44:54 PM
Dang it all. My popcorn is running short...

But yeah, contrary to what many DOGE fanatics thought, the price of DOGE didn't go up. In fact it went down as people began to sell coins. Instead, the hashrate went down to support it's profitability.

Does that mean it's dying? Not necessarily, the fact that it still has a significant hashrate though means that it is still garnering a lot of support. Of course whether or not it's for a futile reason is another story.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 03:31:10 PM
Spoetnik, you are correct. I finally have to admit, you were right all long.

Dogecoin IS a SCAM

Proof:

mining is dying off and price is dropping and people are moving on to other coins..

but ya it's true see i told you so !
Activity: 140
February 18, 2014, 03:28:15 PM
such crazy much laugh

Did I do that right?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 03:27:12 PM
What kind of idiot puts down efforts to get the dogecoin name out there? The vast majority of people still have no clue cryptos or btc even exist. The op is really clueless.

Clueless or maybe just thinking Bitcoin would be a more appropriate coin to "put out there" ?

I think your comment is of poor quality and does not address any of the many valid points i have made regarding that aspect of the coin.

aka: that'z weak sauce bra

almost forgot..

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXTTTTTTTTTT
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
February 18, 2014, 03:24:50 PM
DIY Dogecoin ATM Demos at CoinFest Vancouver
http://www.coindesk.com/diy-dogecoin-atm-demos-coinfest-vancouver/

Wow i'm impressed !

Some poor brain washed Doge coin fanatic went and made an ATM out of an old cellphone and a brief case.
Call the news !!! Doge coin ATM's are live !! go go go !

not sure i would call that an ATM as much a sad attempt at making their scam coin look like and spreading the scam to lure in more poor naive noobs..
Pages:
Jump to: