Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 27. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
It is the most developing and growing ecosystem that allows for long term retention. Future developments will be very good.
The ether will always grow, as it is both a means of payment and a basis for smart reconciliation.
That's why it's worth keeping.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
Ethereum it is worth holding for long term! These are investments into the future. Without doubts he still will show very good growth, he has a huge potential. The strong team of developers is a key to his success
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
Why hold Ethereum? because holding Ethereum now is the good idea because now a days Ethereum is very cheap this coin is a very promising and a very profitable in terms of investment I prefer to hold it now wait until the price goes back again
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
July 28, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
Ethereum along with having a utility factor is becoming like a bitcoin. What I mean by becoming like a bitcoin is that ETH is becoming a first investment choice for the new investors in the crypto sphere. People know ETH as well now. It is quite popular among the traders and investors as an investment choice. Moreover, the smart contract feature is going to give ETH a long term potential. ETH is a great choice when it comes to HODL.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:56:47 AM
Ethereum very deserved to hold the coins because it had a huge influence on all of the Altcoin towards growth. Many people join the crypto world because they are interested in investing course with buying the Ethereum. This growth is always followed in the Bitcoin and this is very good because the Bitcoin has value is very high.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 28, 2018, 07:13:07 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
e
Yes, ethereum is a very good coin for hold because it has very promising potentials and it is also stable. It has very good blockchain technology and it is also a very popular coin because it is safe, secure and reliable.
  Precisely, Ethereum is one of most reliable assets on all currencies, it has followed on bitcoin's step and be popular nationwide. In addition, Ethereum has a good viable decentralized platform and elaborate for long term investment. So I hold my Ethereum even for long term, because it can give benefits and it also an easy way to gain more enormous profits when the market will persistently stable.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
ethereum is the most perspective cryptocurrency in the market. All see as the project develops and wins the market. Interest will only grow in services of this platform.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 28, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Ethereum is good for investing in the projects, other than that I don't think there is any other good use of ethereum and I believe that there would be another coin that would surpass ethereum and be the new altcoin god after ethereum. But the wide adaption of ethereum is making difficult for any coin to be in the lime light and becoming a new winner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
Because it doesnt much affected from market and bitcoin prices, and when we see good rises, first ethereum rises with bitcoin. And team is working very hard you know, so I invest to ethereum because of these reasons.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
July 28, 2018, 05:18:47 AM
It is the most developing and growing ecosystem that allows for long term retention. Future developments will be very good.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Yes, ethereum is a very good coin for hold because it has very promising potentials and it is also stable. It has very good blockchain technology and it is also a very popular coin because it is safe, secure and reliable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 28, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
I think Ethereum is a good coin for a long time, but it is possible to take a few more that would be a good advantage. So I prefer to hold Ethereum because it is very good for us to hold in the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 28, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Ethereum will become very high that's why you can hold your ethereum for few years from now. Today price is 400 dollars plus and this is the right time to buy more ethereum. Most of the people now have a lot of ethereum and I think most of us our for longterm holding.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 28, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
I use Ethereum for trading because it’s more stable altcoins than others. If I even trade some altcoins, then only paired with ETH
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
If i could just choose one, then I would pick btc instead of eth. If options are two, then I would choose btc and eth.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 03:28:46 AM
I agree if Ethereum is a better coin than altcoin.
I think Ethereum value is very stable and is a coin that applies Smart Contract system.
And the price of Ethereum to date has become a coin that has a fairly high price value.
I'm sure in the future Ethereum will be a great coin and have a lot of users.
Activity: 2
July 28, 2018, 03:26:55 AM
ETH has given about 17000 % return in first year. That even beats bitcoin returns for first year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:35:07 AM
I agree..Ethereum is really good to hold, we can say the potential of ethereum he's next to Bitcoin, very demand and profitable..
Activity: 210
July 28, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
Ethereum is worth keeping because Ethereum is one of the coins that have smart contract technology.
And thanks to the technology of making Ethereum a strong coin and a coin that can grow well in the future.
I am sure Ethereum is a lucky coin then there will be many advantages of Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 28, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
Today if holding ETH will not be advantageous by holding the BTC, in my opinion BTC will be the king of the market crypto forever. The BTC has increased to over $ 8,000 and they continue to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: