Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 22. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
August 23, 2018, 08:19:23 PM
because ethereum belongs to the largest coin category after bitcoin, which investor does not know ethereum, therefore the number of chances of going up is still wide open.
for this reason I myself also hold ethereum from now on while still in low numbers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:39:43 PM
I believe in the etherium. Well, the guys are serious, the etherium is already being used by many projects, the reliable reliable block and the big team at the time are committed to work algorithms
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 23, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
no need to be too ambitious to maintain a trading strategy. if you need to sell it and it must be done. The trade does not see the type of coin, as long as this coin promises profit it must be taken.
Don't hold it if you don't have confidence, make a sale for your benefit and that's more important.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 23, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I'm with your opinion does not agree because it is a utopia to them to keep the Ethereum. This coin has a lot of competitors who will soon remove this coin from the pedestal. Believe it or not, if Ethereum doesn't have a quick upgrade, the coin will fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
August 19, 2018, 07:25:47 PM
One of the main reasons to hold ETH is that this is pioneer just like BTC, but on its own field. So, It just was the first in smartcontracts and only this gives huge gap in competition
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:22:24 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I hold ethereum, because I ma not a newbie anymore in the world of crypto. I have improved my trading skills, and I think it is obvious that this would be a very bad decision to sell eth now.
Activity: 350
August 19, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
the etherium can be bought on demand, it is not necessary to store a lot of etherium on a purse, it does not grow
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
I also consider Ethereum to be a reliable coin and a good option for long-term investments. Maybe one day another coin will surpass Ethereum, but for now it is in second place after bitcoin in terms of capitalization and popularity.
August 19, 2018, 05:50:19 PM
The blockade of the Etherum with smart contracts is the prospect that makes ETH attractive from the point of view of investment. The future will show how powerful the platform will become. But already now such giants as Microsoft, Santander, JP Morgan, Intel, Sberbank believe in it.
All of them are part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, actively exploring the use of blockage in their work.  Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 19, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
Hold is worth it if you want to get more income. This formula is very simple. Need money - sell) If time suffers - hold and wait for the price increase)
i think investment would be better to use free money, so we already provide savings for unexpected needs. and i think ethereum is reliable for long-term investments after bitcoin. if we look at coinmarketcap, eth is in second rank
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 19, 2018, 12:16:44 PM
Hold is worth it if you want to get more income. This formula is very simple. Need money - sell) If time suffers - hold and wait for the price increase)
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
Because eth can make you high incomes by the end of this year, prices will rise again and can reach $ 2000
Activity: 310
August 19, 2018, 09:58:03 AM
Ethereum is a good coin because it is used for hundreds of tokens, with many tokens that use ethereum it can be ascertained that ethereum values will continue to increase and benefit.
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 09:57:58 AM
Because this coin always gives us a high profit when holding them, be patient you will be rich
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Because this coin is quite potential, they will be profitable for you in the future so now is a good time to hold.
Activity: 81
August 19, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
If you look at Ethereum last year, you know why you have held Ethereum, but my personal opinion is that I don't hold Ethereum, and perhaps Ethereum is overrated.
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
ETH I really like it, it's a good and promising coin, but I think there are coins that can give a big profit, for example NEO and STRAT
Activity: 173
August 19, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Ethereum is also a myth in cryptocurrency. It was only more than 10 dollars last year. At the end of the year, the price was very expensive, so many people have a soft spot for Ethereum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
August 19, 2018, 09:25:32 AM

Ethereum is one of the most powerful coins in the market. Ever since I entered the crypto stock market, I've been following Ethereum.
It will be valued more in the following periods.

Why are you so confident ? This year we`ve seen already a big boost of EOS and a lot of new cryptos are going out on the market now. Etherium technology is not the modernest now so we can`t aspect a big rally from it in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

Ethereum is one of the most powerful coins in the market. Ever since I entered the crypto stock market, I've been following Ethereum.
It will be valued more in the following periods.
Pages:
Jump to: