Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 24. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 18, 2018, 02:12:17 AM
Well as far as I know ethereum is the #1 competitor of bitcoin. So it means some investors trust this token . So I hold some of my ethereum because I believe it can give me a good profit in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:08:41 AM
It is certanly the most unique project I researched. Huge platform with tons of options and it is build as a structure for other altcoins. Price will be beyond Bitcoin in few years for sure. Holding is good but investing is better.
Agree with this one Ethereum is really next to Bitcoin an altcoin which really has a strong fundamentals for me having an Ethereum is must because in the future there are a lots of possibilities that Ethereum could surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:03:57 AM
Ethereum is great for long-term investment. If trade now will definitely suffer losses. The market is not yet normal crypto and many coins which price is going up and down very quickly. Ethereum is a very well established coin so you don't get too anxious with current conditions.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:50:13 PM
Yes, I think it will take off. Now many are interested in buying it and in the development of Ethereum in General. It is possible to risk and invest, I do not think that there will be serious losses.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
August 17, 2018, 04:36:28 PM
well. there are so many reasonable answers for this question but my answer is ethereum blockchain and smartcontract. ethereum provides a good infrastructure for upcoming projects that wants to use blockchain technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 04:15:53 PM
Completely agree. Ether is a great coin for hold. Ether is the crypto currency, which is second only to Bitcoin in terms of capitalization. It is a coin, fuel for the network and a means of limiting unscrupulous users, serves as a platform for creating decentralized applications based on smart contracts. Ethereum is of great interest to investors and developers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 04, 2018, 09:34:47 PM
For me why I'll pick ethereum for long term is just because this coin has prove anything what needed on blockchain. There are some reason why I have to hold it for long term like The smart contract, the popularity of it, huge volume market & the community & development.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 04, 2018, 09:13:50 PM
yes you are right and I really agree with you, because in my opinion ethereum will be more popular in the future because ethereum has very fast transactions
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 08:57:58 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum is one of the best coin when in comes to holding because it's potential is promising and aside from that ethereum is still the top coins in the market so there's a assurance that you may earn some good profits soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 04, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
You need to have some Ethereum just for investing in ICOs since it is the easiest method to do so for most of them. It is a popular top altcoin anyway.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
August 04, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
definitely yes, i agree with your opinion about ethereum as the main option to choose when investing in cryptocurrency, i will tend to hold bitcoin too since bitcoin was a founder of cryptocurrency i think bitcoin will much stronger rather than other cryptocurrecny coin in value and more safer to invest with long term period investment. both coin are my favorite choice, and has many potential to be developed and grow.
Activity: 159
August 04, 2018, 09:20:36 AM
I think most of the investors who bought Ethereum think that the products of Ethereum are very good, but there are many better products in the market. I think the position of Ethereum will change within two years!
Activity: 75
August 04, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Because many people think that Ethereum will have very high growth in the next two years, this is true, but everyone must wait patiently, it will take time to achieve.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
It is certanly the most unique project I researched. Huge platform with tons of options and it is build as a structure for other altcoins. Price will be beyond Bitcoin in few years for sure. Holding is good but investing is better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 06:42:25 AM
Actually I don't see any important reason to continue holding Ethereum now. It seems very weakly. I think Ethereum will not break downtrend till the end of spring of the next year.
Well, even if he does not break the trends before the end of this year then the ICO on it is still very active and you can ETH invest in any of them or use it for trading, so it seems to me it's worth keeping.
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
Ethereum is the one direct contender of Bitcoin available. It has increased much notoriety and furthermore increased much roots to cease to exist like how a few coins travel every which way. Ethereum Blockchain alone host various coins which uses the Ethereum keen contract. Holding Ethereum is one brilliant move as it has got every one of the capacities to surge higher on the coin advertise.
I think Ethereum is a very good investment
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 03:08:51 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. Ethereum is the most popular altcoin that every crypto investor should have in order to reduce the risk of losing money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Actually I don't see any important reason to continue holding Ethereum now. It seems very weakly. I think Ethereum will not break downtrend till the end of spring of the next year.
Activity: 65
August 03, 2018, 01:15:50 PM
The Ethereum Platform is also relatively young in the face of financial market turmoil. Some people think that the current price of ETH can not increase anymore. However, in the pre-mathematical market, anything can happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 03, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
to the extent the etherium is today, it resembles putting resources into significant metals. He will dependably be at a decent cost, regardless of whether the rate drops at some point or another, he will level out.
Pages:
Jump to: