Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 29. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:52:06 AM
Ethereum is one of the most undervalued coins in the market.
It is widely used as a platform and more projects will be based on it.
I always take the  chance to accumulate more ETH.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
It makes a lot of sense to invest in Ethereuma. Unfortunately the value of ethereum is still far apart with bitcoin. I believe that it will rise even further in the future.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 27, 2018, 03:43:13 AM
Ethereum is always best altcoin for long term investment. The current price is at a great level to invest. Anyone who buys now will soon be profitable. And when the bull season arrives, the price can again rise above $800 Smiley
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 02:17:23 AM
Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
1DC
Activity: 448
July 27, 2018, 01:23:13 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

If you are not really updated in the market , I must tell you that right now ethereum is the top 2 coins in the market so it has a good potential for holding because you can earn a lot of profits when the market recover .
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
I like Ethereum for a number of reasons. I strongly believe that it can give better returns than bitcoins in coming years.
it's really true because with you hold the ETH for the long term then the benefits you get is great because of the potential increase in the price was very fast compared to other altcoin
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:52:56 PM
I agree with you holding ethereum can be profitable because ethereum I think altcoin is the most potential for long term and I also believe the ethereum will develop better in the future,and some things I like a lot of tokens that can be converted to ethereum.
Activity: 45
July 26, 2018, 10:19:31 PM
I don't think people are as logical as you hope they will be, especially when confronted with the possibility of loss. Humans naturally experience fear, uncertainty, and doubt in the face of ever declining prices. For there to be a market bottom, panic must set in first and I think widespread panic has not happened yet. So, how about sell now, and buy back later at lower prices?
Activity: 644
July 26, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
You can feel the advantage when holding the Ethereum and it gets better when you trade in the long term. While this growth has always followed the Bitcoin and me often profited by investing in the Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 350
July 26, 2018, 09:29:47 PM
it's good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see the huge volume of Etherium, then we can see Etherium technology so helpful

I agree with that sir. As I can see, ethereum is the busiest coin in the crypto market. It is paired with many altcoins. Its smart contract I can say is really smart. It is very versatile. A good reason for us to hold it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
July 26, 2018, 07:27:53 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I confidently invest in ETH, because it stands out among other altcoins with its great potential. Also I periodically use my ETH savings for convenient investments in ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 07:21:12 PM
Ethereum is one of thet most trustable acoins at the omment and that is the main reason of why i think that it is one of the best ones, of course, and it is profitable
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 26, 2018, 06:37:03 PM
In the crypto market, I only see a surge in Bitcoin price but not others even other major cryptos like Ethereum. Looks very strange.

Ethereum and Bitcoin doesn't really have the same use cases and that the level of the demand of people also differ from each other. Im not really surprised at all seeing how bitcoin and ethereum's price seems to be not correlating with each other too.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 26, 2018, 10:52:01 AM
I like Ethereum for a number of reasons. I strongly believe that it can give better returns than bitcoins in coming years.
Ethereum is a magical coin, with increasing numbers of users and even ethereum being the first choice of crypto in china and Russia is making Ethereum's performance steadily improving, I'm sure that the ethereum soon recover and the end of the year could reach over $ 1500.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
I will say that you are doing the right thing by holding ETH. It can be get number one spot in coming years.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Activity: 85
July 25, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
In the crypto market, I only see a surge in Bitcoin price but not others even other major cryptos like Ethereum. Looks very strange.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
Yes, I agree that the Ethereum is good. and it has good prospects for further development.
The advantage gained is the increase in prices from ethereum and we also benefit from ico investment if we are really interested in investing. many real choices if we want to manage our ethereum
Actually, I completely agree with you that the investments in the etherium are a win-win option. But if you invest in ico company, you first need to analyze the project and really determine its future prospects and relevance in the society.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 25, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
Yes, I agree that the Ethereum is good. and it has good prospects for further development.
The advantage gained is the increase in prices from ethereum and we also benefit from ico investment if we are really interested in investing. many real choices if we want to manage our ethereum
Activity: 2
July 25, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Every bitcoin investor should have some eth in its portfolio. In case BTc does not grow that much, it will reflect in growth of other coins like ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: