Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 26. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, because this is the second in the strength of the crypto currency, all companies take it with pleasure. The price for Ethereum coin is quite stable
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 07:14:03 AM
I think holding ethereum because by having a lot of ethereum you can grow your own assets by participating in some ico, and do not be afraid that ethereum can be very expensive. so do not be afraid if you have so much ethereum it can give you an advantage.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 06:03:51 AM
 The Cryptocurrency market depends on the growth or fall of bitcoin, when its price falls the entire market in red, when the growth continues for a long period it positively responds to the growth of the entire market. Whether in the near future Ethereum to break its historical bottom, time will tell. But what can we say that by the end of the summer we will see a record low price for Ethereum - this will be the best entry point for the purchaseentry point for the purchase
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Ethereum is the most anticipating alternative coins to make it to the moon. It is really a stable coin and many altcoins have been very dependent to ethreum through smart contract platform.  
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
Without a doubt he will still show very good growth, he has enormous potential. A strong development team is the key to its success. The eereereum is worth having for the long term! This is an investment into the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
Ethereum is the one of the best coin after the bitcoin. It has many features and fast. If ethereum pass the POS it price will be to the moon
Activity: 156
July 29, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Ethereum is one of the best tokens and ranked 2nd in coinmarketcap, I think this is the reason why we should to HOLD Ethereum,
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
I agree with you because ethereum is the most trusted altcoin by me and i guess most of people think as me. There will be always ethereum after bitcoin in the crypto world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:01:44 AM
Because Ethereum is the most powerful platform in the world for ICO, it has no worthy competitors, in this regard, I believe that it has a great future.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
Am holding ethereum and the price has been decreasing yet i still believe in it and i know it will rise again because of the potentials i see in the coin. It will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
Because ethereum is most trustable altcoins, they have very hardworking team and very big community. They are not affecting from bad market like other altcoins so because of these reasons you must hold ethereum.
As I saw ETH was $1.5k on the Jan '18. And recently I saw ETH by $400. Is this stable? Near 4 times cheaper? But today ETH live near local deep. Yes, it's stability and 'not affecting'  Cheesy Cheesy Imho it is worth paying attention only to the ETH team. This is a keystone of ETH project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
July 29, 2018, 02:35:00 AM
Because ethereum is most trustable altcoins, they have very hardworking team and very big community. They are not affecting from bad market like other altcoins so because of these reasons you must hold ethereum.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

ETH will be a very right decision from you. At present ETH's price is $ 467 and it is under appreciated. In addition, the economy is severely degraded and it has affected ETH and other altcoins.
So in the future, things will get better as the economy gets better and the price of ETH will exceed $ 1k per coin.
Activity: 112
July 29, 2018, 02:23:21 AM
Nowadays, ETH is facing many difficulties because the MEW wallet is being attacked by hackers, thus making investors distrust the coin, so you see the market is falling, although the BTC is higher. Perhaps BTC is the safest
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 12:42:38 AM
Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
Activity: 228
July 28, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
Because there is a certain possibility that proof of stake system will go live on ETH and price will fly to the moon Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
That's some strange things are happening to Ethereum during a recent week. It is still the 2nd asset by cap but the price doesn't rise unlike bitcoin. Does it mean that people sell ETH for BTC?!
Activity: 364
July 28, 2018, 03:42:44 PM
First of all, ETH is a good coin and it's one of the establish coin of crypto I think and I also think everyone will agree with me. The good news is all most everyone ICO investors are investing via ETH that's why ETH become more popular and I think this is the reason we should hold ETH. Because I believe ETH future is bright.
Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Ethereum is the most name in the market now that have been potential in the future. Its uses have been demonstrated in the market and applied by making an escrow agreement through Smart Contract Platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
I use Ethereum for trading because it’s more stable altcoins than others. If I even trade some altcoins, then only paired with ETH
Now more and more projects are trading their tokens to bitcoin and not to the air. I do not know what is the reason for such divisions.
Pages:
Jump to: