Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 23. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 07:20:27 AM
Because the ethereum is a major project behind it there is a large community and a large team that is working on improving the project and there is no doubt that in the future its price will only grow.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:07:10 AM
Now the price of ethereum is very low.So it is better to hold two or three years.When the price of ethereum increases, good profits are available.
Activity: 92
August 19, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
I think the recent Ethereum is changing, and it seems to have evolved from the best altcoin to a "failed altcoin" because the people who invested in it have lost money!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 05:29:10 AM
I had bought ethereum from 50 dollar first, and I still holding them they are very long term investment for me. I think ethereum can see 20-30k dollar in few years so we must hold ethereum everytime.
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 05:21:59 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

I could pick bitcoin , more suitable for holding.
With stable price, and the rapid price movement  , more faster than eth .
bitcoin can give u 1-30x profit , just 1-3 years holding
last years 2016 bitcoin just 700 $ , and  december 2017 bitcoin hit 20k $
just 1 years, 30 x profit.

Activity: 91
August 19, 2018, 04:02:20 AM
Ethereum is the best coin for holding.At present, Ethereum's price has dropped to $ 296.The price of etherum declined by -8.38% this week.It is good to hold now because the price is low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 03:23:03 AM
If you hold it now, you can make good money in the future when the price starts to rise) This is why) I think all people here for this cause)
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 19, 2018, 03:07:27 AM
Because only ETH is the potential coin and growth opportunity in the future, in my opinion, we should now invest and hold ETH to be the most suitable. So concentrate and be patient
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I agree, because the bulls on the threshold and as it turned out that the fall to almost 250 dollars was the starting point upward. And now I hope everyone will understand that they were not mistaken in their choice.
Activity: 92
August 18, 2018, 08:52:38 AM
In the meantime, I have transferred all ETH and other altcoins to USDT, which I think is safer! And it turns out that my choice is correct!
Activity: 50
August 18, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
Many people think that Ethereum is very valuable and has created many myths of ICO, which people call the king of ICO. But I think Ethereum has a lot of opponents and they can do it in the future. So I sold my Ethereum.
Activity: 364
August 18, 2018, 08:01:11 AM
Because it's the best altcoin currently. Even the bad situation with ICO won't affect much its future growth I think. I'd not recommend to invest in ETH but if you are already holding it - continue to hold.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
Eth is the best competitor of Btc on the market. It has gained much reputation and also gained much roots to die off like how some coins come and go. Ethereum Blockchain alone host numerous coins which utilizes the Ethereum smart contract. Holding Ethereum is one smart move as it has got all the capabilities to surge higher on the coin market.
Activity: 6
August 18, 2018, 05:01:11 AM
'Conventment’s Upcoming B2B and IoT Platform has the Potential to Streamline Colorado’s Cannabis Industry'

https://denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

The legal cannabis industry is expected to hit $57 BILLION in 2027.

STOP INVESTING IN WORTHLESS PROJECTS.
GET IN THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ASAP!

Conventment will give new breath to Ethereum.

Expect to see $5 per CNVT token before the year 2020.

https://conventment.com
Activity: 404
August 18, 2018, 04:49:04 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Keeping any money at the moment i see it is the right strategy.you are keeping your ETH is so great because this time it is the right thing to hold when price is cheaper. For me that i bought ETH two weeks ago and waited for high prices.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 18, 2018, 04:43:00 AM
Within a week, the price of ETH fell by more than 15%. I don't think Ethereum is still the best cryptocurrency. EOS, ADA, NEO can complete the work of Ethereum!
Activity: 149
August 18, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Ethereum has is very important because this coin has a huge potential. And I myself could use the Ethereum project to invest in ICO. With this easy to make all the Ethereum and for very cheap shipping. And this coin's value is always going up and highly profitable long-term investment.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
Well as far as I know ethereum is the #1 competitor of bitcoin. So it means some investors trust this token . So I hold some of my ethereum because I believe it can give me a good profit in the future.
Currently ETH is always down, competition with BTC is probably not ETH anymore but will be BCH, this is a good coin to be able to move up to second place on CMC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:33:33 AM
Holding Ethereum is worth it you will never regret it Ethereum has a very strong potential than other alts you can hold it for a long term or short term it depends on the price and ethereum can you give you 3x or even 6x of your investment more profits when the price goes up.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
when compared to other altcoins, it is true that eth is the best altcoin that has ever existed until now, haya eth, who is now predicted to be the successor to BTC or replace BTC, maybe it can happen, we don't know because anything can happen in crypto world and it's hard to determine what crypto will happen in the future
Pages:
Jump to: