Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 28. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Yes, I agree with you.
Ethereum is suitable for trading because Ethereum is a fairly expensive coin and is one of the most stable coins worth its price.
I think Ethereum in the future will be a strong coin and a coin that will be a coin that has many enthusiasts.
Ethereum works with a smart contract system so it becomes a favorite among many people.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
July 27, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, ethereum is very suitable for buying and retaining this coin. It is constantly needed as a means to pay for transactions, if dealt with  tokens or simply to participate in the companies generosity ICO. After all, more than 90 protsotov all ICO conducted exactly on the platform ethereum.
In addition, now it is very profitable to invest in ethereum not only because it is very cheap right now on the eve of the market's rise, but also because Plasma will soon be introduced into it, which will allow ethereum to solve the problems with scalability and then the price of this coin will increase greatly.
Activity: 91
July 27, 2018, 10:36:41 PM
If we're being completely honest here its driven by hype. When our speculative assets are driven more by hype than fundamentals, judging by whether its potential has been realized isn't the greatest method. If no crypto has realized their potential, then we need another way to judge them relative to each other according to how much of their potential they have achieved, which is way trickier
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 09:16:53 PM
It is a good Idea to hold Ethereum because the value will rice slowly but surely and seems like more stable , more useful and next to the version of bitcoin. I like the idea holding Ethereum for 3 years . And If you haven't  invested yet, buy ethereum now and enjoy the profit soon .
Activity: 152
July 27, 2018, 07:05:45 PM
Holding the Ethereum values is very important always to rise and these coins are very well established. Ethereum is the perfect solution for holding coins for a long-term investment. We know that this is very smart and Ethereum many large companies that use the ICO project Ethereum as their platform.
Activity: 157
July 27, 2018, 06:19:38 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Etherium also has weaknesses and price drops are very sharp. I holding Etherium because its price is very low to sell right now Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 06:06:17 PM
I think that Eth is one of the few coins that are not terrible to buy for long-term storage. This coin is very reliable and I am fully confident that its price will be several times higher in a few years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
it's good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see the huge volume of Etherium, then we can see Etherium technology so helpful
Etherium is one of the best and most stable crypto currency for investing. In it you can always invest and not lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
Eth is a very interesting and strong project, so I think that every investor should have that coin in a long-term portfolio. I also store ETH and I think that this will bring me success.
Activity: 4
July 27, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
 It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Activity: 2
July 27, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
ETH allows transactions at much less fees. While will anyone consider BTC then unless he is an early investor.
Activity: 2
July 27, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
I like ETH because it has very less fees in comparison to BTC. That is a major consideration for users.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I hold Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum coins have enormous potential in the future. I am sure the price of Ethereum will be very high in the future and everyone will use this coin for their daily life.
Activity: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:33:44 PM
Eth is also one my favorites. People are also giving it preference for payments.
Activity: 588
July 27, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
Eth - this is a very strong project, so I'm not afraid to invest in this coin at any time. I think that soon the price of ETH will multiply several times.
Activity: 344
July 27, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
I still hold Ethereum because I still believe in its position in the market, because Ethereum still has more than 60% of the users in the current market, which is its biggest benefit!
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 05:03:32 AM
ETH really remains an attractive option for a reliable investment. After all, today it is the standard for transactions and activities of most of the new ICO.
Activity: 406
July 27, 2018, 05:00:32 AM
I also consider Eth one of the most promising currencies in the crypto market. In the future, the platform has an excellent potential for growth after the recovery in the market.
Activity: 335
July 27, 2018, 04:56:50 AM
I agree with you that in the current market, in addition to Bitcoin, Ethereum is the most widely used cryptocurrency in terms of usage and users, it is very worthy of long-term holding coins!
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
Eth is now great for prospective hold. The project has a bright future and an excellent potential for growth, guaranteeing advantages for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: