Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 32. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
Ethereum is a very good altcoin for me. It has greatly benefitted me since I started crypto. It is a coin which has a future fortune. It does not matter what the price of ethereum may be now in the market, I still believe that it will skyrocket.Ethereum is a very good coin and I preferred to choose it above other coins. The future of ethereum is good. As a matter of fact, I plan investing more into ethereum and hold because I know it will yield me big profit in future.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
Eth is good coin and have acceptable payment additional to best coin volume added to position after bitcoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 03:01:31 PM
My personal opinion would be that I am keeping my Ethereum, because I believe that it has a great future and more and more people are using it daily to make very low cost and super fast transactions. And taking advantage of its low price that in the coming months will surely double.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 22, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
ETH has a very high potential for growth, and even more so, Vitalik soon promises to launch an update for the network, after which I think ETH will grow very fast. Also I believe that the current levels are very interesting for purchases for a long period.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
Yes I agree with you and believe that Ethereum is the best coin for long-term retention.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You are right and i completely agree with you.

very agree with you, Ethereum is the best choice for investment, especially long-term investment. their platform grows quickly, besides, a lot of ICO use it for smart contracts.
Activity: 302
July 22, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
I support, the etherium has a high value and a great potential for further growth. Since it is based on the development of many projects, and also use smart contracts. He needs to be kept and he will make a good profit.
Activity: 309
July 22, 2018, 12:32:08 PM
Ethereum has a very large capitalization, which means that it will not lose the price sharply. Ethereum gives security to your investments.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:27:57 AM
I read through the comments here and I see everyone all the investor will love ETH. and I, too. Im happy
Activity: 280
July 22, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
In my cryptoperthite a lot of different coins but for the most part is Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the best investment. I am sure that Ethereum will always be expensive. Because Ethereum is necessary for all and always. So buy Ethereum especially now because now it is very cheap. It will be more expensive in the future.
because ethereum is believed to be the best coin and the price can exceed bitcoin,
these two coins will become a tough competitor
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
I agree with you. I am also keeping 1 big salaries ETH on for Metamask. I always believe the ETH. It will be the currency of the future Smiley
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
July 22, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

I don't agree with you! I believe the best coin for long term storage is bitcoin and point. The Ethereum have long holes in them from all of their mistakes in the code. I can't invest in Ethereum and wait for it to grow to$ 15,000/ this may not be the case.
copper member
Activity: 370
July 22, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
I strongly agree. Ethereum will provide significant changes to cryptocurreny recently. I am sure that ethereum in the next few years will increase rapidly.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
If you decide to invest in the Ethereum then you need to understand that you will not get a quick profit. Investments in Ethereum and Bitcoin give a profit in about a year.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 22, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
In my cryptoperthite a lot of different coins but for the most part is Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the best investment. I am sure that Ethereum will always be expensive. Because Ethereum is necessary for all and always. So buy Ethereum especially now because now it is very cheap. It will be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 168
July 22, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
Yes i agree with you Ethereum is a nice coin to hold for long term and it has great potential of growth in future. but you must diversify your portfolio and not invest all money in one coin. pick 2-3 coins from top 10 coins at coinmarketcap and invest in them
Activity: 50
July 22, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
Yeah I have agreed with these since currently all coins was getting stabilized, bitcoin athereum and other coins are growing up again. I still belive on ethereum and holding it for longer time. There are many projects that using etherum as a payment for some bounty hunters will make etherum will more popular and getting its price higher.
Activity: 79
July 22, 2018, 09:31:12 AM
Ethereum has good future because many projects using ethereum smart contract and blockchain technology, it will be used every transaction. So that ethereum is good.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

For me we should hold ethereum because it is the best altcoin and holding it can able to help us  be rich in the future, and the price of ethereum now is still low so holding our ethereum for long term is a good idea, so we can have a chsnce to sell our ethereum with a higher price.
Activity: 151
July 22, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
I think Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up will have a lot of room for growth. I still hold it. I believe that as long as there is enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then I can Get huge profits from it.
Pages:
Jump to: