Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 33. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
The price for the Ethereum is exactly the one that the market has formed at the moment. And it is just that it is fair. It is for it at the moment that some are ready to buy, while others are ready to sell.
Activity: 448
July 22, 2018, 08:42:43 AM
It seems to me ETH will still show the force at it more and more competitors and from it it becomes stronger. I believe in the great growth of this coin
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
I agree with dally. Do your research u can see the potential ether has compared to bit. People are discovering this in a daily basis . I remember when bit as just like ether but ether is the genetically engineered super solder of its time
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 08:36:52 AM
Because holding ethereum is an advantage. Why I say that. Seeing from the ethereum that is currently down. this is a good time to hold and buy ethereum for a big profit in the future. I believe in ethereum if to be invested long term. So I held on to the right moment.
Activity: 115
July 22, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
The reason people hold Ethereum is because people think that Ethereum will have investment value. Moreover, the price of Ethereum has risen a lot in the market last year, which has made many people gain a lot. Although prices have fallen now, people still believe that the value of Ethereum will continue to rise.
Activity: 125
July 22, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
Because I think Ethereum is a very promising coin, the boss of the altcoin, and the second of all cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is a very good choice for long-term holding and short-term, I believe the encryption believes in Ethereum. Believe me, Ethereum will bring you a huge surprise
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 08:19:33 AM
Ethereum is a coin that gives confidence in the future that you will not lose your money, but only earn it. This coin is the second most popular and it is worth keeping for a long time.
Activity: 420
July 22, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
ethereum is the safest port right now.ethereum is the most advanced and emerging coin.so people do not turn to other coins.therefore ethereum.
Activity: 344
July 22, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
Why hold ethereum? Easy I think. Ethereum is the strongest altcoins and has better potency than other altcoins. Though that's my personal opinion. Ethereum has great popularity as well as many people who believe more in ethereum than other altcoins if for long term investments.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 07:59:38 AM
Ethereum sure is a the best thing one to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments.Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
July 22, 2018, 07:33:03 AM
Ethereum definitely has a large community of developers and users..and one of the most matured blockchain platform. Ethereum has very bright prospects ahead look at how they are serious about scalability issues.
ethereum is good and i believe that peolle ahould see it and many of them do as ethereum has a big army of its fans
Activity: 462
Good Morning
July 22, 2018, 07:32:29 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
andwhy not, ethereum seems ro be really good crytpocurre cy, so i think that you should support it, wby not
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
Ethereum definitely has a large community of developers and users..and one of the most matured blockchain platform. Ethereum has very bright prospects ahead look at how they are serious about scalability issues.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
I think it's profitable for someone, they will first hold it back and then they will receive super dividends
July 22, 2018, 07:08:54 AM
Why we should hold? It is because Ethereum has a bright future! If you will observe the different ICOs nowadays, you will find out that most of them are using the blockchain of Ethreum. We should be aware on what are the benefits that we can get from buying and using Ethreum.
i also believe that ethereum jas a bright future and that it is giing to be onr of the brightest crypticurrency of the futitee
July 22, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
and why not? this is a good cryptocurrency that brings a lot of money to different peole, people love it, so why not
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 07:06:50 AM
I have the same opinion about the etherium, I keep basically only the etherium, if its price falls, I'm sure that sooner or later the price will go up.
Activity: 98
July 22, 2018, 06:55:19 AM
I agree with you like many others. Ethereum is one of the greatest crypto currencies that must be bought by all crypto currency investors. While the ICO will develop, Ethereum will also develop.
Activity: 201
July 22, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
Because ethereum is a very promising currency, which can bring a very large profit due to the fact that now it is cheap. I think by the end of the year there will be a jump up in the crypto currency
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I bought Ethereum last December at a price of $ 900 per coin. I decided not to sell it, at least until the price reaches that level. And even better in such a situation to buy  Ethereum monthly for a certain amount.
i am  jot sure will ethereum grow or will it fall, but i can say for sire that it is going to surprise us ajd it will live long
Pages:
Jump to: