Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 35. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
majority of the tokens are based on ethereum. so it gave us a very good hope that i will be gone to moon one day. but what happens if there is another new platform arise in the future which is more profitable to produce token than ethereum? Huh Huh
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 11:11:29 AM
because ethereum has always been one of the most trusted cryptos and we all know that it is never going to deceive us in a near future, so trust is the main reason after all
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
Not hold - invest your ethreum and you will get more then just from holding. Do not try to invest in any ICO you find but in top projects,that will give you profit for sure
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I think Ethereum is a very good coin to hold because the second best coin in a cryptocurrancy and has the potential to produce good returns. Ethereum has become a great cryptocurrent. Many investors are interested in Ethereum. If we are in a trade or exchange, it is already a transaction to have altcoin Ethereum already in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 658
July 21, 2018, 10:19:56 AM
The etherium is second only to Bitcoin. This suggests that this crypto currency is superior to all other altcoins. And to see its prospects, you need to wait.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 08:52:03 AM
Because we know that today's low token exchanges are so expensive that you are waiting for the market value change to get bounty hunter first so much more token receives and sells for the exchange.
July 21, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
It is good to hold ethereum altcoins, because it is slowly establishing its name in the cryptoworld and the value of ethereum is much better than other altcoins. Taking right decision would help to grow in future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
I agree with everyone who says that Ethereum  is one of the candidates who may have the opportunity to become a digital currency. This currency will have a large market share, such as Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
July 21, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
Yes, I agree that investing in Ethereum in the future will bring profit, because this coin will grow in price.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
of course, Ethereum is perfect for long-term investments. because it has a large volume and a clear concept. many believe in its future development. plus having great teamwork in it, makes Ethereum have a better future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 02:09:04 AM
Yes I agree with you. With a very strong development team and a platform for many other tokens, ETH is really worth paying attention to, Ethereum is considered the second currency after Bitcoin.
I also have some Ethereum that I will invest long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 21, 2018, 02:08:41 AM
Ethereum , was preparing to break a mark of $ 500, but he could not do it. This was due to the pressure of the main crypto currency, Bitcoin. And Ethereum punched the mark down.
Activity: 201
July 21, 2018, 02:08:19 AM
Because Etherium is a promising coin to longterm investment.
It will bring you more profit if you hold it.
I think the price will keep growing in a several years in the market.
Activity: 140
July 21, 2018, 01:59:19 AM
This coin has more potential for growth in price. In the Ethereum I see a lot more prospects and I think that sooner or later it will overtake bitcoin.  At least the Ethereum work and develop it. And I think the Ethereum seems to me to surprise everyone with more pleasant prices by the end of the year.  I wish all of us good interest from our investments.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 21, 2018, 01:54:35 AM
Holding ETH can be like a double edged sword. For sure its future potential looks bright, at least for the near term. I have seen predictions of $5,000 and $10,000 per coin made by the experts. But at the same time, we should not ignore the fact that it is facing a lot of competition from the emerging coins such as XLM and NEO.
Merit: 8
July 21, 2018, 01:52:45 AM
I was checking updates from Ethereum team and comes to know that there are many big things are planned for Ethereum in future. They are going to introduce sharding to increase TPS. They are thinking of plasma and cosmo. For me Ethereum looks solid as they are updating their blockchain regularly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
July 21, 2018, 01:51:37 AM
ethereum should be dihold for the long term. this happens because ethereum can now serve as one of the good assets and ethereum coins have good potential. ethereum coins is now a platform that supports many ico. so i think hold ethereum will give you an advantage.
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 01:48:26 AM
I agree with you. I think that the best growth time of Ethereum from 2017 to 2019 is likely to increase to $2,000. At present, Ethereum is very strong, so I think it is okay to invest in it.
Activity: 107
July 21, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
I think because the price of ETH in the market is stable.
Besides,  Eth is popular after Bitcoin.
Many ICO use ETH in their project.
It will makes the price of ETH growing up.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:52:29 AM
Ethereum is the one direct contender of Bitcoin available. It has increased much notoriety and furthermore increased much roots to cease to exist like how a few coins travel every which way. Ethereum Blockchain alone host various coins which uses the Ethereum keen contract. Holding Ethereum is one brilliant move as it has got every one of the capacities to surge higher on the coin advertise.
Pages:
Jump to: