Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 34. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
i think that ethereum is really good one fkr holding and for investimg, it can bring you a lot of profit in my opinion
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
I bought Ethereum last December at a price of $ 900 per coin. I decided not to sell it, at least until the price reaches that level. And even better in such a situation to buy  Ethereum monthly for a certain amount.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:47:51 AM
Because it can get a lot of profit.
I am sure that by the end of the year there will be a very fantastic ETH price increase.
Not just ETH but all coins and BTC
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 22, 2018, 06:46:39 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

For me, the main reason for keeping ethereum wide is the use of ETH in ICO. Low transaction costs, when the network does not experience overload and convenient wallets.
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
Because ETH is currently the most potential coin. And only the ETH can bring you high profitability, that is my opinion of this coin, but I know each other each other.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 22, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

As for now Ethereum is necessary because of it's powerful smart contracts system and a lot of ICO today were relying in this technology. Holding ETH is not risky because it already proves how good it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 05:56:46 AM
A very promising and profitable investment coin. It becomes a universal choice for reliable long-term investments with prospects of growth after the market recovery.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 05:34:23 AM
Ethereum have great future and this is the best coin to invest after bitcoin,there is great support from all over the world to ethereum and more projects ICO's starting from ethereum base technology,I think the price of ethereum will be reach $2k by next year,if you hold the eth then it is good option and more investors should buy.The currency price is low because of bitcoin price manipulation and this is the best time to buy ethereum and hold for couple of years,
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
ethereum the only alternatives coin on the top ten in coinmarketcap that i am holding right now, but i want to hold another alternatives coin also.
Activity: 76
July 22, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
ETH is one of the best alt coins currently available for investing. I am investing about 50% of my investment money in ETH only.
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 02:05:48 PM
Ethereum is a competent coin in its development from time to time. This reduction is not entirely a bad thing for the future of your investment. This can make the foundation for the great success you will get when ethereum embodies its goal of becoming worthwhile coins in the future with its high prices.
Activity: 105
July 21, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
If BTC is king of cryptocurrency, then ethereum is also considered as queen of cryptocurrency, one of finest blockchain from which many smart contracts blockchain based upon, and showed more than expected growth in last 2 years, team is fantastic lead by vtalik buterin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:40:38 PM
Ethereum is a good coin that is worth investing in in the long term, it can also be chosen for trading. But do not limit yourself to one coin. There are also other promising, even more promising coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
July 21, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
This coin has more potential for growth in price. In the Ethereum I see a lot more prospects and I think that sooner or later it will overtake bitcoin.  At least the Ethereum work and develop it. And I think the Ethereum seems to me to surprise everyone with more pleasant prices by the end of the year.  I wish all of us good interest from our investments.
I also agree that ethereum is very suitable to hold, I see good prospects in ethereum, the development of ethereum is also getting better, the price of ethereum I am sure will also be high by the end of the year, we must hold ethereum to achieve the profit we expect
Activity: 28
July 21, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
ETH is way better than bitcoin if we compare features. Bitcoin is leading just because it is the first crypto.
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
Yes Ethereum is a good coin, and suitable for holding. but I would choose bitcoin because Ethereum depends on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 27
July 21, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
Yes, I think ETH is best for late crypto adopters. They can get returns like bitcoins in next 2-3 years or even better.
Activity: 136
July 21, 2018, 11:58:38 AM
If compared with other Altcoin sure ETH more established and superior in terms of the number of users of these coins. ETH is the second coin after the BTC and this very potential to trade long term. At this time BTC has already started to rise and ETH follow from behind and always participated. And if you want to invest in the ETH do not hesitate.
Activity: 3
July 21, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
Hello friends, it seems, will grow very much and will be at the top for at least a year. many developers use this technology, this is a sign of long-term storage and the receipt of high returns in the future Smiley
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
To have a bigger earnings in the future
Pages:
Jump to: