Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 37. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
Well ethereum has a big potential in growth and in other factor , Ethereum has been use in all of the ico in a easy way and cheap way . Most of the ico have been using ethereum to their ico.
Activity: 172
July 20, 2018, 10:32:56 AM
I totally agree with you , You are completely right   .

Ethrum is like a diamond which is going to shine really soon .  Its the best ALTcoin after BTC . It can also be used to Invest in other projects .
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
July 20, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
You can talk a lot about the usefulness and multifunctionality of this coin. ETH in any case should be in our purse, as it can be used to invest in other projects, for long-term storage, keeping costs, for sending other erc-20 tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 20, 2018, 10:14:05 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

One one hand, it is the most used cryptos out there and was the first with smart contracts.
But on the other hand nowadays there are a lot new smart contract cryptos out there, and there is a good  chance that one of them like EOS will be successful as well in this field, thus ETh is not the king of samrt contracts anymore.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
The benefits associated with holding ETH can't be quantified at all. Believe me, its actually a taboo for me for anyone not holding this amazing coin.
  Benefits associated with holding ETH include; changing it into fiat, using it for trading; buying and selling and many more. Looking at the future of blockchain technology as a whole, ETH is one of those few that will really thrive going into the future.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
July 20, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
Recent rally in Bitcoin seen a lot of selling in Altcoin market and even big coins ETH is also crashed nearly more then 20% down then how can anyone compare ETH with BTC. When BTC market is booming ETH price should also move up but instead who ever is holding ETH are selling it and taking BTC as they only value BTC and not ETH. But still ETH is a good to buy as when BTC selling pressure will start that time ETH price will boom.
Activity: 39
July 20, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
I believe Ethereum has great potential in the world of cryptos. Its currently one of the best there is, in fact its only second to bitcoin in both Value and market cap, and out performs bitcoin in important sections such a the transaction rates, the technology upon which it operates is one of the best and it keeps improving.

The other reason being is that there are a lot of good projects getting built on Ethereum as a platform. This has resulted in the diversification of Ethereum's presence in the market. Because of this, its value will shoot in future, thanks to the the number of ICOs launching on its platform.

Fingers crossed, if any of the project becomes popular, hold this coin till that time and you will no regret.

Cheers!!
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
Ethereum is one of the most powerful coins in the market. Ever since I entered the crypto stock market, I've been following Ethereum.
It will be valued more in the following periods. The advantage of having your own network.
Support. Ethereum is a wonderful token that thought about bad times and made a good Foundation in order not to fall, but to stand firmly on its feet at any time of the market.
Activity: 107
July 20, 2018, 04:55:03 AM
The etherium can turn into the following after the bitcoin bomb on the crypto advertise. The quality of this cash is in all administrations, stages and destinations that utilization a token in view of it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
Ethereum is one of the most powerful coins in the market. Ever since I entered the crypto stock market, I've been following Ethereum.
It will be valued more in the following periods. The advantage of having your own network.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
Because Ethereum is a potential project and has own blockchain platform . And almost ICO are using Ethereum as smart contract .
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
the price of ethereum is now very cheap and this is an opportunity to buy ethereum which is still available and they hold ethereum because if they release or sell it now they will get a considerable loss
copper member
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
Yes this is a good argument for mass adoption of companies but you should also take into consideration how fast in relation to bitcoin these people who say that the network is slow is why simply because they do not know the policy of taxes but outside this yes you must invest in ether
Activity: 138
July 19, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
I trust this currency and I am keeping my Ethereum, since it is used by many people to make transfers for very
low cost and is not as volatile as other currencies, it is also easy for me to invest and make a profit.
Activity: 924
July 19, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
Many reasons for that. One of the best - Ethereun is good coin for holding, because technology is very useful, so - price will growing up. That is first reason. Another one - Many of people use Ethereum for buing tokens and investing in ICO, also - for holding tokens. All this shows benefits of Eth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
July 19, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
I agree with you, the ETH are fairly stable and it has all chances to outrun bitcoin in the future, because we are still waiting for good news that will move the course.
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 19, 2018, 06:01:25 PM
Ethereum does not need to be held, it must be invested in promising altcoins for profit. When altcoins have grown in price - sell them and go back to Ethereum.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 05:56:40 PM
I would actually recommend ETH as a long-term investment so you should hold it as long as possible compared to any other currency. In my opinion, ETH is the second best after BTC in a long-term investment, if you look at the graph and compare both BTC and ETH they are kind of common which their rate of increase is high and this is a good thing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Yes, I agree with you. ETH is best altcoin for long-term investments at the moment in my opinion. ETH is very convenient, it is accepted for payment more often than something. It is also very convenient to ETH to use for participation in ICO. At the same time it is rather stable when falling market, in comparison with other altcoins.
Activity: 105
July 19, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Hold this coin.  Will be a lot of swing trades opportunities. Buy low wait the top of the wave and sell high then wait bottom and buy again.
Pages:
Jump to: