Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 38. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:20:47 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
A favorable forecast for the etherium course for 2019 assumes an increase in quotations by 300%. As a result, the cost of crypto currency will reach 2000-2500 dollars. Investors are counting on the further development of the technological network, which will become the key to increasing the inflow of speculative capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 05:17:08 PM
For have good profit in future with minimum risks - thas is the reason to hold etherium. Of course there are more profitable altcoins but it difficult to predict wich of them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 19, 2018, 05:10:10 PM
Because this is the second project after bitcoin. A very large number of projects have been built on the platform of the ethereum. Most ICOs are conducted on the ethereum. The ethereum has no serious competitors yet.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
July 19, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
I do not know because I haven `t it at this moment Grin
But as I know it will have a good future.
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
Indeed for now Ethereum arguably the best altcoin. Because ETH really has great platform and I think the potential of ETH over the years are just amazing, it is the best altcoin to be ever made in the market right now. That is why many of the investors right now prefer to invest in ETH
Activity: 70
July 19, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
When we take a look at the market, there is dip in the market prices and no one will like to sell at a loss. Hodl when price is low and sell when price goes up. Note this principle and you will never run at a loss.
Activity: 308
July 19, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Top smart contract platform with more than 700k daily transactions (3 times more than bitcoin). Clear scaling solutions on the road (Plasma, POS and sharding) plus great team of developers...
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
The Ethereum will still grow at least to its previous high, one of the reasons is that it's a popular ICO platform. Therefore, buy it while the price is still low.
ethereum is sp nice and i believe thta you will not regret invesying i  it and trust your time and money to this crypto
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 19, 2018, 04:57:41 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
first of all, it hink because ethereum id very nice and it is sure to give you a lot of good things and a bitpg profit
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 04:56:55 PM
The Ethereum will still grow at least to its previous high, one of the reasons is that it's a popular ICO platform. Therefore, buy it while the price is still low.
Activity: 162
July 19, 2018, 04:56:37 PM
the price of ethereum was very influenced by the bear season and the price dropped. we must evaluate this situation and we hold this tokens. because soon the price will rise again.
July 19, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

For me, holding Ethereum is a good decision. As what you've said Ethereum is a mature altcoin which has been fully groomed by the passage of time and have the potential for another growth.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 04:52:15 PM
Because ethereum comes after bitcoin and many projects are based on ethereum. Due to this, eth and btc always get bought
Activity: 79
July 19, 2018, 04:49:03 PM
Hold? it is because the price was not yet high like before. We believe that ethereum will rise again around 1,300 USD at the end of this year.
Ethereum has a lot of potential. So have faith to hold.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
Why not hold Ethereum?
It is one of my favorite coins.
Various use cases, a stable platform for other projects to build upon, high market cap, high capacity for growth.
Activity: 223
July 19, 2018, 04:44:32 PM
The blockade of the Etherum with smart contracts is the prospect that makes ETH attractive from the point of view of investment. The future will show how powerful the platform will become. But already now such giants as Microsoft, Santander, JP Morgan, Intel, Sberbank believe in it. All of them are part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, actively exploring the use of blockage in their work.
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

If we consider ether as an asset, then its future is determined by the same factors as the future of any real currency (dollar, euro, etc.). Therefore, its future is determined by a variety of factors, starting with articles in the media and ending with the growth rate of the economy. Therefore, he, like others, must go through four periods: growth, stability, decline and oblivion. The question is only in terms.
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

At the moment, the etherium (ETH) has managed to overtake thousands of other crypto-currencies and win the second place in the market. The rapid growth of the rate only fuels the interest of investors. More and more people are engaged in the etherium, and the prognosis of his course is occupied by the minds of all participants in cryptology.
July 19, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
Ethereum is a the best cryptocurrency  to invest as it has long term investing benefits to growth prospects and increase your investments. Ethereum  has a very powerful founder and a big community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
I keep ETH because I think this coin is very reliable and promising. It seems to me that this coin can reach a price of 2500 dollars in a few months.
Pages:
Jump to: