Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 39. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
Now ethereum  price is low after few month this price will be change your life. I have many ethereum hold on this market i am sure i get a good profit from it. I also suggest you want to buy some ethereum  for next few month. i am sure market will be rise and all coin are green color.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:24:50 PM
It has a use besides just a storage of value.

This year, the decentralized exchanges will start to develop, the work of which is built on the technology of block-houses. But, for this there must pass very little time. Somewhere in the second half of 2018, we can safely trade on unregulated and uncontrolled platforms for trading.
Activity: 119
July 19, 2018, 04:23:09 PM
I am maintaining my Ethereum since the beginning of this year, because I think it is a currency with great potential and lately
It became very popular. Since many people are investing knowing that when the market returns to be upward you can see how your profits increased.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
Yes, I still believe that ethereum still has a potential. All we need to do is patience. We never know that ethereum will take a big hit for years to come. That's why if you have ethereum you better hold it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:10:44 PM
it is certainly a conviction for me to continue to hold the coin ethereum because of its high potential and increasing volume, in addition to a token exchange to IDR. and I'm sure the future ethereum is getting bigger and bigger investors are buying it.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
With this statement, I absolutely agree. Ethereum has not been able to surpass anyone until now. Now a lot of projects are being created that claim that they are better than Ethereum, but in fact it is not. Ethereum is an excellent coin for permanent investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 03:27:42 PM
I agree with you that ethereum is a good coin to hold because it has strong advanced technology which make transactions faster,it is cheap, it has good management team, it is the second best coin in crypto, it has promising potentials and it is stable.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 19, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
This is a tough call considering the situation of the current market trends but in my own personal view and opinion I'll would advise that ethereum is been held rather than been sold as it has a real high potential to rise in the coming months, I predict it rising up-to $2000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 185
July 19, 2018, 03:14:34 PM
I think that the price of Ethereum will return to the maximum values of 2017 at least by the end of the year, that is, it will exceed $ 1000 per coin. And in the coming years, the price may approach the level of 4-5000 dollars per coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 19, 2018, 02:56:24 PM
Personally, I definitely hold ETH. Since I'm waiting for a huge rise in prices for ETH. This is one of the most promising coins.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
I really agree with you, if I have to choose one among altcoin I will also choose etherium. with its technology I am convinced that etherium will have a good future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
it's good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency in my opinion and we can also see the huge volume of Etherium, then we can see Etherium technology so helpful

Sure, Ethereum has huge perspective in future, it is one of the popular platforms for ICO, that's why it will only grow in the longterm period. Also, there will be sharding in the 2019 year, it can rise very big price for Ethereum.
Activity: 406
July 19, 2018, 05:53:19 AM
Yes I think its a good coin to hold whether for a short term or long term. In fact its the second best crypto out there and one of the most stable and established coin in cryptocurrency. Even though the value of ethereum right now is very low, it always come back and rise up and it already proven itself based on its performance on the previous years.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
ethereum is a great potential a profitable altcoin to hold,research have shown that ethereum will reach a high pick in value and if not for the volatility of the  crypto market,ethereum is a coin embarked with reasonable protects and it's future is bright.
Activity: 144
July 19, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
To hold, at that point you regard hodl ETH having that certainty that what you hodl won't squander like residue tomorrow. Asides this, kindly we should stop the admirers' view we provide for ETH. Other blockchain stages are awakening to the truth of what the market building something the future would require while ETH simply responds to the issues around it to keep up. We can see this as far as scaling, overseeing agreement, rising gas cost et cetera. On the off chance that EOS pulls through and China lifts it's restriction on ICOs, NEO, these two alts could be undeniably better alternatives to HODL and get insane additions.
Activity: 1
July 19, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
Ethereum is the most established and stable Alt coin. I have confidence that Ethereum will shine in the future. Ethereum is an Alt coin which has been much enhanced and its popularity almost closer to Bitcoin. Ethereum is already considered second coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
I'm think now Ethereum is a very good investment. Strong team and trust investors - this is not bad choise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 19, 2018, 05:45:42 AM
because for us ethereum now the price is also still cheap, so we will also more easily get many benefits in the future, because the future ethereum also really can get many benefits.
I think the hold ethereum is not for cheap reasons, when compared to other coins then many coins are cheaper than ethereum, hold ethereum is certainly for the reason that ethereum has a good prospect for the future, so hold ethereum is a good choice and makes money grow significantly.
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
we trade at Alt so we will also be able to make a profit in a short time, as the daily development of ethereum prices also rises higher, so we are convinced that the good ethereum of the future we use is the most important bitcoin.bitcoin after etherium.
Activity: 72
July 19, 2018, 05:40:42 AM
I hold ethereum because I am sure that a few months ethereum probably will rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: