Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 62. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 17, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Eth is the second altcoin in bitcoin. This is a fast - speed growth rate , a lot of trusted investors and futures can claim the bitcoin. Now the market is bleak , eth's price is low and this is the best time to hold eth. Buy it now because it's the best time
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
Ethereum is notably one of the valuable platforms. With the global FinTech industry shifting towards blockchain technology-based applications to suit their requirements, smart contracts, and automation of financial processes takes precedence. Ethereum is tailor-made for such applications. Whatever the reason is, it still increases the demand – meaning a further increase in Ethereum price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
You should definitely hold ethereum right now because its price is too cheap and hold it for a long term and you can have big profits.
Activity: 122
June 17, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
if I think personally, Ethereum is one of the best and greatest choices investors will invest in, because Ethereum is widely used by many altcoins for transactions as well and it even has a more reliable and credible foundation.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
I like both coins in the cryptocurrency market, if i have to choose one i will say ETH. Because ETH has huge opportunity to grow and the project of the Ethereum is very strong. This coin the best coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Ethereum has a big platform, no doubt by day ethereum platform is increasing, the unique contract system which is established by ethereum, many ico projects are coming on it. And lots of good rumor says that etheteum will hit 2k USD very soon.
I was always surprised at such optimistic forecasts about Ethereum. Yes, he is strong, but I can not imagine what forces he must reach such a sum.

Bro, Ethereum is the leading altcoin. If you even compare it with Bitcoin, you will see that it is faster and safer. ETH platform offers a lot of opportunities besides Smart contracts that made this crypto very popular.
Activity: 57
June 16, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes, I think Ethereum is good to hold because Etherium is the second best cryptocurrency. We can also see a very large volume of Etherium, so we can see Etherium technology very helpful. I like ethereum.
Activity: 155
June 16, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Due to the fact that its value is lately down, it would be absolutely best to invest as much as you can in Ethereum and try to maintain it over the next few months as it has good long-term potential. And in this way you can see your gains and truthful stable and constant growth.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
June 16, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

████
██████
████████
██████████
████████████
██████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀     
█▄       ▀██████████▀       ▄█
██▄         ▀████▀         ▄██
███▄                  ▄███
████▄                ▄████
█████▄        ▄█████
██████▄▄██████
████████████
██████████
████████
██████
████

Because it has a good future, It might surpass all the greatest tokens. I know it's the 2nd one of the greatest token but still it might surpass all the tokens that has a massive users of platforms. Ethereum is one of the best altcoin with high prices it is required to hold long term. I'm predicting that this Token will be very high this year!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 16, 2018, 07:54:06 PM
Obviously we must continue to hold on to ETH as the price of ETH will always go up and I also believe that the ETH project will continue to evolve in technology and is now very clear with many ETH tokens being created and it helps new companies to grow the company.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 16, 2018, 07:38:22 PM
I think people should keep ethereum. It is the best altcoin today. There are a lot of ethereum inputs. Ethereum has similarities with bitcoin. Experts predict that Ethereum will pass bitcoin for many years to come.
Activity: 107
June 16, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
by holding a coin capable of making a coin increased that can change the development of the coin. by holding Ethereum able to bring Ethereum into a coin that is very capable of reliable future. so holding is a form of support that gives individual benefits for each individual.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 06:57:34 PM
Ethereum is an altcoin that has a bright future, and ethereum has the capital to reach a high price in the next few days. that is the reason why the many people who hold ethereum, they all hope they can make a big profit from what is done at this time.
Activity: 181
June 16, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
because Ethereum has better quality than other Altcoin so holding it is a very good idea because it will generate big profits in the future, Ethereum is one of the valuable assets of the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
All the coins have crushed at the moment, ETH is one of them. I think, besides all the other coins, ETH is a very good option to buy at the moment, and hold of course. When the market is green again, ETH will be one of the most gainer ones.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 16, 2018, 06:47:06 PM
this question is like "why do you save money?" of course the answer because the "money" is needed to make transactions.
//
Ether on Ethereum platform is required for transactions.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 06:42:39 PM
You must keep ethereum, because it is already popular and has great potential. However, there are other good and promising coins.  Smiley
Activity: 574
June 16, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
Yes you must hold ethereum because as we can see eth is getting stronger now and the history is phenomenon because of the rapidly increased so its better to hold now for the future.
Activity: 490
June 16, 2018, 06:17:07 PM
I think to earn a profit is required to hold Ethereum, because Ethereum is one of the best altcoin with high prices it is required to hold long term, and I predict the price will rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 06:10:22 PM
I hold eth because i like this coin its the best altr coin after btc . So many ico are using Eth smartcontarct thats the main reason for Eth popularity  . Right now eth price is down i think its the good time to invest on eth.
Pages:
Jump to: