Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 12. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
November 08, 2018, 05:18:12 PM
You should to hold ethereum only just it so usable now in all cryptocurrency world. But, if you would, you just should to hold it for short terms. It's the best variant for ethereum.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2018, 05:08:58 PM
A good option for investment, a very popular platform, will be in demand among investors, quite good volumes in trade, are in demand. It has everything you need to make you a profit in the future.
Well here I disagree with you. The platform acts as a source and support for many ICO. A huge part of which is scam, and in fact huge amounts of money are being withdrawn to fiat by these scammers themselves - who kill the price of the ethereum. This is my vision and I think only a few agree with me.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 01, 2018, 06:16:45 PM
A good option for investment, a very popular platform, will be in demand among investors, quite good volumes in trade, are in demand. It has everything you need to make you a profit in the future.
Activity: 336
November 01, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Honestly, I don’t see a future in Ethereum, it’s popular, and there are many different bounty companies on it. But I still think that they are the ones who kill him. Therefore, in a short game you can play with, but in the long-term - I personally would not.
Activity: 322
November 01, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
I was very upset by the fact that ETH has become very cheap. I hoped that the price of this coin would go up at the end of 2018. But the situation was different.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
November 01, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Because this is the best coins for long investements and if you will sell it right now you regret about this when price will be higher
Lose if you make a sale now, which means those who make sales now aren't sure about the coins they hold
Of course if we decide to sell now we will experience losses like and better with the conditions of ethereum prices like now of course what we have to do is keep hold of it and wait until the price really rises and we sell it so we can get big profits
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
November 01, 2018, 03:06:23 PM
Nope. I am "long"ing ether with 10x leverage but that is something else.

If you want to just buy and hold, I would suggest you to look at Wanchain for example. Just check the project.
Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 03:03:17 PM
Some of my friends telling me all the time that I should sell my ethereum because Butering don't believe in it any more. But I see aslo how many people start their investing from ethereum!
Activity: 224
November 01, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
Ethereum is a long play coin nand you will net get your profit if you will trading with it in short terms. Price of ethereum is not jumping so fast anymore
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 02:30:13 PM
Because this is the best coins for long investements and if you will sell it right now you regret about this when price will be higher
Lose if you make a sale now, which means those who make sales now aren't sure about the coins they hold
copper member
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 12:45:45 PM
In my point of view ethereum is the best coin after BTC. And ETH is using many ICO investors as a payment get way. That's why ETH is getting popular day buy day. Hopefully Eth future is good and in this reason we should hold ETH.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
I keep ETH because it is a big money attraction after Bitcoin. The investment you make and keeping ETH will give you the opportunity to become as wealthy as you have in the bank shares. But the ETH attraction will be much more. Because ETH is very low now and it is a decision to succeed in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
I think that for today it is the best coin for a reliable investment of your funds. But I think that in the near future the ethereum will have very serious competitors

I agree with your opinion because there is a continuing development for ethereum and they are also updating it to a higher version of ethereum to further improve its features. This development will attract more investors and boost its price in the coming days. Serious competitors are sure to come in the future and ethereum must be prepared to face their challenges.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
November 01, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
Its market share is huge and it is helping ICO projects a lot. This causes the volume to remain high. I always appreciated ETH and never wanted to give it up. I bought over 130 ETH when it was at $ 176. I have a profit now but I want to keep it until its price goes up to $ 450.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
November 01, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
my answer is simple, why hold ethereum. because until now ethereum is #2 best coin, besides, ethereum remains the preferred platform for ico developers, so I think the opportunity for ethereum is still very good.
Activity: 168
November 01, 2018, 07:19:58 AM
Many investors hold etherium as they think it will grow in the near future . He has a very good future
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
October 22, 2018, 01:13:22 AM
Because more than 90 percent of the ICO is created on the basis of Ethereum and Ethereum is the main instrument for investment.
And 90 percent of this ICOs are scam. I like eth and its community but ICOs in its current form without any regulations and limitation only pressure on ethereum price and will drop it lower.
So, it's your responsibility to do a research. it can be passed if you have done a lot of researches about the scam icos.
Nevermind, whatever it's scam or not and the ico will always use ethereum as the way to get the funds and they will always give pressure to the ethereum's price.
Activity: 448
October 21, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
everyone has his own reason for this is that I believe that soon he will go up and my strategy will be repaid
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 21, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
And unless you have a choice, all coins react very intensively to each drop. The ethereum already looks through the bottom of the coin at $ 200 and most likely it will not fall anymore, so there is no alternative choice.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 06:02:26 AM

I agree with you, this coin is accepted everywhere. But the future of ETH is not the most promising! If you want to invest in useful technology for a long time then there are more promising coins and tokens on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: