Pages:
Author

Topic: Why hold ethereum - page 11. (Read 231579 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
We should keep ETH because it's worth the investment when it's just after Bitcoin. ETH will come back so we don't stop believing it.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 17, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

You Picked Ethereum for holding that's good choice cause it has well developed and planned platform. We have seen earlier of this year it was near touch with 1300$. Now crypto market are downtrend so that it is the time to buy coin in cheap and ethereum will be a good choice to hold long term and get a good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
It's actually very simple.During a possible bull season, Ethereum will be the most affected.Also Ethereum will react very quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
November 17, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
Let's think that ethereum is the most convenient and affordable platform for developing new tokens, respectively, the development of projects will continue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
November 17, 2018, 09:24:33 AM
If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
ETH accounts for a large percentage of it in my portfolio. it is the second largest encryption, and it has formed a huge ecosystem. it is used to measure the value of many altcoins. it has a bright future
Activity: 437
November 17, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
I chose Ethereum because ETH price is too cheap at this time. ETH has an extensive potential to increase back, with more believe and trust in a smart contract.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 17, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.

Yes I agree. Ethereum is a good pick for holding even on long term. Its price might take time to go up again but its future is still promising because its developers continues to find ways in improving the cryptocurrency. The reported updating of ethereum into version 2.0 may trigger another round of price uptrend in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
holding a crypto currency for investment is actually a matter of confidence of each of these investors to be able to hold and hold the coins that we believe in and in these conditions we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 04:50:34 AM
Ofcourse people still believe ethereum will rise again with their king
Buying in lower value are opportunity to earn much if the market become stable again
But didn't know when its happen maybe end of the year or next year and so on
The important is possible to rebound again the price soon just hodl tight and patience

this is not just blind faith. there are many factors, the analysis of which gives grounds to assume the further development of the project and the growth of its capitalization.
I believe that there are factors of why people obligue to hold and I think because its not worth it to sell now with the current market situation and they dont want to sell it at loss, so holding is the best way to take an opportunity of having good profit in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 17, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
Low price for Ethereum - this is a temporary phenomenon. For a long time, this coin ranked second in terms of market capitalization. Everyone needs to wait for the integration of scalability. And then the price of a coin will delight. Need to be able to wait. Developers work hard and implement changes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
Buying in lower value are opportunity to earn much if the market become stable again
The important is possible to rebound again the price soon just hodl tight and patience

this is not just blind faith. there are many factors, the analysis of which gives grounds to assume the further development of the project and the growth of its capitalization.
I fully agree with your day, since ethereum has many factors that indicate its future prospects. The first is an increase in the scaling and updating of Constantinople, as well as 90% of the total cryptocurrency that has been created on the erc-20 platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 17, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 16, 2018, 07:02:19 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
November 16, 2018, 06:59:35 PM
Today I do not store this coin. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. I prefer to invest only in Bitcoin, because it looks promising.

as things are now – everyone's in danger. but this situation will not last forever, we must wait.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Today I do not store this coin. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. I prefer to invest only in Bitcoin, because it looks promising.
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 16, 2018, 06:47:26 PM
Haven't you noticed that majority of the cryptocurrencies are using the ERC-20 standards from Ethereum? That means Ethereum's blockchain is very popular and in demand which is a very clear reason why Ethereum is next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
November 16, 2018, 06:25:35 PM
beacuse it is the most promissing coin in the future. And if you will sell it now you will cut your oportunity to earn good money
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 16, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
Then that it is the most valuable asset in this market, there is a very large demand for it, therefore its price will grow all the same. The main thing to wait and believe in him, he goes on par with Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
November 15, 2018, 07:28:31 PM
Ethereum is good for long term investments. It is grow not so fast like in prvious years but it is stable and you will save your money without any worries
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 06:52:53 PM
You should to hold ethereum only just it so usable now in all cryptocurrency world. But, if you would, you just should to hold it for short terms. It's the best variant for ethereum.
Probably it will be the best solution, although short positions need to be able to analyze and open / close. In principle, investing in this coin makes sense and still has prospects, because all the same the network is planned to be updated, the platform is live, work is on, and therefore everything is not lost
Pages:
Jump to: