Pages:
Author

Topic: Why ICO'S Scamed since last year - page 3. (Read 11705 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 27, 2019, 01:14:04 AM
I saw since last year lot of ICO's was scammed and project not true. So this situation ICO investor's are not come to cryptocurrency market. Why that project scammed please info anyone??

I think investors will keep coming and look for cryptocurrency to investing despite many scams happened in the past.
Look at the IEO's now, binance IEOs on their launchpad are always hit the hardcap, sold out.
The investors are not leaving crypto, they just interesting on some legit projects.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 03:17:56 PM
That's because they think that if you are looking for money in cryptocurrency it's very easy and they might think if it's easy work so many bad people always try to find a gap to get a lot of money
they are evil people who want to take the opportunity to benefit themselves. they know the ico is very much and many devotees once in the year 2017 and it becomes a job for scammers to create ico scam.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 03:09:42 PM
Most of the project designers are not professional they even have no clue about finance and advertisement. The do not know how to provide customer confidence. In any business if you do not have enough knowledge you will surely fail.
Activity: 994
March 26, 2019, 02:41:16 PM
That's because they think that if you are looking for money in cryptocurrency it's very easy and they might think if it's easy work so many bad people always try to find a gap to get a lot of money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 26, 2019, 02:14:46 PM
Well, 2018 was the year when ICOs became very popular to investors and everyone saw the opportunity of making profits so easy just by investing into a project. That's the time when scammers noticed the potential of this ICO market and started to create fake projects to steal money from people. More scammers have noticed this and now we are full of scam ICOs.
Activity: 1190
March 26, 2019, 10:34:10 AM
ICO scams are already many and cannot be counted now. This is what causes investors to always hesitate to invest in each ICO. Because they were afraid the project that carried out ICO was a scam. But it should be learned that before investing, of course do not directly invest with a high bonus. should analyze briefly how the project is. If you suspect, it's better to just leave the project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 10:25:24 AM
the more scammers occur because of their greed in seeking profits in this forum, I am not hypocritical to be able to want financial benefits by joining this forum, but to become a scammer is an act that is not commendable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 26, 2019, 10:05:13 AM
I believe that because many bad people knows how easy to gain easy money from another people, that drive them to make those kind of scam project.
And they could easily get away when everyone realized that the project were scam.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 09:41:23 AM
I saw since last year lot of ICO's was scammed and project not true. So this situation ICO investor's are not come to cryptocurrency market. Why that project scammed please info anyone??
Perhaps when the crypto market thrives and Bitcoin's price and Altcoins rise. Making ICOS projects a lot. when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the projects fail to raise capital and cheat investors.
Well, the price of bitcoin has fallen is another reason to explain why ico began to become more fraudulent since last year, projects are forced to cheat and close when they cannot receive enough capital from investors, the crisis period has affected ico. In addition, since the field of ico created many profits as in 2017, many people became greedy, they created more projects to make money from investors, and when they have enough money, they give up the project, which is very clear when many projects can only be described as garbage, it has no value and is not useful for crypto
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
March 26, 2019, 09:38:39 AM
Untill now scamed ico's still poping up day by day and i think we need more regulation for ico's investment so that regulation can decrease a lot of icos scamed. Hopefully 2019 will be better for ico's investment.
Responding to the ico scamed problem, it seems that whenever and wherever the strictest rules are made, such as fraudsters, they will always look for the slightest gap to avoid it, we are sure that someday there will be a bright spot to face this problem and the crypto currency will be repeated.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 07:12:36 AM
Perhaps when the crypto market thrives and Bitcoin's price and Altcoins rise. Making ICOS projects a lot. when the price of Bitcoin decreases, the projects fail to raise capital and cheat investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 26, 2019, 07:03:00 AM
Untill now scamed ico's still poping up day by day and i think we need more regulation for ico's investment so that regulation can decrease a lot of icos scamed. Hopefully 2019 will be better for ico's investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
March 26, 2019, 06:47:05 AM
The end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 were the golden times of crypto currencies. Bitcoin flew from 3k USD to 20k and all other altcoins followed. ICOs have brought huge benefits and I do not wonder that there were a lot of scam projects that were trying to get their piece of pie.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 26, 2019, 04:46:44 AM
Since the market goes down we meet some ico's that being scammed but not we are facing some success and waiting that many the market recovers to avoid loss price of tokens before it get listed in some exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
March 26, 2019, 06:25:21 AM
Actually I don't know the reason why dude? maybe because they saw that many community believed in the ico project after what happened on 2017. So they take advantage on it, especially when the price of Bitcoin was little by little decreasing as time goes by until it reached the lowest value which is 3600$ but now its 4000$ again.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
March 26, 2019, 06:20:07 AM
While there are some shady ICOs that turned out to be scams in 2018, we all have to admit that 2018 ushered some great ICO projects as well, I think most investors do not really do neccessary research before diving into any project and this is why they fall prey to SCM ICOs.
Activity: 532
March 26, 2019, 05:42:43 AM
they just want to make money easily by deceiving people and those are cursed. it made ICO very bad in the eyes of investors. That's why the IEO and STO are born. It is improving and helping potential start-ups have a place to grow.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 05:23:00 AM
with more easy way to make a coin/token make them try to scammed us
with fake data and fake team its easy to make a new coin
that easy money for them
Activity: 126
March 26, 2019, 05:01:11 AM
Scams are bound to continue in ICO unless drastic measures is taking in the industry to stop these sophisticated scammers. We can't be running a trustless global system that is not regulated and expect some bad actors not to engage in scams, not possible.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2019, 02:29:25 PM
Nothing got scammed, but the ICOs market is facing pretty difficult times, as well as the main market. We just need to be patient, because things are slowly getting better and I believe the market will change its direction soon.
Pages:
Jump to: