Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 21. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
March 31, 2018, 05:12:07 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important, because its became part of who we are, helps us to buy what we needed, accomplished the dreams that we wanted and help people and economy for the future. It's the currency that keeps motivate other people to pursui their own dreams. Lets support bitcoin until the end for ourselves and to the people who just starting yet.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
March 31, 2018, 04:31:50 AM
Bitcoin is really important, Bitcoin can help every people in this world. Bitcoin is future payment, it is really the best because Bitcoin is the new technology for payment. Many people will believe in Bitcoin if they know how to use it and they will know how Bitcoin really works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first crypto money..Firsts always important and valuable..many people recognized bitcoin before they knew the blockchain..I think that bitcoin's place will always be number one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 04:18:34 AM

I think btc is very important to me because we have a future here in btc,i am still young  and at my age i believe that i can finish my studies for the help of btc.so come on guys i will encourage you to join us here in btc anytime.thanks to btc
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Well for me bitcoin is very important to this generation because it can help you so much like doing transactions fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable

people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy. The main benefit is that people can create ‘N’ number of bitcoin wallets. It

is not mandatory for the people to show their identities during business transactions thereby the users can maintain their finances private. Whereas in a

Bank the Identity has to be revealed by the user during any kind of transaction. Bitcoin does not result in Inflation. It is different from other currencies.

Inflation occurs when the total amount of cash in the system increases. It is heavily dependent on the country’s demand and supply but in the case of

Bitcoins there is no possibility of Inflation since bitcoins are scarce and easily interchangeable.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 03:43:35 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is really good to invest on. Bitcoin can change lives.
Most people get to loose money just because they lack the basic knowledge.
They don't know when to invest and when not to. when to buy and to sell.
With a good information and knowledge and tools one can become a millionaire thru bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:37:51 AM
Bitcoin is a fundamental breakthrough in the field of computer science.
Bitcoin for the first time provides the ability to transfer from one Internet user to another unique digital property unit, ensuring the security of such a transfer, confirmation of its implementation and the undeniable legality of such transfer. The consequences of such a breakthrough can not be overestimated.
Activity: 132
March 31, 2018, 01:41:31 AM
Bitcoin is important because it is valuable, profitable and a best assets that may have by every people. Because if you know what is bitcoin and what is the use or purpose of this. You will became wealth because bitcoin can provide money us a source of income and it helps you for your daily living. Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money. But just be patient cause it is not easy us you think.
Activity: 166
March 31, 2018, 01:16:17 AM
It is undeniable that of all the crypto-currency existed nowadays btc is the best. It gives us more opportunities wherein we can earn or make money for our needs. And this makes btc important to many people who are willing to use and invest.
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
bitcoin has value because it is very high so that important and bitcoin bitcoin it's money online and it needs to be there and that greatly affect the economics of bitcoin world today and that's very important.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
March 31, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world

Not only that matter but, in terms of financial problem, bitcoin is my number one hero. If I don't have money. I'm just trade my btc to convert it into paper money. Bitcoin helps me a lot especially in school expenses. When I enter the world of bitcoin, I realized how important it is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
I like bitcoin and it is important to me because of few reasons and i would like to use this for many online purposes while for paper money we can not keep with us in the night time during travel but crypto is good to keep with you all the time and this is good for the business owners they can use their money any time any where with out any problem.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
March 31, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
Bitcoin in important because it gives a lot of chance to everyone without holding any agencies or goverment agencies so we have a freedom to earn without thinking any problem.

indeed bitcoin provides a lot of opportunities for us all. But the opportunity is not always have freedom, because all this there are rules.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
March 30, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
Bitcoin is very important for those people who don't have any job or work and any source of income for the family and your self. Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn the money for any people who need large money in short period of time . Bitcoin does not need so much of work and give large amount of money. So that bitcoin is important in my life because it give me  a lot of money by which I buy my own house and car and it provide money which help me and my family.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 11:54:47 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is an assets and many people think of their future with it.It is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system.It changes the fate of people.That is why it is important
as they give people more income. Such high ratios of performances made bitcoins famous and essential in international market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

The currency is not only a major innovation in technology, but also very important in the human organization structure of innovation, block chain spread under the premise of the organization for the first time realized the unification of the action: all BTC node is right, there is no superior power node is responsible for organizing the command, but all the nodes can be coordinated, work together to block chain of producing highly consistent.

BTC is man's first DAC, the nature of the currency network is composed of a group of abiding by the rules of the same individual community, community in the future may also through monetary distribution, intelligent methods such as contract, capture more and more from the power center of the world, and under the management of the rules (not power).
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 30, 2018, 11:31:35 PM
bitcoin becomes very important because of course in terms of income in terms of economy I think bitcoin will have a pretty good future.I am very confident in the future the need for things related to the world in the gital will be very important for human survival.and it is very clear that the presence of bitcoin will be very important because bitcoin is a financial system that uses digital technology.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 30, 2018, 11:27:49 PM
Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money even many people say bitcoin is better than gold, surely this is the right reason because bitcoin is now widely used for online transactions and will soon become the world's financial standard.
Activity: 134
March 30, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin is very important because bitcoin is so valuable that its technology makes it work all over the world where you can make transactions indefinitely. and bitcoins use cryptocurrency systems worldwide and blockchain is a general ledger that records bitcoin transactions. If we look at things happening right now, people tend to buy things online rather than go to supermarkets and stores. That's why we need bitcoin to make this transaction fast and easy wherever you are in the world. Yes there are drawbacks but I believe that this will improve in the months and years to come. and besides being dibitcoin we can make money and bitcoin will also help some people to get income and profit. For me bitcoin is positive altcoin.
Bitcoin can also conduct online transactions as payment. It's easy and fast for online transactions. I hope one day bitcoin can help more people on their economic side.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:17:40 PM
If you need it and it's important that you use bitcoin or you have an emergency especially when you have no money you can sell it and pay for it so bitcoin is important
Pages:
Jump to: