Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 22. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
March 30, 2018, 11:11:03 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The value of Bitcoin is determined by the market, by the people who are directly involved in it. The demand of Bitcoin is the main reason why there is growth in its value, unlike our traditional fiat currency which is directly determined by the banks and the government agencies involved in the monetary system of the country. There will come a time when Bitcoin use is going to boom in the whole world not because the governments are ready for it but because the people demand its use.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 10:53:31 PM
Bitcoin in important because it gives a lot of chance to everyone without holding any agencies or goverment agencies so we have a freedom to earn without thinking any problem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 10:40:18 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is so important to those people who does not have that much in life and cryptocurrency today is very powerful that even the banks are scared of its growth and that is the reason why people should keep on earning cryptocurrency to have wealth and secure their own future.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 10:36:18 PM
Because the world of technology is now growing, we already feel it.
bitcoin is a very important investment for us in the future day and as a means for us to save, for our savings capital and all the families we love in the future.
Activity: 120
March 30, 2018, 10:33:57 PM
This is a great thing BTC make for our world!
I like BTC
Activity: 57
March 30, 2018, 02:34:26 PM
Because its is BITCOIn Wink
Activity: 97
March 30, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
Well.. For me bitcoin is important because it  is a digital crypto currency that can help many people in doing transactions without boundaries in the most easiest way,especially in paying their bills, etc. It is important also because people can earn money or gain income from bitcoin because it is another set of job. In short bitcoin can change the way of living of so many people in the world.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
It is the very first instance mankind is able to share a highly-accessible, Immutable database. All data on it cannot be fudged, even by governments or hackers. Also, it literally could end large-scale poverty on this planet for good, and note that is not an exaggeration. Lastly, it will prove to the world that deflation in your money is desirable, exactly the opposite of what governments have been teaching us in schools for centuries.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
We work with Bitcoin and using these bits of the whole world, people, Bitcoin, our very important coins, because we invest in bitcoin, earn one of the money which can be done in future, this bitcoin will not pay much time, this bitcoin will use the currency By doing so we can expect a lot of our future. Because Bitcoin is the real online coin I hope this bitcoin gives us to go ahead with a possible physical Bitcoins.So there is no doubt that we think Bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 28
March 30, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
because in the future, bitcoin will be the exchange rate to transact and maybe people will like how to transact using bitcoin
Activity: 78
March 30, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
Bitcoin is critical on the grounds that bitcoin is valuable to the point that its innovation influences it to work to the entire world where you can do exchanges without limits. Also,bitcoin has embrace the blockchain innovation wherein this is in charge of figuring one of a kind duplicates of the whole arrangement of records alluded as squares. Ultimately, due to popularity the cost will ceaselessly increment at no unmistakable check when it will stop.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
March 30, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

Bitcoin is important for those people who was hoping for the money that they invest would gain some profits.
Because of its volatility we treasure it and always thinks for the future success.
Unlike any other types of investments where you would wait a couple of years to see its success, in bitcoin you can see it as soon as maybe six months.
Note that for those people who wants to invest always keep enough money for your daily needs, dont just be greedy to invest all of it, just allocate the excess. There will always be a risk for everything.
Activity: 353
March 30, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
bitcoin is really important, it help us to survive our daily needs and it also be our past time sometimes, many people uses it as their investment, as for me it is using for my investment too , but i didn't out my whole money on it  i didn't do it because it is kinda risky and it can only make me panic so i am putting my half of money only just to make sure, but bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 07:48:26 AM
bitcoin is digital money and bitcoin is very important to me, bitcoin is a time investment, i'm sure bitcoin will make me a success
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 30, 2018, 12:21:08 AM
Bitcoin is critical in light of the fact that like some other activity you can get an additional salary or wage more than your customary pay. It is essential for me since it bolster my standard compensation to pay my own and family costs. Bitcoin is vital in light of the fact that I know to my self that it change my identity since I definitely know to know my need and commitment and I additionally figure out how to deal with and spend in the correct way my cash. Furthermore, the enormous factor of bitcoin is it gives my new expectation and chance to accomplish everything I could ever hope for and objectives throughout my life that I didn't get when I am rely upon my consistent compensation that correct just to my own needs.
Activity: 429
March 30, 2018, 12:09:25 AM
bitcoin is important for me because bitcoin has helped me in my life and have studied my brothers because of bitcoin.
Activity: 560
March 29, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
for me bitcoin is important because bitcoin helps me with my child's learning and also gives my family a lot of money.
Activity: 68
March 29, 2018, 11:48:36 PM
Bitcoin is important to people because many people want to have good income at home.It support my regular salary to pay my personal and family expenses. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin.In near future we can expect that bitcoin will become so much popular in these places.
Activity: 96
March 29, 2018, 11:38:37 PM
Bitcoin is of course very important in the field of cryptocurrency, because it completes the feat from 0 to 1, and he is like Newton discovered gravity.
Activity: 210
March 29, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

because basically it help us a lot , the unemployed now can wrk here . and all we need is to invest here if we really want to earn more , and patience and hardworking .
Pages:
Jump to: