Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 23. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 11:01:47 PM
Bitcoin greatly enables all that, no bitcoin value can be managed even though it is government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency and also where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and be very lucky , the future bitcoin for all of his.
Activity: 56
March 29, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Many people want to have good income at home but they dont know how to do that on Internet there are a lot of ways to earn huge amount of money,such as bitcoin.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
March 29, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
bitcoin is important to people because it is a lot of help not only used in transactions or used in tokens to ico-related ico-essentials because it helps overseas to help people who are poor without living difficulties
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:29:23 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is important only because it brings with it blockchain idustry. That will make it possible to remove intermediaries and enable content creators to engage directly with one another.
The main reason for bitcoin is important because bitcoin fixes all the online payment systems currently available, such as banks, western union, paypal and so on, it can not be denied that bitcoin is better than any existing system.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 10:25:53 PM
It is important to breakdown the manipulations, monopolies and financial system in the world. This is the breakthrough where we have free will in our financial system. Everybody has opportunity to get earning by bitcoin, you cannot have any earning by any currency that country have in this world.
Activity: 546
March 29, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
Bitcoin is important because like any other job you can get an extra income or income more than your regular income. It is important for me because it support my regular salary to pay my personal and family expenses. Bitcoin is important because I know to my self that it change my personality because I already know to know my priority and obligation and I also learn how to handle and spend in the right way my money. And the big factor of bitcoin is it gaves my new hope and opportunity to achieve all my dreams and goals in my life that I did not get when I am depend on my regular salary that exact only to my personal needs.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 29, 2018, 07:51:58 PM
why is bitcoin important because it is the very first crypto currency. and it is important for me to give it a good future to my life and to my children specially to my family
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
For me bitcoin is important because it is the future. It shows what will happen in the future of money. Its like giving us a glimpse of the currency we will have in the future. Bitcoin is like a revolution for money. Many decades have passed and we are still using the old way of paying, through paper and cards. It may not be in its perfecr form yet, but it has a potential. It cannot replace our current money yet, but it is the starter of change.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 29, 2018, 07:39:20 PM
Bitcoin is important because it gives people an opportunity to gain profit and have a source of income. Also, everyone is allowed to work on Bitcoin, graduated or not, you can still work on cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 294
March 29, 2018, 07:36:17 PM
For me bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general is impormtant because it enables its users to do what they would wanted to do with their own money without the prying eyes of the regulating bodies.
And it was also able to provide us with the capabality to tell them that you mustn't be in control of our assets.
Activity: 71
March 29, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
Why bitcoin important? That because one of the source of income is getting in bitcoin, in this present bitcoin has different way to used digital currency and exchanges with many sell of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2018, 06:19:57 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

In my opinion, Bitcoin can now be considered as one of the most important among digital currency, now the world is growing and virtual currencies are supposed to contribute to building a new world, an era of technology and Bitcoin is the most important currency in them.
Being digital currency bitcoin has too much importance, In fact bitcoin is now becoming popular because bitcoin is now introduce din such places where people were totally unaware of bitcoin but now bitcoin is even becoming popular in such places. In near future we can expect that bitcoin will become so much popular in these places.
Activity: 349
March 29, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

In my opinion, Bitcoin can now be considered as one of the most important among digital currency, now the world is growing and virtual currencies are supposed to contribute to building a new world, an era of technology and Bitcoin is the most important currency in them.
Activity: 322
March 29, 2018, 11:11:17 AM
Bitcoin could exist as long as there are people who beliege in its technology and invests or support its use. Bitcoin could go on as long as peopld.are interested in it. However, I don't think bitcoin could survive if people sell their investments when the price drops. Panic selling is a very harmful thing for bitcoin's survival. It lessens tge chance of bitcoin to a price increase and hinders the value even more.
Activity: 336
March 29, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is important only because it brings with it blockchain idustry. That will make it possible to remove intermediaries and enable content creators to engage directly with one another.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 29, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
Bitcoin is best because its came to our world with blockchain technology , a lot of big corporation will use this technology in future , also a lot of investors invest their money in crypto and got tons of profit !
Activity: 140
March 29, 2018, 07:14:16 AM
Transactions are fast, secure and global. Bitcoins enable people to maintain their records without the fear against breach in Data privacy. The main benefit is that people can create ‘N’ number of bitcoin wallets. It is not mandatory for the people to show their identities during business transactions thereby the users can maintain their finances private. Whereas in a Bank the Identity has to be revealed by the user during any kind of transaction.

Bitcoin does not result in Inflation. It is different from other currencies. Inflation occurs when the total amount of cash in the system increases. It is heavily dependent on the country’s demand and supply but in the case of Bitcoins there is no possibility of Inflation since bitcoins are scarce and easily interchangeable.
Activity: 14
March 29, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
I think bitcoin is important because it offers so many convenience at an age where transactions happen virtually.  It gives hope and opens up opportunities for digital investment, something that's very promising even to small players.
Activity: 68
March 28, 2018, 08:33:41 PM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world
Bitcoin is more than safe and the fastest than any other coins. In 10 years ist go up more and more popular investment way in whole world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

may be bitcoin in the future is very important because bitcoin will be like the world's currency and it takes a lot of people but for now bitcoin is important for some people or groups who invest with bitcoin for people who do not understand and less understood they will regard not important or talking blank
Pages:
Jump to: