Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 20. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:00:31 PM
Probably because bitcoin generates finances and can make it easier for everyone who has it to make bitcoin important. I myself also feel bitcoin is also important in the economic sector or transaction
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 01, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
bitcoin is now the topic of people's discussion. because in modern times. there is a sophisticated tool in the form of bitcon. then the price is high. so many people are interested in bitcoin .the result we can enjoy in this real world.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me bitcoin is important because it makes money. There is no limitation even your still a student or professional. It can be a source of income, a good investment that in the near future will change your life if you. And through this you can provide your own needs and help your family, all you need to do is spend time and be brave enough to take risk in bitcoin.
Important because money is everything it drives every human want to have bitcoin, you are right bitcoin there is no age limit to make money by investing. there is no rule of having bitcoin and still looks free anytime and anyone wants it.
Activity: 237
April 01, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For all the user bitcoin is so important because they can provide their needs and want. Its give them new life and hope for there living. It help very user to survive and it will reduced the unemployment people. And also help for the growth of the economy.
Activity: 346
April 01, 2018, 05:36:21 PM
Bitcoin is important because it becomes a digital asset, as we know that today more and more bitcoin users, but they are mostly newcomers who just want to get a profit for a moment without ever caring about the future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Bitcoin doesn't exist naturally and it is only important if you are involved or are engaged with it. Besides the chance of gaining profit and extra income, the price of a single bitcoin alone is enough reason to say how important it is.
We cannot define the importance of bitcoin in words but you have given very nice elaboration about bitcoin investment, you are right that one bitcoin is enough to have if you have money to invest, I do like bitcoin and it is very important for me as I use bitcoin for earning extra money and I support my family well with bitcoin earning, I have money and now I can invest in bitcoin to secure my family future.
Activity: 57
April 01, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

bitcoin is fast and easy transaction. in Future it is people hope.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 11:58:06 AM
bitcoin is very important because it can help life get better and become a permanent future job that I can not leave behind, so bitcoin can help anyone who has a desire to get rich and every day's obligations can be met with real
Activity: 224
April 01, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
for me, bitcoin is important because it gave the opportunity to earn
Activity: 294
April 01, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
Because along with the development or advancement of the technology certainly will be more sophisticated. And Bitcoin is the result of today's technological advancement and is the leader of all digital currencies.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 11:29:17 AM
Because for me bitcoin is very important for my life, because of bitcoin I can earn how do make money.
In my opinion bitcoin is really can change my life to be good also can change my economy too.
So for me bitcoin is really necessary.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
April 01, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

Bitcoin is essential to me and is also necessary to my life because of this profitable currency. Bitcoin is a stable currency in the past and as well as the present, in this business field. Investors often face a lot of risk and I, too, but this makes me more interested in investing.
Activity: 57
April 01, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
As for me BTC is not a very important.I recommend ETH or Ripple.But Bitcoin is the first decentralised digital currency which can be sent through the internet with much ease.The most usefull i think that transactions are fast, secure and global.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 07:29:17 AM
People have shown how it can actually work. Enthusiasts come to the market, and then some event occurs and investors for a while are sobering, the rate drops sharply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 06:32:02 AM
why bitcoin is important at all. because you know a lot about it, especially in trading and investing your money to grow. since most people now know bitcoin even when you're new. you can be rich in bitcoin without money
Activity: 210
March 31, 2018, 06:23:53 AM
bitcoin for me is very important because it's bring me better life and greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky to be part of bitcoin...
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
March 31, 2018, 06:20:04 AM
bitcoin is important because of the technology make it works. that technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks.

Obviously, bitcoin is important, especially for banking and finance. Most people are getting their financial income from Bitcoin today. I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been published all over the world.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 31, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

As for me, the importance of bitcoin is a longterm investment that would provide us a good profit that would be useful for us to earn better. Through the profit that we gain here, we would be able to earn and sustain our living. I also believe that it is the future currency with a good potential
Activity: 340
March 31, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
To my opinion, Bitcoin is very important because it is a decentralized currency. Moreso, transaction fee is lesser compared to money transfer from banks or money remittance services even if you are sending millions to someone or love ones who live miles away from you.
Activity: 46
March 31, 2018, 05:37:54 AM
To my mind, the most important thing for Bitcoin is that it carries the lofty mission of the blockbuster technology that will change the lives of the world's biggest problem solver. present! It will make human beings have "faith" so that people can express love as big as each person's heart!
Pages:
Jump to: