Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 27. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
March 26, 2018, 01:45:58 PM
Some of us feel the importance of bitcoin is because bitcoin has helped so much our financial situation for the better. But there is more to it than that, and it is the potential of bitcoin that can be considered for the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
March 26, 2018, 01:33:00 PM
Bitcoin is important because it can help you in financial problems, daily needs, tuition fees. Bitcoin has given me so many earning opportunities and it makes my life easier. And it helps us to earn money and invest our money for our future.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the latest innovation to invest, bitcoin is an additional income for me, with bitcoin making my financial condition improve. The more days more and more people rely on bitcoin, just look at the terms of the trading market in Indonesia, trade indonesia has increased from year to year. bitcoin provides jobs for some people.

Bitcoin Perhaps it can be said that it is very important for investment that can finance the family's need for the future, besides seeking profit in Bitcoin, I want to find insight or experience and bitcoin easy working system.

Moreover the cost is very low. Bitcoin payments are currently processed at no cost or at a very low cost. Users can enter fees in transactions to obtain priority processing, thus securing faster transaction confirmation by the network. In addition, the seller processor is there to assist sellers in processing transactions, converting bitcoins into conventional fiat currency, and putting money directly into seller's bank account each day. Since all of these services are Bitcoin based, the required cost is much lower than the credit card network or PayPal.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:13:52 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

my opinion is......1)Bitcoin security and a voting process based upon that security can change government for the better. We finally have a way to introduce secure direct democracy and the authenticity of voters. The details are not written yet but will be.
  2)It will prove to the world that Deflation in your money is desirable; exactly the opposite of what governments have been teaching us in schools for centuries.
 3)Bitcoin is a virtual or cryptocurrency that is accepted worldwide. Bitcoin is a digital payment system.Therefore, Bitcoins are known as world’s first decentralized digital currency.
4)Bitcoin does not result in Inflation. It is different from other currencies. Inflation occurs when the total amount of cash in the system increases. It is heavily dependent on the country’s demand and supply but in the case of Bitcoins there is no possibility of Inflation since bitcoins are scarce and easily interchangeable.
Activity: 205
Merit: 17
March 26, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
Bitcoin is important for me because it's giving me a healthy life.Also bitcoin helping me financially and making my life easier.Bitcoin has given me so many earning opportunities which I admire a lot.It's really changed my life.I can live my life more peacefully and happily for bitcoin.It's meant a lot for me.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
BTC is important and a must to remove the third person interaction between us and our earnings (banks) , it gives us financial freedom , more priority, that most of the banks Don't.
We would no longer need banks to handle our earnings and peek into our accounts .

Its the shortcut of making free money its a big opportunity for all.
For me bitcoin is a way to earn money and make the future secure and its helping me in financial needs.

It's because it's becoming the new trend today because people see its benefits. Many financial experts say that it's one of today's significant monetary innovation. They see the changes that bitcoin can bring in the community. It's not just about earning money through bitcoin but it's about how people view money.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 26, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
BTC is important and a must to remove the third person interaction between us and our earnings (banks) , it gives us financial freedom , more priority, that most of the banks Don't.
We would no longer need banks to handle our earnings and peek into our accounts .

Its the shortcut of making free money its a big opportunity for all.
For me bitcoin is a way to earn money and make the future secure and its helping me in financial needs.
Activity: 144
March 26, 2018, 12:40:16 PM
Bitcoin important because it can help many peopl that.have a dream to get rich and to make their dream come thru.

True, it has become more of an investment opportunity than a currency in the majority of its existence and lime light in the market. One cannot helped but to think of bitcoin as their golden rope to a successful and financially free life which is why there has been a great surge of hype among new and old cryptocurrency traders.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2018, 12:36:23 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is important only because it brings with it blockchain idustry. That will make it possible to remove intermediaries and enable content creators to engage directly with one another.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 02:52:47 AM
 it give us a lot of help and bring us to the real future.A lot of people are crazy about it.bitcoin is very valuable important currency. it gives its user a great opportunity to become rich. bitcoin gives us extra income for us to achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 26, 2018, 01:37:11 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin now a days are important because a lot of people are crazy about it. They know their are future in bitcoin thats why starting now they hold bitcoin. Because no one knows when bitcoin will rise up again. So just like me I hold also bitcoin, because I know its answer to all our prayers that bitcoin is our future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

bitcoin is very valuable important currency. bitcoin is important not only marketing sector but also educational platform too.eeducational facilities inhancing by bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
March 26, 2018, 01:29:29 AM
It's very important for so many reasons  but for me bitcoin is important to me because i do send foreign remittances with it and it gets delivered instantly and with almost zero in fees.
Activity: 311
March 26, 2018, 01:00:36 AM
Simply because its the face of crypto currency and it is the most high value coin in the universe. It is also been the most valued coin in crypto currency making a man's life better and brighter. Let us continue to support bitcoin and be rich. Good Luck and God Bless! Cheesy
Activity: 191
March 26, 2018, 12:19:29 AM
Because it is the future work and it is the currency which is subject to more than 20 references, which is safe and also the fastest conversion in the world

Bitcoin is important because it gives its user a great opportunity to become rich. It helps people to earn and store money.
Also, bitcoin is one of the most valuable asset to have nowadays.
Activity: 232
March 26, 2018, 12:05:56 AM

bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet's effect on traditional computer networks.
Activity: 127
March 25, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
Bitcoin is important because it helps people to earn money and to store money, because of bitcoin legalities it helps us to store money for our future, and securities of bitcoin help us to not worry for our investments.
Activity: 36
March 25, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
It is important because you can trade coins or accept coin with the work youve done. You can secure with Bitcoin
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
March 25, 2018, 11:03:36 PM

bitcoin is important because we make money here and I'm helping my own and other people so it's important bitcoin in my life and friends and my love ones to support doing bitcoin...
Pages:
Jump to: