Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 29. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
March 25, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
First, at the fundamental level Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of computer science - those that rely on 20 years of research on cryptographic currencies and 40 years of work in the field of cryptography of thousands of researchers around the world.

And that is the main reason of why cryptos are never gonna disappear in here, never..

But, we all need to be always careful about what could happen in the future, we are not prepared for a new crysis yet.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
March 25, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
First, at the fundamental level Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of computer science - those that rely on 20 years of research on cryptographic currencies and 40 years of work in the field of cryptography of thousands of researchers around the world.

that's why bitcoin is very important because a new currency using digital technology, and not only talking for money investing in bitcoin is also talking for new challenge and knowledge adopting the decentralized computerized currency.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
Activity: 588
March 25, 2018, 06:21:58 PM
Bitcoin is important because it gives income to all people who is connected to bitcoin. Bitcoin now serves as a source of income to all people who embrace bitcoin. To the investors and traders thus is the best profit to all cryptos. Bitcoin now are looking to our needs to provide the things that we don't have.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
March 25, 2018, 05:54:12 PM
It is really important because many people spent money to invest on it and it has great value on the market. It is the future of the digital currency where in it's decentralized and no government nor banks can interrupt or put control on it. From all walks of like can obtain bitcoin, regardless of your state of being in the community, rich or poor you have all the opportunities be take part of it.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:46:14 PM
Bitcoin is important because it is the first cryptocurrency and the entire crypto system inspired from bitcoin

I agree mate,  for me it is important because it helps me a lot in my work, my income, and also to build my home. Bitcoin is the very best coin i ever have. And someone here in forum are fulltime bitcoiners so that is how much important btc to us.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
March 25, 2018, 12:52:19 PM
who is not interested in bitcoin. in a modern and sophisticated era. many people are competing to collect as much bitcoin as they know that bitcoin is very important today.  because the results we can realize and enjoy in the real world. there are even countries that have received bitcoin made as a means of transaction .
Activity: 540
March 25, 2018, 12:43:07 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The reason why bitcoin is now important in or economy is because of the benefits that the bitcoin giving to many citizens. People will keep buying bitcoins because they know that bitcoin can help them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
When I knew bitcoin, my first impression with it is the payment system so yes it will became the future payment system that will beside fiat currency. It is important to upgrade the blockchain technology to prevent hacking in the system because doing this will make the crypto community to make safest investment without worrying what will happen to their hard earned money. Then if this can be implemented around the world the people behind it can make a huge earnings from it.
bitcoin is really important, it help us to survive our daily needs and it also be our past time sometimes, many people uses it as their investment, as for me it is using for my investment too , but i didnt out my whole money on it  i didnt do it because it is kinda risky and it can only make me panic so i am putting my half of money only just to make sure, but bitcoin is very important.
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:31:59 PM
For me, bitcoin is very important. This is the opportunity, the investment, the money I hold. My savings are at bitcoin. I will protect and keep the bitcoin in the highest privacy. bitcoin can make a profit to change my life.
Activity: 323
March 25, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

For me, the bitcoin is important because the bitcoin is the one who can give me money to support the needs of my family. I want to earned more money because the money that I earned here in bitcoin is not enough to support my needs. So I work hard in my job to earned money.
Activity: 58
March 25, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. among the many digital currency. bitcoin one very in buru. high price and most of his compare to other digital currencies and bitcoin can also generate much money. even can become a billionaire.
Activity: 26
March 25, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
Bitcoin is important because it helps many especially those who have financial problems and want to have extra income. It is also important especially for those who have no permanent job like me thru internet and gadget i can earn bitcoin.Bitcoin is big loss to me once its dissapear but it will never dissapear because the number of people joined in bitcoin and putting thier interest in bitcoin is increasing so that the price rate of bitcoin is also increase.

Undeniably true, Jean! Just a newbie, a stay at home mom that needs extra income to help support our daily living. I am thinking that being knowleadgable in bitcoin would actually be a great oppurtunity to not just earn money but to really benefit from it in the future. I mean, if someone would just focus and invest time in learning about this cryptocurrency and be wise enough, Pyou would really make a lot from this. Not just that, it is indeed very convenient and beneficial for everyone; online transactions, a secured digital wallet, etc. -all that would really make our everyday life easier.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 11:32:58 AM
Very good topic, I agree with the author. I also think that thanks to Bitcoin we will be able to get one world currency. Any person can pay with one currency, in any country of the world. It's wonderful!
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
I think Bitcoin is important. Why? because with the bitcoin .. little help people in my country .. and they become bitcoin this their side job .. in their spare time .. though in my country still not legalize bitcoin itself.  Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 11:17:20 AM
Because bitcoin helps people get jobs. Bitcoin helps people get out of poverty. It gives students more income to live. Bitcoin boosts the economy. Bitcoins are becoming part of the world monetary system.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
Bitcoin is important for me because it is the only thing that maked my life higher than others
Good opinion and I like your opinion on the importance of bitcoin.
It is true that bitcoin is very important to us who follow it well in any case even the most importantly the government is difficult to control the money we get from bitcoin, let alone to determine the rate of inflation transfer between cities and even between governments is difficult to reach. and the bitcoin ensures that one's style will soon be different from the present, so that's where my bitcoin interests lie.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:40:01 AM
Bitcoin is important because it removes the control of outside organizations on your finances. Banks, governments and corporations cannot dictate the rate of inflation or control the rate of transfer between countries. It is a global money system with no borders, and that is something we need to fight for.
Good opinion and I like your opinion.
It is true that the government is difficult to control the money we get from bitcoin, let alone to determine the rate of inflation transfer between cities and even between governments is difficult to reach.
Bitcoin is so important because it has a lot of income and bitcoin ensures that one's style will soon be different from the present, so that's where my bitcoin interests lie.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 10:31:19 AM

Btc is very important on the grounds that it makes payments and transaction easier and more helpful. Other than it's productive earning while at your own particular convenient. It likewise contributes a great deal to the economy as it fills in as the instrument for jobless to land a position. I'm trusting that it will be universally acknowledged.
Activity: 63
March 25, 2018, 10:14:36 AM

because Bitcoin is the first practical solution to the old problem in computer science called Byzantine Generals Problem. Quoting from the original paper defines the BGP: "[Imagine] a group of Byzantine army generals camped with their troops around the enemy city. Communicating only with messenger, the generals must agree on a general battle plan. However, one or more of them may be a traitor who will try to confuse others. The problem is finding algorithms to ensure that the loyal generals will reach agreement. "
Pages:
Jump to: