Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 28. (Read 4668 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM
because bitcoin has helped the economy of many people around the world, blockchain technology brings new breakthroughs in all areas of industry and non-industry, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact anywhere quickly and, most importantly, bitcoin gives us extra income for us to achieve financial freedom.
for me, of course because it also helps my economy. gives me a much higher income in comparison to the work I do. well, there are many things that make bitcoin important in my life. and it really affects the value in my life.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 25, 2018, 10:49:56 PM
bitcoin is important to people because some of them in bitcoin they earn for their family is very important bitcoin because many people have been touched by one who was also the poor people and was already using their stuff
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 25, 2018, 10:44:45 PM
because bitcoin has helped the economy of many people around the world, blockchain technology brings new breakthroughs in all areas of industry and non-industry, bitcoin makes it easy for us to transact anywhere quickly and, most importantly, bitcoin gives us extra income for us to achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
Bitcoin is vital in this general public as its stage are gives us more helpful and speediest method for influencing transactions(payment or settlement) without problem going to out. Besides, Bitcoin give the general population for chance to profit and benefit by methods for exchanging and contributing. It's motivation is exceptionally basic in our economy. Gives individuals business opportunity without detailing in a supervisor or going out and allow their kids to sit unbothered in home.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:19:18 PM
Bitcoin is important and bitcoin means money and how to work hard and learn more about how currencies use in other way and may it helps you in daily needs and financees

I agree. Bitcoin is very important to me because i earn a lot at bitcoin by holding and sell it when it rise high at the market. I really helps me a lot financially because i earn extra income at bitcoin that usually bigger than my salaries. We were not lucky that we are born in a country that work salaries is so low that's why im very thankful at bitcoin it really helps me earn high extra income.
Activity: 53
March 25, 2018, 10:00:57 PM
Bitcoin has a big help in our daily needs. Less hassle to go to bank because you can pay or buy through bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 66
March 25, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
BTC is the future. It open a new century based on it's blockchain.
Try your best to mak more btc. It will change your life Smiley
Activity: 12
March 25, 2018, 09:59:14 PM
Bitcoin is important and bitcoin means money and how to work hard and learn more about how currencies use in other way and may it helps you in daily needs and financees
Activity: 35
March 25, 2018, 09:51:43 PM
Bitcoin is very important for us,Because  our life can change through bitcoin. If we invest Bitcoin, then our success will confirm. We can earn Bitcoin to buy something good from the market. We can earn a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin.So It is said that Bitcoin is very important for us and our life.
Activity: 196
March 25, 2018, 09:46:54 PM
In my opinion bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money.It can buy our daily needs and thats the importance of bitcoin in our life.Bitcoin will sustain pur needs.Some resign there job just to focus btc for thier soutce of income.
Activity: 37
March 25, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
Bitcoin is important because bitcoin is money and bitcoin is universal money in the Internet industry.. Bitcoin can buy our needs for our daily life and that's the reason why bitcoin is important to me
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 09:27:57 PM
Bitcoin is important to me because it is first time to earn and learn about crypto. And I want to share my knowledge to family, friends and my love ones to support doing bitcoin.
Activity: 434
March 25, 2018, 08:06:39 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin is important today because it is helping different peoples life, there are some other countries who have bunch of jobless peoples but since the bitcoins is now existing then it will be easier to sustain our daily needs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 08:01:17 PM
Bitcoin greatly enables all that, bitcoin value no one can manage even though it's government, bitcoin is perfect for being the world's currency as well as where we store assets for future wealth and it's already done by some investors to save their money and very lucky
Yes it is true what you say, bitcoin can not be managed by anyone either an official or a government but we are very fortunate to save a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
March 25, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
For me,  bitcoin is very important because of the profit and earnings that i get. It is the real and main reason and the other one because it is very convenient to use.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 25, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
For many people here on this forum including me bitcoin is important, because its a tool to make money. I personally allocate much time to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But the biggest importance of bitcoin is its applications in payment systems which can change the world in a near future.
Indeed, when you work on Bitcoin you can gain profit. And this profit can support your daily needs. Thus, Bitcoin is important in terms of supporting your financial and also Bitcoin keeps helping people by providing them a work at home.
Activity: 490
March 25, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
bitcoin is very important to me, I left my job just for bitcoin so now bitcoin is my new livelihood
Activity: 310
March 25, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
Forget about investing bitcoin to earn real money. Yes, we do earn profit if we invest on bitcoin but i think the very reason why bitcoin is important is that it's the base currency used in the cryptoworld. Alt coins have a pairing value that is equivalent in bitcoin. That's also the reason why the market bleeds when bitcoin is down because it drags down altcoin's market value too.
Activity: 378
March 25, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
It is important because i am earning thru bitcoin.  I can buy some good in the supermarket and can easily paid my bills because of bitcoin. It lessen my burden of going to different places just to process my transaction.
For me bitcoin is really important because is helping a lot of people in this world to make many money or profit and bitcoin is really important because bitcoin can change our life veey well in tge future and the value of bitcoin can totally pump very high thats why it is really important.
Activity: 128
March 25, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

The importance now of bitcoin as a whole , it give an opportunity to everyone to gain money in decent way and also bitcoin nowadays have a big role to the people living with digital transaction using it as valuable thing in different ways. Bitcoin also is helping to uplift the life of simple people who wants to fulfill there needs. In terms of economy bitcoin nowadays have a big impact because the possibility to dictate what will be happen in the future economy have a big impact today. Since majority of the government are allowing bitcoin as new digital currency and even the awareness of people are very vast the importance and used of it.
Pages:
Jump to: