Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is Bitcoin important - page 30. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
I think bitcoin is very important, because bitcoin is the money of the future, because bitcoin is very valuable to me, I'm sure bitcoin makes me successful .bitcoin can reduce poverty
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:53:38 AM
A number of large and small retailers accept Bitcoin as a form of payment, although reports suggest that demand for this function is not high.
And many individuals feel more comfortable holding a part of their wealth in securely-stored bitcoin, where a central authority cannot block access or take a cut.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
In my own perception because it is been created for a good purpose, and one of which is it could be the future currency, hassle free(which is sometimes true sometimes not), and most of all and most common reason is that because it is decentralized, which isn't present to our current currencies. It would also be much riskier carrying cash while going from place to place.

yes it is. Bitcoin is indeed a hassle free currency because you can  transact anytime or anywhere using only your mobile phone or any device as long as it has an internet connection. you dont need to carry it and have the risk of getting robed but you can always get the risk of getting hacked or phised online. Overall , bitcoin in my opinion is not really  important because it is only a secondary currency that can be used alternatively next to fiat money in order to process transactions online.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
March 23, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
In my own perception because it is been created for a good purpose, and one of which is it could be the future currency, hassle free(which is sometimes true sometimes not), and most of all and most common reason is that because it is decentralized, which isn't present to our current currencies. It would also be much riskier carrying cash while going from place to place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
This is digital currency Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generates Bitcoin Address.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 04:58:55 AM
So many coins in crypto market but some are popular and one is very popular. Bitcoin is that one,it is world wide online business. Many peoples in whole world invest into bitcoin,most of them earn mony which bring their financial  freedom. In fact to invest bitcoin is easy and need no large  capital.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 22, 2018, 09:54:39 PM
Because Bitcoin is satoshi nakamoto's vision - a currency which is not owned by anyone, no one controls it, anyone can use it (who has Internet  Grin).
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 09:52:13 PM
When I knew bitcoin, my first impression with it is the payment system so yes it will became the future payment system that will beside fiat currency. It is important to upgrade the blockchain technology to prevent hacking in the system because doing this will make the crypto community to make safest investment without worrying what will happen to their hard earned money. Then if this can be implemented around the world the people behind it can make a huge earnings from it.
March 22, 2018, 09:48:39 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized and the first online banking or payment system. You can do transactions anytime and anywhere without boundaries and no chargebacks. It is really important for the people because their life would be easy just because they don't need to go in bank just to pay or anything else in Bitcoin just a short period of time your transaction will be ready without hassle and worries.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin for me is one thing that is important  I gonna store here my money as soon I going to be rich just like others bitcoiners too
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
It is important because it can help ordinary people to earn a bigger profit. They also help unemployed people to earn  extra income through bitcoin. Bitcoin also used as the first decentralized digital currency which can be sent through the internet. So it is easy for processing your payment through digital currency into the internet. Transaction are fast and secured.
Activity: 112
March 22, 2018, 09:35:16 PM
In my opinion it's important because it allows money to become like air or the Ocean. Something that just naturally exists in our lives (without being owned by anyone) and allows us to value things in our world and store wealth.

I think in the future the value will not be determined by any government but by the world economy as a whole.

Bitcoin for me is important because I am unemployed it helps me a lot of thing for my daily neccesity
Activity: 1302
March 22, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

Bitcoin is very important and essential for our life. Bitcoin is global currency. Every sphere of our life directly ot indirectly depend on Bitcoin. From bed to travelling Bitcoin is important and essential.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 09:19:06 PM

For me bitcoin is important it help me a lot of thing especially in my financial needs it cheers  me up everyday
Merit: 114
March 22, 2018, 09:00:28 PM
The Bitcoin has no boundary. People from different corner of the world have right to access into Bitcoin. One can become Big guns by handling especially purchasing, investing and earning Bitcoin. Converting to native coin from Bitcoin is also easy. That's why importance of Bitcoin is being increased day by day.
Bitcoin is very important because the price of Bitcoin is always increasing. That is why, a lot of people want to invest into Bitcoin and make profit out of it. They usually buy or collect Bitcoin into their pocket and wait for several years to see the outcome. Usually in that term, you will get a lot of profit because the price of Bitcoin is always increasing. Even though right now the price is still dropping. Why the price of Bitcoin is always increasing ? That is because Bitcoin is looked by many people and wanted by many of them. In the other hand, blockchain is limited. And why many people want Bitcoin ? Because Bitcoin has no limit and have many advantages, just like the above said. Some people believe that Bitcoin will be the currency of the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 08:54:39 PM
I appreciate the things in the world when I value my bitcoin, because for me the only bitcoin of wealth in our world
because for me the easy way to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 08:49:03 PM
Well, because money is also important and so bitcoin. Money provides something we need such as food, clothes and shelter for us to live that is why money is important and so bitcoin also does it. Also in this modern day living in past culture where money is not that crucial that you do have to anything just to earn it is not an advisable to it now, because for now what you need to do for you to live is to earn money, and bitcoin is money that is why it is important.
Activity: 616
March 22, 2018, 08:39:54 PM
bitcoin is important to for me, as my second digital currencies and use it for sending and receive money from another people outside my country, because as we can see that bitcoin have a low fee to send money from 1 address to another address, and second reason is because we can get some profit from trading bitcoin
Activity: 70
March 22, 2018, 08:33:51 PM
The Bitcoin has no boundary. People from different corner of the world have right to access into Bitcoin. One can become Big guns by handling especially purchasing, investing and earning Bitcoin. Converting to native coin from Bitcoin is also easy. That's why importance of Bitcoin is being increased day by day.
Activity: 387
March 22, 2018, 08:00:15 PM
It is important because i am earning thru bitcoin.  I can buy some good in the supermarket and can easily paid my bills because of bitcoin. It lessen my burden of going to different places just to process my transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: