Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 42. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
firstly because the bitcoin is the oldest and has the biggest market cap. secondly we can notice bitcoin for all investments. finally bitcoin is the best because there are many other reasons like price, future, easy to earn,..etc
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think it is all because of its very expensive price that grew so big this year. Bitcoin has been making a lot of noise across its existence and I think it will make more noise in the future as it innovates and improves together with its value. Bitcoin can also be accessed worldwide which makes world transactions easier than ever. We should not be surprised anymore with what bitcoin is making right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has been around the longest and so its most popular. It's also not a scam like some of the new currencies
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
Be Positive Always!
bitcoin was the first ever known to be made that why it was so popular and the very expensive coin to be made.. it has gain a lot of supporter from the whole world and make the price of bitcoin higher and higher every years..
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
We all know that bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency ever made that's why its popularity has been spreaded so fast few years ago. It was also the first cryptocurrency to become successful which makes it the leader on the market board up until today. Bitcoin has proven a lot over the past few years and I think that is enough reason why it is the most popular currency today.
Activity: 490
bitcoin popular because it has been the first coin of all coins on the world, and the first is always the best of all coins, so it is getting more and more attention from investors and the more they use bitcoin the higher the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10

Because it was the only one to survive all this years with all others, you see LTC and DOGE and these coins are crap against btc
Bitcoin backed my blockchain technology and limited supply and future of digital transactions and fast transactions and low fees and japan making it legal all these factors made bitcoin price soar in market
Activity: 140
I think and base to my research, expect for being old of bitcoin, it is the most trusted cryptocurrency in all crypto, and it is the most trusted of hundred thousand people in the world.
Activity: 23
Every alternate month in 2017 has seen the value of bitcoin hit all time highs. On 31 October 2017, bitcoin breached the Rs5 lakh mark, giving speculator returns of 844% in the last 1 year.
Merit: 57
every thing or every person get popularity in the world when it will proof their performance very will in front of the world or they can do some unique work in the history of life then it will get popularity just like that if we can see bitcoin history then no such currency can get such a huge a price and such huge number of customers in the market. So due to the excellent performance of bitcoin it get such big popularity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency ,it was the first digital currency that helps many people in terms of financial needs.Some people make an issue about it scams,hackers and all bad things that can bitcoin destroy.But I doubt it no one can defeat and destroy it,it was strong and most popular because of its higher value that can make our money profitable.
I completely agree with you on this issue. first of all, Bitcoin is the first innovated virtual currency and most people have known this virtual currency through Bitcoin. so that Bitcoin has a credibility among the people. not only that Bitcoin is the most profitable and valuable virtual currency which has been accepted as many as countries rather than any other currency.
Activity: 756
I have heard about other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin only two years ago. Now it is more than 1000 different types of coins. And it is difficult to me sometime to decide what type to prefer.
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Well it is obvious that bitcoin demand is huge because it already works 9 years on the market.
Some countries have already legalized bitcoin or planinig to do it in near future.
You know that general public are used to believing in something that works already and has proven itslef, so bitcoin have been paying money for 9 years already, which means that there is trust in bitcoin.
So i guess those are main reason. TV and Internet now crowding about btc. So this is all a plus for popularity

Activity: 171
Merit: 37
First and foremost, we all know that bitcoin is the very first cryptocurrency ever made that's why it became more famous and successful than other cryptocurrencies. We should also remember that bitcoin was able to surpass all the challenges it has faced just like the crisis that occured after being banned in China. It was still able to recover after that and became more expensive so that's why it is the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
Bitcoin has been dominating a lot these days so there's no wonder anymore why is it that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. It's value has become more expensive than before right now and the range of the pump is very high compared to last year. The use of it has been more influential and many investors are now investing on it since it gives many benefit to them.
Activity: 252
bitcoin is the core of the cryptocurrency and it is untill now under valued also it backed up by a huge growing community which is growing day by day.that is why i am personally think that bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I am not even surprised to know thatbit is the most popular currency. Bitcoin is a special currency because it is also a good investment due to the high level or rate of increase on its pric in the market which makes it a profitable currency. The value of Bitcoin is ay higher than any other currency which is surprising knowing that it is decentralized and is a digital currency.
I do not hope Bitcoin become the most popular currency.
Not like the concept and case of this thread, you are wanting Bitcoin becomes the most popular currency and pass Dollar, Euro ...
It means the world's economy in that time will be panic and very bad.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
I am not even surprised to know thatbit is the most popular currency. Bitcoin is a special currency because it is also a good investment due to the high level or rate of increase on its pric in the market which makes it a profitable currency. The value of Bitcoin is ay higher than any other currency which is surprising knowing that it is decentralized and is a digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: