Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 43. (Read 20685 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We notice that bitcoin make it as a substitute to other crypto currencies. Bitcoin users was claimed that this is never going to be an issue since Bitcoin was the pioneer and as such enjoys first-mover privilege. This argument is probably flawed because although the BTC is used for payments, this is only a relatively small % of all Bitcoins. One of its primary uses is being a store of value and for this reason other crypto currencies can always step in and enjoy similar status if aggregate demand requires it.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Yes you're right. This is the first crypto currencies to be created. That is why it is more popular and known today. Especially now the price of bitcoins is rising. So everyday there are people who are joining bitcoins. And just say altcoins are scams. Actually, they are not really scam but their demand is low on the market so the price falls. But there are actually scams. And we'll know it right on their platforms and their representations.
and the way on its long run in the market are taking a lot of reason why this is so in demand with all of us that are believing here in crypto currency for me this is what of my best option and reason why i always take this to be choose for. this is trusted and tested for a lot so there is no other reason not to take some opportunity to have this currency.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
i think bitcoin is the most popular crytocurrency because bitcoin is the first known cryptocurrency, and also have the highest value now
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Yes you're right. This is the first crypto currencies to be created. That is why it is more popular and known today. Especially now the price of bitcoins is rising. So everyday there are people who are joining bitcoins. And just say altcoins are scams. Actually, they are not really scam but their demand is low on the market so the price falls. But there are actually scams. And we'll know it right on their platforms and their representations.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
because this is the first coin, a large number of users, and of course a lot of mentions in the all media.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the one who has started all this technology and made possible for other project to be integrated in real life projects.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
I believe that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.  Because it provides an opportunity for people all over the world to gain more control of their money. The most important thing are: Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen/Control and Security/Freedom in Payment/No Taxes and etc. So it is more stronger now and more people joined and believe on bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be stolen by hacker, I can say the hacker can do that and this problem always happens when the price of Bitcoin increases to more high price. In last year, Bitfinex is the subjects of hacker to attack and rob Bitcoin from this exchange. Finally, this exchange had accepted this loss and refund huge money for their user.
Activity: 82
Because it is adopted by many countries and being the first crypto currency in history. also all altcoin uses Bitcoin in trading.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
The best reason behind why the company of bitcoin the most popular in cryptocurrency is because they know what are the need of every individual.
All these services are focus on the needs of every customer so they can be able to render a excellent service resulting to a great outcome that will reflects on the company’s image and reputation.
Activity: 97
Three reasons: its early influence, its metonymous representation for all crypto, and name recognition.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and as i observe, if you are a newbie, the first cryptocurrency that you could see is bitcoin because of the promotions from social media. And the marketing of Bitcoin is more advance than the other cryptos
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Why is bitcoin being the most popular cryptocurrency? I think for some reason, that is:
1. first, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world
2. benchmark price, people are more familiar with bitcoin prices than dollars or others
3. trading, all altcoin trading uses bitcoin as the main trading.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
Truly I always believe bitcoin is one of the most popular crypto.Here are many reasons behind it. Firstly it is oldest than other currencies.Secondly the price of BTC is good enough.Thirdly it has many traders and investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I believe that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency.  Because it provides an opportunity for people all over the world to gain more control of their money. The most important thing are: Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen/Control and Security/Freedom in Payment/No Taxes and etc. So it is more stronger now and more people joined and believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 28

besides being the oldest, many coins came out after the BTC boom and that makes us think that they do not do it to cheat? because they know that people are betting today for cryptocurrencies, maybe they will not all be, but when we see another currency emerge in this way we can talk about it
Activity: 51
Because it was the first coin and it has the most history behind. This is the coin that brought everybody to this forum and the coin that brought all altcoins to life, also never forget popularity is the trust given by users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 154

I think the bitcoin being the most trusted digital currency as it is adopted by many nations and other coins are a just scam or the game of few days.The reason for this is because people don't see any need to work with altcoins if Bitcoin works just fine.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Because it is the first cryptocurrency that all people known. Being first has big factor when it comes to price and popularity. And because of it's consistent price increase, people are very keen to invest on it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency. This is the best trusted currency in the world. Many people support it and it is still growing up.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that opens the developmental era for cryptocurrency later on so it is considered the cornerstone of crypto types. Bitcoin also has a very good platform from satoshi to leave, the bitcoin community around the world is too big including many investors. Thus bitcoin always holds the leading position in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency today because media always talk about bitcoin and no other altcoin, trust me. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: