Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 94. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Because bitcointalk can make money from unemployed people like us who do not have a job, I am very excited to work on bitcointalk, that's why I keep smiling until now.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think why the bitcoin is the most popular among the all cryptocurrency is because it is being used to the famous black market and online market. Bitcoin will more and more advertising other than the other cryptocurrencies. When i see advertise about bitcoin it is on any site in the facebook, youtube or other site ,i can see the advertisement about bitcoin. And also , bitcoin will be used for earning and it is become as a salary or income to us. We will know that the bitcoin give money for us . and among the cryptocurrencies it is the most expensive and highest value in all cryptocurrencies. That's why the bitcoin is the most popular
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
I think the reason why bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency and it is the father of all cryptocurrency. In addition to that, some people say that bitcoin is most popular among all cryptocurrency and I think it is because of the price.
Activity: 284
Bitcoin became the most popular crytocurrency because it was the first cryptocurrency ever created. Because of it, it also leads to the creation of other ones called the Altcoins and I think it was the major reason. It did managed to gain popularity after becoming the great investment and opportunity for people. Also, it slowly became a relatively safe and anonymous way to send and receive money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
It was the first cryptocurrency ever created and lead to the creation of other ones, called Altcoins. This is the major reason. It managed to gain enough popularity after becoming a great investment opportunity. On top of that, it was notorious for being used in the Darknet for purchases. It slowly became a relatively safe and anonymous way to send and receive money, it was an innovation that intrigued the public.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
Why bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency it is because bitcoin is the first decentralize digital currency...also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today
Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency made is one of the major reason why it is the most trusted one. Let's consider bitcoin as the original cryptocoin and the others as just copies of it with different purpose. And the second thing is that bitcoin has encountered a lot of disastrous events and it made it back fine and well. Lastly,  the volume of it in the market is too damn high.
Activity: 350
i think bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency for now a days, the price of income that bitcoin gave is to profitable to use, gives a big break to every users got a individual purposes to have a better life
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

we will always be different opinions. I think all have consideration for each of them. so if you are lucky with one of the allcoin, you will be rich. for me everything has to be learned so as not to impact what a loss is. but unlike bitcoin, bitcoin is the main coin that has always been a star in an investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is in great demand because bitcoin is the first digital currency created. can be called that bitcoin is the beginning of the emergence of the current digital currency. some currencies are born because of the bitcoin. this is the opening of a new era of digitalization, we can see that bitcoin has changed many people's view of money. seeing the price of bitcoin is currently the most expensive digital currency. I am sure it will last long because bitcoin has its own power.

Bitcoin is the beginning of other virtual currencies so it seems that bitcoin will always be populated in circles at a price that is worth but there is no guarantee if bitcoin will occupy the future for the future. Whether the other virtual coins will have equivalent bitcoin prices?  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
I think it is the most popular of all cryptocurrencies because of the anonymity of its maker/developer, its ability to help people in all walks of life earn, its business model that helps increase its value over time, and its supply and demand ideology from which it relies its current market value. It is through this that students, working students, part-timers, and entrepreneurs alike earn with only the use of their computers with stable internet connection. All the positive and negative write-ups about Bitcoin also helped in making it more popular than ever.  
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin is in great demand because bitcoin is the first digital currency created. can be called that bitcoin is the beginning of the emergence of the current digital currency. some currencies are born because of the bitcoin. this is the opening of a new era of digitalization, we can see that bitcoin has changed many people's view of money. seeing the price of bitcoin is currently the most expensive digital currency. I am sure it will last long because bitcoin has its own power.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
nowadays, the number of bitcoin users are rising. they believe in bitcoin as digital currency to use it as payment. it is even accepted as currency by merchants that interests people to deal with bitcoin.
It become popular because of its promising price and a big potentials of having huge profit among of all crypto currrencies created. As it hit in the market price more investors are coming in. Bitcoin is just giving us opportunity to earned more than usual job salary and knowing it could give us a better life in the future.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Well if you'll think of it that ay, bitcoin is popular because it's been the oldest of all crypto coin so it is only normal that most community have already known it which makes it that popular which unlike  other coin that has only been released  like a year or two. There is ETH which is showing potential to be popular yet it is not a coin.
Bitcoin provides a lot of opportunity to both young and adults in the community so it is only normal for people to spread word about something where they can all benefit.

Base on my searching Bitcoin was the top performing cryptocurrency in the last three months, despite the mega-rally earlier this year in so-called alternative coins, or altcoins. And also bitcoin became the first decentralized crypto currency in 2009.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io

Bitcoin is indeed the most popular cryptocurrency in our history. Bitcoin is precisely the opposite of the others who are fighting against the bitcoin. Bitcoin became more popular because of the help it provides to people who require bitcoin's help. Many have also been successful because of their confidence in bitcoin. Bitcoin's ability to show that all the assisted people have changed their lives. Bitcoin has become the key of others to grow and succeed in life. Do not be afraid to test the use of bitcoin, all of its users are victimized by a scam but all those who are victimized are gradually getting up and becoming brave for the next time they are being scammed by scammers? are known and know what to do Smiley. If you have been victimized by not stopping immediately, fight back and proceed with your start Smiley.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
There are few reason that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. such as it's a oldest cryptocurrency as well as most trusted.  people like the idea of Satoshi Nakamoto as the anonymous & it's easy to use.Finally, i wanna say as a my opinion that Bitcoin were, have & will be there
Activity: 179
Why bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency it is because bitcoin is the first decentralize digital currency...also bitcoin is na most higher price in all digital currency as of today
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nowadays, the number of bitcoin users are rising. they believe in bitcoin as digital currency to use it as payment. it is even accepted as currency by merchants that interests people to deal with bitcoin.
Activity: 136
I quite agree with you
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.
Its true that bitcoin is more popular than altcoin because of its high value price compare than altcoins. And of course we all wanted to earned a high profitable value to our investments and bitcoin was closed to our prospects in our targetted value. But due to bitcoin is a cryptocurrency we didn't know if its existence will last longer.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
because people love bitcoin compared to other coins
Pages:
Jump to: