Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin the most popular cryptocurrency? - page 95. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
If I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency. But it is considered as the top cryptocurrency for its large market value, community, market cap and high market demand. Bitcoin is known for its best at long term investment. As its market value is increasing, the profit that its investors and users are earning will also increase. And I think, the profit is what makes Bitcoin more popular.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I believe that they're popular mainly because well it was the first of all cryptocurrencies to be made. Honestly most of the other coins are scams and greedy ways that the developers make money. The only other coin I can think of that isn't a scam are dogecoins! What do you think?
Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convinience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.

Even if bitcoin is the first ever Cryptocurrency out there I think that is just the main reason why bitcoin is popular, and I think bitcoin is adapted by so many enthusiast and because of the convenient way of the system with transaction has many developers indeed got interested with it and because of it's fluctuation many investors have invest in bitcoin, now that many countries are adopting bitcoin I really think it is now well known in the world even if there are a few doesn't have knowledge with it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
BTC is most popular currency due to its existence in crypto market from the day one. It is a base currency for all crypto altcoin trading platforms and number one in  market capital. The demand of BTC is growing and supply is decreasing, so it is a big bang for it to go to moon. Whenever we talk about crypto currency, we cannot ignore BTC in our talks.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.

I thought the same things too. Bitcoin is high value compared to altcoins. I think that this reason was highly appreciated by many because they are thinking to have their investment assured to return in good condition. And due to high value of bitcoin to altcoin thats why there so many are willing to take risk in doing it, than altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
Aside from the fact that bitcoin was the first crypto currency introduce in the world it is also popular because of its appreciating value that has become a big amount today. Many people love the idea of increasing value bitcoin has it gives opportunity for income through invesrmtment
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Bitcoin became popular because of the mere reason that it is the very first cryptocurrency and it has led its way to the top for so many years proving its capability on making anyone rich by just an instant. It has one of the highest value also amongst all the other cryptocurrency living and is said to have it's value growing as time passes by. More and more people are going in to using bitcoin due to the convinience it brings to everyone when it comes to money.
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Bitcoin is the very first crypto currency and therefore it is now much more popular and more expensive than everyone else, but no one can guarantee that this will last forever.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think its the first reason is that, it is the first coin. Bitcoin is one of the most important innovations in trading and it was born before all the other coins. So, it had a longer time to catch the success than others and it is the cryptocurrency which have the highest price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i think,it is the getting popularity. because it is the most profitable investment or trading in the legal cryptocurrency world. Its will be more and more give facility for the world.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
on what grounds do you assume that other coins besides btc and doge are scam?. I don't really understand how the altcoin system works so I think they are like other companies bidding on their goods or services and also attracting investors for their growth.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Maybe because bitcoin was one of the most developed and well invested coins out there. From the start, many have tried to be a ton of coins when they first came out. Comparing it the new guys in town, altcoins have been more complicated compared to the simplicity of bitcoins. Plus, bitcoins have been in the digital world for years now.
Even, some new investors think Bitcoin is the only currency of the cryptocurrency world. Because there are many people have not chance to know the altcoin market or the knowledge about the crypto world as us.
well i think it is getting popular because it is the most profitable investment in cryptocurrency world that is why many people apriciate and share its advantages and its simplicity the most important is that bitcoin is safe and secure.i believe that it is getting popular because of its price also that continue rising  and getting higher each day.
Activity: 443
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I do not agree with your argument because not all cytocurency other than Bitcoin is fraud.
to my knowledge, there are some coins that have superior features than Bitcoin. so I think a coin other than Bitcoin is a compliment or that covers the weaknesses of Bitcoin.
That is right that there are coins or altcoins that are superior in terms of their features than bitcoin because they are just undervalued right now and they are waiting for the people's attention to get into their coin or project rather than bitcoin. But as of now, i wish that people will just focus in bitcoin because it will boost the price to the top and it will almost benefit all the people in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 241
I do not agree with your argument because not all cytocurency other than Bitcoin is fraud.
to my knowledge, there are some coins that have superior features than Bitcoin. so I think a coin other than Bitcoin is a compliment or that covers the weaknesses of Bitcoin.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
BTC is it the most famous as it was the first to offer a real solution to economy and actually in somehow it is leading the development of new technologies as for example SW or LN.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
It is popular because of its large market value that gives its users and investors huge profit. Bitcoin being profitable is what attracts many people to invest or towards it. Bitcoin is not the first cryptocurrency but it is the no.1 crypto because of its market cap, market value and high market demand profuced by its large and growing community.
Activity: 660
Bitcoin is known by other countries even Billionaire's invest in bitcoin. its a worlwide phenomenon if all countries embrace bitcoin already. early adopters will benefit from it. and i 'm pretty sure all human kind will be rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As we known from the development of its value and its increasingly powerful advantages known by many people over time, this certainly makes bitcoin is the most popular crypto and most widely used or earn by many people with each ways who has been prepared to earning it . And it's been proven that bitcoin is very profitable from its incomes, are really many people has provened that can overcome they financial problems till be able to encourage financial or they incomes for daily life.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
I think that all crypto currencies are the only way to unite people by a common idea. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency so it is more popular. If we do not see the constant evolution of coins and it will be a bubble. If this happens then all crypto will crash.
Cryptocurrency is the digital currency, it was developed in 2009. Any other currencies are created in 2009. Bitcoin are strong foundation and high valuable currency. Now a day many cryptocurrency are developed. But that currencies are not popular and valuable in current society.
Pages:
Jump to: