Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 9. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Yeah I think in my heart also says if more people interest with bitcoin then the value will be rise. Till now I don't really understand what's the thing can make bitcoin really worth, it came suddenly and many people interest little by little. But anyway I still enjoyed it and I just need to follow the update all news about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
I thought that bitcoin is not worthless bitcoin can be more useful to us even its have a issue regarding of the volatility of each price and the people who believe on it, so btc will rise no matter what happen so people will rise too because of that.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Those people who says that bitcoin is unworthy, yeah they are wrong. They said that idea because they did not know what is the real essence of it. They are not knowledgeable what are the things that bitcoin have. Bitcoin is really worth it and valuable because there's a lot of things you can do by the use of it.
Bitcoin is  things  that  worth  to  be discussed  because bitcoin is a the  new direction of currency in which the world currency systems shifts towards it even others would say  it's a scam but  either we like  it or not we are heading to block chain  technology.
Yeah, bitcoin is a new shift in the traditional currency system and its price today had made it quite worthy of all. The value of this currency is top of all its competitors and this is due to its great hike as offers a variety of opportunities to the investors by enabling them to earn greatly out of it...
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen. From a user perspective, Bitcoin is perhaps best described as ‘cash for the Internet’, but Bitcoin can also be seen as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence.It is also known as digital cash, cryptocurrency, an international payment network, the internet of money – but whatever you call it, Bitcoin is a revolution that is changing the way everyone sees and uses money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
bitcoin will be worthless when the price suddenly falls, but that's actually a great opportunity. because it can buy cheaply and then can sell at a high price. this is precisely what makes bitcoin more valuable than other investments.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is worth because the price value of bitcoin in world coin index is so very high and is on top of the chart, that is why this is the worth of bitcoin, so when you invest in bitcoin this the worth for your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
 Smiley   ofcourse no matter what they say in bitcoin we do not care so for me the bitcoin is important to us as it gives the job to those who want to live in life and not all the time is knocking the bitcoin to come day volume increases its volume price. nowadays the bitcoin price is very low the next day it will also increase .we just trust your job and just trust bitcoin. let us take care of bitcoin because we come here looking for life and for our future.
Activity: 77
The value of bitcoin is determined by the demand for its purchase. If there are no people willing to buy, the price will be zero.
Activity: 140
someone said that bitcoin value is not important because they have not tried it, they think bitcoin is some kind of money game is not clear origin. But now it's upside most people have started to recognize bitcoin and do not take it for granted. The bigger the people investing the bitcoin price will go up
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
worth, because it is widely use for trading and some countries are accepting the coin as part of their currency wherein you could exchange goods and services with the coin.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
  Bitcoin has been the most popular crypto so far and the first to really took off. There's no doubt that bitcoin will remain the dominant coin in the next decade. Bitcoin is at the top of the list.Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency today. No other cryptocurrency is near to bitcoin.In the last nine years it has faced many ups and downs but its price has reached a new height.It can give competition to fiat currency,not now but maybe in the future.Bitcoin gives profit in both the short  and long terms.For short term earnings,you can invest in bitcoin.For long term earnings you can hold your bitcoins and wait for the price rise. All of these  are the reason why bitcoin is worth now a days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is worth because it's decentralized currency first of all, you have an opportunity to make everything you want all over the world without any problems. The second benefit is profit you can get from crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107

Those people who says that bitcoin is unworthy, yeah they are wrong. They said that idea because they did not know what is the real essence of it. They are not knowledgeable what are the things that bitcoin have. Bitcoin is really worth it and valuable because there's a lot of things you can do by the use of it.
Bitcoin is  things  that  worth  to  be discussed  because bitcoin is a the  new direction of currency in which the world currency systems shifts towards it even others would say  it's a scam but  either we like  it or not we are heading to block chain  technology.
Activity: 354

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
For me, Bitcoin is very valuable. Even highly valuable. I think someone who says Bitcoin is not worth it is wrong. Due to the fact, Bitcoin has a fantastic value and can even rise higher than now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10

Bitcoin more worth and the value always increasing because bitcoin have limited supply. Beside that, in internet era where communication is instant, need currency that no one control and lower fee for transaction. I am believe that in the future, transaction in internet will rising and peoples do their activities by online
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Actually Bitcoin is a just a peer to peer digital cash system it just gain its value because people believe on that service.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
just leave them they did not know what is bitcoin, just continue to earn with bitcoin, bitcoin will increase and will touch the highest price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
People who say that bitcoin has no value has no proper knowledge about cryptocurrency, how it works and what is the future for it.
Bitcoin is revolutionary and a game-changer to how money can circulate or move and all we need is just a device and internet. It also is greatly profitable when handled properly. It has a great potential in the future.
Activity: 210

No , it has a good value for us. Sometimes if we do not have money we can get in here . Yeah ,  We do not prevent the decrease and increase of the value of bitcoin . But we need to wait for a perfect time to sell your bitcoin.

Laern to wait for a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: