Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 7. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin back in the past is not really profitable because the price is very low but today, there are a lot of investors in the market who is interested on cryptocurrency that make the price of bitcoins to increase even more till it reach $10k dollar now a days.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes absolutely bitcoin has really worth because of its price and value. Infact many people conclude that bitcoin is the modern gold or digital gold that makes it worth for everyone to keep on holding. And that is why many people will stay and look to it as a valuable investment and profitable coin. No doubt on how worthy bitcoin is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
bitcoin are worth not just because about it price, people are intrested in it because it can being a future of transcaction for people and can bring a good for the economic growth
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
The transaction system must be changed and if it continues to rely on the banks then this will make the transaction becomes slow and expensive, the presence of bitcoin be the best solution to solve all transaction problems in the future.
Activity: 364
Bitcoin is really worth it because you can earned a profit and you can use it as a means of payment and it really gives you financial freedom. Since I entered the world of bitcoin I can say that it is really a valuable cryptocurrency since it gives me so much satisfaction and it was my life saver.
Activity: 196
This is not true until now Bitcoin still has a price value, even the highest value in the coin market cap.
I wonder why anyone says that Bitcoin has no value, in essence, Bitcoin only experienced a price reduction rather than losing the price.
The value will stabilize and rise, we can only wait for Bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 238
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

It is because Bitcoins are needed, and how much we need them and how many people needs them is the one that defines the demand and if the demand is strong and the supply is very limited, then it will mean that bitcoins are obviously gonna increase in price. Just take for example gold, now as we know, gold is preciously needed because it can be used in so many ways which is why it is of high value plus the fact that it is getting harder to find gold nowadays, explains why it is priced high. The same goes with bitcoins. Hope you understand.
Activity: 476
Acquiring bitcoin is hard because the price of the bitcoin is now expensive. It is worth it to have bitcoins because bitcoin can improve our life. We can get incentives from having bitcoins.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
A currency that is giving you an opportunity to become a financially freedom person is already a strong statement of that currency's worth. On the side of cryptoworld, bitcoin is worthy enough to be called as the king because it's the base currency of altcoins.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is very valuable for every user because it changes many lives and improve it. The bitcoin also have a limited supply that makes it more valuable as the demand is rising because of its good project that everyone can be able to use easier wherever they are on which is hard to experience in our community.
Activity: 294
It's worth the bitcoin, many people here in the world who are bitcoin's help. The day will come to appreciate the value of bitcoin.  Wink
Merit: 12
The point that makes bitcoin is worth/valuable is the confidence of everyone close to bitcoin that bitcoin is really worth to them, the more peoples using bitcoin for payments or transacts in the internet world, the more valuable also the payment system is. Just as a gold, bitcoin is available in limited quantities.. and i think this is what causes the price to increase over time due to demand and supply from all those using bitcoin.
Jlv
The Future Of Work
Bitcoin is worth to all the users because it is digital currency that could help us in many ways, like bills payment, transfer money from one another where ever we are and bitcoin help us also to earned through investing in trading, mining, and joining social media campaign.
Activity: 173
cave canem!
I think anything is worth the thing that people can offer in exchange of it, so bitcoin will have any price until people will be ready to buy it
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is worth because it's decentralized currency first of all, you have an opportunity to make everything you want all over the world without any problems. The second benefit is profit you can get from crypto.
There must be so many benefits and usefulness of bitcoins that can vary from person to person according to their needs and goals. But what is superb than everything else, is the second statement you just said here. Bitcoins as the source of income and profits for everyone. We have to work on this plateau and must earn big profits and would be establishing a happier life.
Activity: 294
Crypto currency is a new revolutionary type of money. Like any other currency or unit of account, it has value only because people believe that it has value in the form of a unit of exchange. Some money is provided with gold or other precious metals, others are not supported, although they are of value, because people attach importance to them and use them as a unit of exchange. Crypto-currencies have been developed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets that are not dependent on central banks.
Activity: 238
For me bitcoin is worth it to learn and to use because it gives us the opportunity to have a decentralize money that we can use now and in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bitcoin is worthy because, it is the first and decentralized cryptocurrency. We know that bitcoin's ability is very tremendous and most of it users can transact their money almost anonymously that's why bitcoin is expensive. The main reason why bitcoin is expensive because you can gain and earn a massive profit on it and also the unstable price of it. When bitcoin’s acceptance grows the cost of it also increase and many users become wealthy, so the popularity of bitcoin increase and when the demand increase the next thing that will rise is its worth that is the main reason why bitcoin is worthy.

I agree. Some of its value come from the opportunity it gives. It's rare to see an asset this volatile. Anyone could ride its up and downs. Plus the availability is overwhelming. It has never been easier to trade through exchanges. Ive known some people who learned to trade btc before learning how to trade stocks. Finally, its value also come from the solution it offers. btc is a piece of code that is a solution to a problem. Everyone sees a different problem it solves. For instance, you could see it as a us vs bank thing or you could see it  btc being digital gold or maybe both!
Activity: 114
Bitcoin is world wide meaning it can be used all over the world. For example there are people who are accustomed to travel and have bitcoin, this will facilitate the exchange of money because the spread will be easier. But with a note, the merchant that is in the world there it can accept this.
Activity: 140
I never bother about the investment opportunity that bitcoin brings to us. Just using it as a payment system itself I am finding the worth of using bitcoin ecosystem. It is a great Savior for me because I had many bitter experience with other payment systems.
Pages:
Jump to: