Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 6. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
when i read the history about it, i think bitcoin worth because it can provide easy p2p transaction and they impress people if bitcoin are same like energy in electricty and of course they confess people to getting know about it
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me from $997.69 at the start of 2017 and hit $19,000.00 by December 2017.
The appreciating value is high. By just simple as buying and hodling it for long time I get big
return by the end of the year. This does not include mining and trading. How much more
if we sum that all up. By this, Bitcoin is worth it. Not only that as Bitcoin appreciate
and reach $19,000 last year, people are more motivated and  curious about Bitcoin.
Through this effect, demand on Bitcoin risen up as we have limited supply of Bitcoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Some says bitcoin not worth it to learn, to risks for money but I think they said its not worth because they are not ready to learn and not ready to earn in this kind of digital currency. However, bitcoin really worth my effort, my dedication to spend time becasue through this I earned money well.

I also strongly believe that bitcoin is worthy and valuable and then we can get a better idea of how to use it for a better future development in my money. I will be more responsible for any ways because of bitcoin. I would be able to spend some time into bitcoin because I want to earned much money to support my family financially.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
It has value because you can exchange it for something else. For you to have a bitcoin, you must pay money to have it. Now economics (supply and demand) dictate the price of bitcoin in the exchange. At some point, a low supply happens and bitcoin's price become more expensive. Of course other factors dictate it's price in the market but rest assured that it does have value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
why bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin currency has more value and many argue bitcoin is a new era in terms of currency the bitcoin also has more features than the fiat like fast transaction, fee low so reasonable that decent bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is extremely justified, despite all the trouble since you can earned a benefit and you can utilize it as a methods for installment and it truly gives you budgetary flexibility. Since I entered the bitcoin I can state that it is extremely a significant cryptographic money since it gives me so much fulfillment and it was my lifeline.

You can also gain different learnings or knowledge from here, that may help your internet skills.
Activity: 239
Bitcoin is worth as much as people can offer in exchange of it. If the people will loose interest in it - btc will became nothing
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
This hahaha is a joke, The man who asked you, it means he does not know how much bitcoinnya price,
or maybe he's an official or he's got everything compared to bitcoin values, well, for myself the value of bitcoin is very valuable
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The many problems about the financial system and the transactions must be no solution, and I think the presence of bitcoin can be the answer and the best solution to make the transaction easier and safer so it makes bitcoin is worth.
Activity: 406
Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.
For me bitcoin is really a good way to make a lot of noney in the future, and i believe that bitcoin can rise or puml it's value when we continue to invest our money with bitcoin and bitcoin is really wirth because a lot of people becane rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Bitcoin is very worthy because it is just like gold that has a precious value. As people are adopting on it, it becomes one of the necessity it has value as time is passing by. The more you use it the greater its value will become.That's why many people has the interest to invest on it because it is worth to invest for.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.

We always think first if one thing is really worth it to spent time for it. Bitcoin is really worth spending money and time, because the value of bitcoin is not stable. It fluctuates either to high or to low.

Worth of something is not just about how expensive you spent for to have it. Its about how will that cheap value will be profitable and change your life. Bitcoin already made a lot of people to become millionaire, you just have to know when you need to hold or sell to become more profitable.

Lots of people are worried  about the cryptocurrency last time that the value didn't rise. But the worth of something  is taking risk even your not sure when it will be back again.
Activity: 344
Some says bitcoin not worth it to learn, to risks for money but I think they said its not worth because they are not ready to learn and not ready to earn in this kind of digital currency. However, bitcoin really worth my effort, my dedication to spend time becasue through this I earned money well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
According to the press information, the current BTC was born with the purpose of fast, low cost, not dependent on any intermediary. But today BTC is going against the purpose of the BTC inventor, people to hold the BTC for speculation, whales pump the price unequal. Therefore, the price of BTC has increased dramatically.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Activity: 378
Bitcoin price itself in my opinion can not be separated between demand and supply at any time so in the next few years bitcoin still exists when many enthusiasts who start to rely on it as one long-term investment in order to gain profits.
Activity: 354
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
I think why people can't fully accept bitcoin is because of those people who use bitcoin to scam other people. Bitcoin itself is not a scam rather those people who use it mindlessly and just want to earn big amount of bitcoin without considering other people who work hard to get their own bitcoin. These kind of people should be ban and vanish because they stain the reputation of bitcoin which is not good to it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
If you assume that banks are just those places where people keep their money then your are so wrong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
It becomes more and more valuable because it helps people with their business, at money transfer to other country because of fast and low cost. It is simple in use and is safe for storage.
yups true because bitcoin can be for quick delivery and then for shipping cost is very cheap compared to shipping via bank, so surely many people choose that alternative
Activity: 126
It becomes more and more valuable because it helps people with their business, at money transfer to other country because of fast and low cost. It is simple in use and is safe for storage.
Pages:
Jump to: