Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss - page 8. (Read 12990 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has a value because people believe in it. In addition, bitcoin already helped many people.
If people will accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange, its value will appreciate and appreciate. Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Anyone who tells you that bitcoin has no value must be a full time fool. If Bitcoin has no value then we will all be picking it up for free and we will also not make any single profit from it. How can you be telling me that something that is worth $9000 has no value ? If it has no value then why are investing on it ?

If it has no value, then why are so many people working very hard everyday just to earn from it. Don’t believe anyone that tells you Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency has no value, they might be just jealous or angry cause they never had the chance to join. Bitcoin has value and the value is the current price it’s being sold for.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The more people invest in bitcoin, the price increases. Since some people already use bitcoin instead of ordinary money and some employers pay salaries with cryptocurrency, the life of people depends on bitcoin. People trust bitcoin, invest in it, it follows that the rate will grow as long as people use bitcoins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is worth, because it has a price value in world coin market, if you invest in bitcoin you will not regret because the money you put in bitcoin is worth of it, bitcoin can be trusted and you will not ask for another ,for bitcoin can help whenever you invest in it.

bitcoin is able to attract trust globally, and even sparked the trust and conspiracy of the world's bankers. Bitcoin has unlimited value, but in the future the fluctuation ratio will become sharper and uncontrollable. There must be a solution step or bitcoin that will actually become history.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is worth, because it has a price value in world coin market, if you invest in bitcoin you will not regret because the money you put in bitcoin is worth of it, bitcoin can be trusted and you will not ask for another ,for bitcoin can help whenever you invest in it.
Activity: 238
Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is worth it, because here in Biycoin it is not just all about how you will earn money it is also learning about Bitcoin because here's a lot of way how but it dependa on you what will you going to do.
Activity: 230
Bitcoin is really worth it for me. Ever since I join in Bitcoin it helps my financial support so I can consider this as a really worth spending time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Bitcoin is worthy because, it is the first and decentralized cryptocurrency. We know that bitcoin's ability is very tremendous and most of it users can transact their money almost anonymously that's why bitcoin is expensive. The main reason why bitcoin is expensive because you can gain and earn a massive profit on it and also the unstable price of it. When bitcoin’s acceptance grows the cost of it also increase and many users become wealthy, so the popularity of bitcoin increase and when the demand increase the next thing that will rise is its worth that is the main reason why bitcoin is worthy.
Activity: 216
For me, Bitcoin is a big opportunity to all of us. It's a big help in our life because Bitcoin is veru useful and profitable at the same time. Bitcoin has a lot of use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It is the digital money which is very common now a days and through this we can do many things in the modern world and bitcoin is worth because through this many business transaction and other online transactions takes place. And investment in bitcoin and other crypto are worthy now a days 2018 is now a good year for bitcoin and crypto money.
Activity: 226
I really liked as one guy here said, the only value of anything is when we give a value in it. We name this as valueable thing.
Activity: 151
Because bitcoin give us the opportunity to change our financial problem, as I see know more people have a wealthy life because of investing in bitcoin that is why I believe bitcoin is worth it to every user, investors.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin is worth it because it gives us a good profit, we can use it as payment for some bills and transfer money person to person by using our cellphone and internet with less charge, government and bank didn't know all of the transaction so that privacy is still there.
Besides bitcoin is really profitable as I see when I start on joining on it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
They think Bitcoin is worthless because they are not aware of it, how can you love someone whom you dont know? Its just something lile that, the more you know something the more you will recognise he positve attributes of it for you to be convinced that this is worth it. Just like gold people think this is important nd valuable cause thwy see it being used in auctions, payments and even accessories which if thwy have they can sold it with an exchange to moneg that they can used to buy their own things. How we value something will depends on how deep we see the things with it.
Activity: 372
Bitcoin have value we trade it in the market right? So when you trade it means the thing you trade have a value. Come to think of it people get interested because where? it's because of the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
It is just other people do not clearly understand or appreciate Bitcoin's existence that is why they are all saying that Bitcoin is not valuable or not worthy at all but they are just stating out what they just feel and basically what they only know about it. For me, I bet all of us users here together with the investors and consumers really value Bitcoin because we clearly understand what is it and its real purpose for us. It is just that people need to fully understand it so that we will be sharing the same thoughts about Bitcoin that despite of all happenings in the virtual market which relates to it, still Bitcoin was worthy as always because of what it can give and provide to us which are the benefits that makes our lives comfortable to live than before.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!

Bitcoin is worth because it gives income and a multiple profit. Once bitcoin expensive you can profit a big amount of money. That was investors love in bitcoin. They earn a lot of money.
Activity: 196
This is really simple the value bitcoin comes from its utility, many people say that there are stuff that has intrinsic value but that is false something needs to be useful in some way or form to be valuable and bitcoin is extremely valuable because it is very useful, it is the most valuable currency around the world because it is the first currency that allows you to have complete ownership of your money.
Activity: 98
The answer is because bitcoin is the king of all coins. Bitcoin has a high price, can be used as an asset and investment. As the reference of virtual exchange rates in the world.
Activity: 101
I would agree that speculators have a big part to play in this, since they bring liquidity to the market. But obviously this is not the decisive factor for Bitcoin's value. I would say scarcity, utility and decentralization are the things that make Bitcoin valuable and different from anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: