Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 2. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Bounty can be viewed from an angle as not an investment coz you didn't invest your personal money in it.

However, from a different perspective, you utilized your energies, time and bundle before you could do the bounty assigned to you, so indirectly it's also form of investment coz you have worked for the ICO developers and the pay they are giving you is invested for you in the form of Bounty tokens. Hope you get me? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 21, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
+1+1+1

This is exactly how I look at it. Typically if there is a coin I want to invest in I will try to earn tokens through bounty first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Yeah of course bounty hunters should be considered as investors also. Though they don't invest money but they invest their time and energy which can be converted to do other physical work that can earn them money.
Activity: 171
July 21, 2018, 07:56:41 PM
I respect the value of labor of each participant in this work. So that's still a good reason to think that bounty is an investment. You should think positively about it. And in the work environment, do not associate it with "free".
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think bounty is the same as investment, because we spend a lot of time working on a bounty campaign. The difference is when people invest using money while bounty hunter invests with time.
Activity: 86
July 21, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
People are accustomed to consider investments as cash investments only. The costs of labor, time or other resources are considered as a work. I also consider the bounty not as an investment in the classical sense, but as a job so I spend my free time and skills to earn tokens in bounties.
Activity: 378
July 21, 2018, 07:45:50 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I totally agree with you friend. Bounty hunter is part of the investor as well. Personally when I get token from bounty manager, the result is half I disbursed as my salary and half of it I invest for long term.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 07:39:43 PM
It certainly is not, big investors do not have time for bounties
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:38:34 PM
It is an absolutely real investment because bounty hunters invest their time and labor to get bounties.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
Bounty is investment of time and efforts, so its definitely investment. Only problem you cant participate in 10000 bounties, but with money you can participate in all icos.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
The gift is a program that can give us the free token without having to invest in money. And this gift is very important because of a lot of the bounty hunter who wants to join in a project of ICO. And if you want to invest is certainly a very big risk because now a lot of the ICO project scam.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
July 21, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
I get the point. But I think it is more appropriate that we consider it as a compensation because there's a certain task that we should do for us to qualify for bounty payment. We might think as an investment because it took us a long period before we get the reward and realized the gains. But an investment is something we bought using our money not by rendering service.
Activity: 85
July 21, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
Abundance remunerate is same venture with others speculator. We get token from our work and it is anything but a free. Most people groups believe that token reward from abundance is free and they dump it since they not burn through cash to get that token.

On the off chance that people groups contribute on token with their cash, abundance seeker get token from their work
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
I do not agree with your statement because even spending of time is an investment. The similar question is described in any economic book. Our life, money, resources are limited so every decision which we make is actually an investment.
Activity: 714
July 21, 2018, 07:24:47 PM
because investment requires funds if you want to invest. different from bounty. If you want to participate in bounty of course requires our skills and of course hard work to generate revenue. With it's very different investments and bounty. And all of that goes back to each person. if you have large funds can invest.
Activity: 111
July 21, 2018, 07:24:20 PM
Taking an interest in an abundance is only one method for contributing, it's essentially a venture of time and no cash included. Numerous individuals from crypto do abundance as the most secure approach to get a coin than contribute it with paper cash. Be that as it may, since you get abundance when supporting a task, it is anything but a speculation. Ventures are commitments that assistance the undertaking create, and these commitments are cash. I surmise that somy it is including with contributing and by one means or another it doesn't either. Both way is valid yet it doesn't make a difference in the event that it is speculation or not. You are investing energy and working yet noone calls this a genuine activity so is this influencing this abundance to chase thing not a vocation cause others not see that way? I think not.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
July 21, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
honestly, until now I still can not understand, whether a bounty or an investment, Bounty is a term of looking for treasure, when the Bounty program is completed then we will receive a reward even though the amount of rewards we earn is not as great as the person who bought the coin directly.
subtly I can say Bounty is one type of work that rewards can be invested  Grin
Activity: 630
July 21, 2018, 07:15:06 PM
Investment doesn't always implicit into money but also efforts. Doing bounty is not an easy task if you work on such multiple bounties.  If you do it full-time then it is considered as a job(?) already since most of your time is only on doing task such as advertising ICOs on social media and the bitcointalk forum itself. Investments doesn't also mean that they are already investors, it is a different word.
You are right. Our time and our hard work to complete tasks and rules are one of investment. That's a substitute for money because we will also get a token at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 21, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

I think you're right. Those who honestly participate in the bounty - invest their time in the project. Now many projects do not appreciate the time of bounty participants and postpone the bounty's end dates. But do not increase the bounty pool. It's not fair!
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 07:04:56 PM
once we invest time in bounty we in return put our time in earnings tokens and we learn about upcoming ico coins i feel both the way we are being benefited
Pages:
Jump to: