Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 6. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 03:16:13 PM
Who says bounty is not an investment! Putting you time, energy and money in what that will later fetch you income, what is that called? INVESTMENT! Doing bounty is as good as investing!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 03:12:27 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
You are very right. Let’s not as well forget  that bounty hunters do not only invest their time and energy, in the country I find myself for instance, internet is very costly so bounty hunters actually invest a lot in their hunting.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 03:07:31 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
For me, it relies on the circumstance when we say speculation we give everything keeping in mind the end goal to confer what we have to. When we discuss the abundance, yes it is a speculation, a venture of our quality time and exertion that we surrendered to this business with a specific end goal to go along the need of the undertaking we are participating. Not a venture of cash but rather a speculation of time since we give a ton of time for it that consequently, we can get a benefit which is the installment from our exertion.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
July 19, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
It's simple - participate in the bounty campaigns require some serious work. And investments to work automatically, especially for a long period of time. But no one prevents the resulting bounty tokens from being transferred to cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Actually bounty campaings are very good way to Get money in return your time
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
bounty is an investment of time and patience we give our knowledge and share info on regular basis and in return, we get to know the best icos in market
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
Activity: 672
July 19, 2018, 02:13:10 PM
I am totally agree with your comment that, time is also a investment. But some people not agree because they say this bounty campaigns can do in our free time. But i say them the free time is also an investment.
But from some time there is scam projects are came, and due to this our precious time waste in these bounty projects.
So according to me, choose any bounty campaign wisely after read there project detail, like that when you are making a investment in any coins.
Definitely you will get good bounty campaigns.
July 19, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
From your perspective its a one kind of investment for you.But as member of a crypto market its not an invesment.To be a crypto investor you have to invest on market coins.When you do bounty you just complete tasks and earn coin,as crypto currency logic you do not invest money on this project and its does not call investment. But as a personal thinking you are a investor of your time and work.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 12:06:23 PM
Actually both are mutually beneficial but both are different because Bounty does not have to spend capital but investment must spend capital, so therefore more people choose Bounty Kate does not need to spend capital
Activity: 434
July 18, 2018, 12:04:13 PM
Yeahh you are very right i think it is high time we gave bounty hunters some credits for the promotional activities that they do to send the news about Initial Coin Offerings all over the world. Time indeed is money and so in one way or another they are investing their resources which is their time into it and they must be accorded the needed respect.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Investment doesn't always into money but also efforts. Doing bounty is not an easy task if you work on such multiple bounties.  If you do it full-time then it is considered as a job(?) already since most of your time is only on doing task such as advertising ICOs on social media and the bitcointalk forum itself. Investments doesn't also mean that they are already investors, it is a different word. Those who risking putting their money on such ICO have greater consequences to deal with. For those bounty hunters only efforts are wasted but for those who really invest money could loss a real money. Both have going to lose something but the reward money could erase it all.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 18, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
I think the bounty is a job, we use or spend our time to work for something. Then, we get the payment for our job done. However, the payment may be not sure. Sometimes, we get nothing. But sometimes, we get many things. So, it depends on our views about the bounty.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

I fully agree with you and share your opinion. I do not know why people just do not appreciate their work and time and think that only when they give money can lose. In fact, they lose so much when they give away their time without any reward for it. In my opinion, everyone should know how much his own time is worth.
Activity: 349
July 18, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I don't think so. Yes! Bounty hunters have to put their efforts into campaign. We can say that bounty hunter are investing their efforts, but they aren't investors. Investor are people that puts money into financial schemes, property,... with the expectation of achieving a profit. Bounty hunter is  a personnel of the project.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
July 18, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
Why not?
 I believe it is the same as investment, but sometimes with extremely low effort you can gain higher than average backer, so bounty is a good chance for me
Activity: 6
July 18, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
This can only be an investment of your time since the bounty company take a few months before you can get rewarded
Activity: 304
July 18, 2018, 10:30:58 AM
 I can agree on that bounty campaigns is an investment of our time and effort but you are not investing your money so it is less effective and less profitable than actual investing in ICO or cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
I think it depends on everyone. I myself prefer bounty because it will not result in loss and it is an easy task. maybe for some people who do not have spare time they prefer to invest than do bounty campaign.
GFE
July 18, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
Yeah, we are investing our time to get bounty reward. May be for poor people time is not so important as resource as rich people. Every rich man knows the price of time
Pages:
Jump to: