Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 4. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Averagely bounty hunters spend about 8 hours per day on bounty activities, especially those who participate in more bounties at a time. That time could have been converted to other money making activities to generate money from there so i believe in a way, they have sacrifice something which is almost the same as sacrificing real money.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
Many people misunderstood that bounty is not an investment. I think that concept is wrong. In bounty you don't invest money to grow or to earn money more but Bounty is  an investment of time and effort just like working in normal offices, you just need to work hard and then it pays off. Bounty is about offering your service to the ICO's and campaigns that are available just like looking for a job. It's all just the same in the real world. If you join high quality campaigns, you can have  good profit.
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
bounty is only done without using capital, bounty is easier to work on and we do not have to be dizzy with investments that must be careful to analyze the situation and this is the advantage of bounty. bounty is only in charge of promoting work and differs considerably from investment
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
bounty is the initial investment toward the ledge without large capital. so the bounty is the same with investments as well. the result of the bounty, of course, most people will sell it and there is also a hold it for long term investment. so it is the same strategy for big results either from the bounty and investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 01:52:00 PM
The bounty isnt an investment because instead of buying the tokens to be acquired, they are just doing the task to earned the tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
July 21, 2018, 01:45:39 PM
On a literal ground you can say that bounty is investment because of the time, effort and even money for the procurement of the subscription to access this forum and also social media but in the real sense and in business world bounty cannot be categorized as investment ranging from the fact that it does not fit in with the definition of business investment.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
July 21, 2018, 01:39:39 PM
they are 2 types of different investments. you can choose whether to invest time or money. or a bit of all and 2. counting that in order to make money, invest time to work. so at the end maybe it's fair to say that in all 2 cases you invest time
Activity: 364
July 21, 2018, 01:37:49 PM
Yeah, I think I agree with you. I, too, have been doing for more than 6 months bounty companies and you know for all this time, I still see a very weak commitment on the part of companies. Many often cut the pool of rewards, and sometimes even change the conditions of participation, that in the end you are left with nothing. However, hope does not fade and I believe that everything I do will bring me the desired income in the future.
I think also if bounty is not an investment,
but an appreciation as a means of payment,
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 21, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Yeah, I think I agree with you. I, too, have been doing for more than 6 months bounty companies and you know for all this time, I still see a very weak commitment on the part of companies. Many often cut the pool of rewards, and sometimes even change the conditions of participation, that in the end you are left with nothing. However, hope does not fade and I believe that everything I do will bring me the desired income in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
I do not think bounty hunter is an investor, they are just partners to help make their program succeed. bounty hunter is like a worker who will work according to rules and will be paid when it is done. despite the sacrifice of time, but bounty hunter did not invest to buy coins or products from bounty that they do themselves. they just partners.
Activity: 65
July 21, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
I totally agree with the author and previously have thought a lot about it. Really, if you have no money, you invest in a project your time, your efforts, simply stated, your life. There is another question which I am thinking about - why I appreciate my life so cheaply, if my last bounty regard costed about 15$
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
Bounty companies are not an investment as you are not investing your money. Yes, you spend time, but still in this context it is not an investment in ICO.
Activity: 26
July 21, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
yes time and vitality is likewise sort of speculation however in the crypto space when we say venture then it is about the cash. The cash that we put into cryptographic money is the thing that called as speculation. Speculation into the exchanging, betting, loaning everything needs just a single stuff, that is Cash! That is the genuine venture. When you say in regards to the time and vitality then it is about the natural venture or your physical  efforts.....
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1785
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
July 21, 2018, 11:36:22 AM
Bounty is a campaign job that must be done to get a coin, while investors only invest their capital and get coins to get profit.
Bountyhunter and investors have the same goal to advance the project being followed.
Bountyhunter has an important role in marketing and news about the advantages of ICO projects that are being done. then investors are interested and invested in the ICO project.
Activity: 163
July 21, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
The real investment is to spend money to buy token. Investment is risky, but the risk of reward is very low. In the current depressed market, I think it is better to choose reward.
Activity: 55
July 21, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
Technically, it is not considered an investment because you don't spend your money directly on them, however you do spend your time and if the bounty program is a scam or a failure then you can say you wasted your investment.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
In my opinion, bounty campaigns can be considered investment. The difference is no capital needed, just do the necessary tasks. Meaning, the investment here is the effort and time. You may win, breakeven, or fail. This would be good for non-working people. Less time and effort.
Activity: 238
July 21, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

yep, i agree with you, a bounty requers time investment while for people who buy the coin with money it's an "on the moment" investment. It's nice for bounty hunters that they see in what they invest in sice they are seeing the project growing with their help.
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I does not think doing bounty is an investment, doing bounty is more like doing work and you are being pay to do the bounty task and you get your payment after ICO send out the coins. Whereas investment is more like an effortless work, where you just throw your money into it and enjoy your profit/loss later. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 11:10:08 AM
I think that for each of us, the time of our lives is a resource that is more valuable, not renewable than money.
ICO project organizers bought our time for their money. The life / work time of others purchased with money is potentially endless for the company.
Pages:
Jump to: