Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 8. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
July 17, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Hi guy, I agree with you. Nothing is free! in the bounty work, We need to spend the time to earn money. So the bounty hunters are also same investors, invest by times.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:56:38 PM
Very often when I participate in a bounty campaign I invest funds in this project. Since I try to choose interesting and promising projects. This I call an investment. But investing in a campaign bounty not means investing literally. But rather in a figurative sense - an investment of our time, labor, investment in the future. So I can say that the bounty campaign is nevertheless an investment.
Activity: 912
July 17, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
Bounty campaigns are the same investment. Only you do not invest anything tangible. You invest your personal time, which is also appreciated and is a kind of investment in the success of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 12:16:53 PM
Yes, the company's generosity can be evaluated in different ways! In principle, we just work, performing tasks, and that's all. But it happens that sometimes you understand that the project is worth investing in it! On this it can be and investment!
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
July 17, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
You have a point sir. We, bounty hunters, are also investors because we invest our time and effort even the electricity bill to make our work done. Bounty campaigns are not easy job, its a tough job for me. Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
In my opinion bounty is like investment. Because for me investment is not only money but also knowledge and time. I am joining bounty and doing the tasks, in the last when the project is successfull I am paid. So for now I invest my time and knowledge.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
It is absolutely not investment in start-up but by putting your time and hard work to do your job because of bounty you participate, you putting your time mean meaningful and not a waste of time. You know what is the crucial moment? When you know that your bounty investment is scam. Every efforts you did means nothing. You got nothing and earned nothing. That is the truth that I think the other side of doing bounty.
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Agree with author completely. And thank you for bringing this topic out!
Yes, ICO and bounty are different types of investments, but they both are investments. And they mutually beneficial for project team and participiens-investors. It is just sad that with each ICO, allocation for bounty becomes smaller and smaller...
Sorry for offtop, I guess it should be in different article.
Activity: 340
idap.io
July 17, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
because bounty is only a reward program because you have helped promote their project, but it will be an investment asset if you do not sell it and keep it in the exchanges
Activity: 84
July 17, 2018, 11:16:16 AM
Searching for a crusade or abundance and put time and exertion into it is the greatest speculation you will ever have. For me as a previous representative who leaves recently from my past work and picks cryptos, I put so much exertion and energy into it to win a benefit. Also, that is my venture.
Activity: 504
July 17, 2018, 11:15:28 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

bounty is not an investment because its a bounty reward allocation given by ICOs project to participants of bounty campaigns and it's enough also for a bounty hunter if the invest or sell the rewards token.

I cannot call Bounty an investment as well, man. This is a kind of a job that gives you the money. However, you can use this money to buy the cryptocurrency, and in this case, it can be an investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 08:34:55 AM
I can be called so as well I think. Because time is a real resource, as well as the capabilities of the account here, so yes, it is an investment for me as well.
if I think the gift is arguably an investment and a job. because in hiring projects from bounty we can get a token that can be directly sold and can be used as a long-term grip
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
July 17, 2018, 08:33:30 AM
Of course, we also invest our time and efforts in bounty tasks, but as for me, this is called work, not investment, as we don't risk our money.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I totally share you sentiment, even looking at it from another perspective, if a bounty participant put so much into a bounty campaign say signature and rewarded handsomely such participant might even own more tokens by the main investors. At if such participant decodes to hold the coin, some investors can't stand side by side with him because he is better off in terms of the token possession.
You have a point there. After ICO and token distribution there is no difference between the bounty token holder and the real money investor. We all become investors
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:07:49 PM
All of us is have a right to invest in any investment. Investment and bounty is different bounty is doing a task give us a reward to earn and you invest your time for that bounty. Investment is needed a capital to gain a profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

I totally share you sentiment, even looking at it from another perspective, if a bounty participant put so much into a bounty campaign say signature and rewarded handsomely such participant might even own more tokens by the main investors. At if such participant decodes to hold the coin, some investors can't stand side by side with him because he is better off in terms of the token possession.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 06:04:40 PM
I totally disagree with this statement saying
Bounty is not an investment.
As for me bounty is an investment at least
If you have the project tokens, you have an investment in the project, though a limited or restricted investment.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
July 16, 2018, 06:01:37 PM
I can be called so as well I think. Because time is a real resource, as well as the capabilities of the account here, so yes, it is an investment for me as well.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
Bounty hunters are not investors because doing bounty is considered as a work and get a reward or a salary. Investors are the one who buy the token or put a money to invest in cryptocurrency or a traditional investment.
Activity: 118
July 15, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

for me bounty is an investment, because we spend our time to bounty, so it's the same as we invest. maybe money can be replaced, but for time will never be replaced.
Pages:
Jump to: