Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 10. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:12:53 PM
yes you are right bounty campaign is not like investment, bounty campaign you can get the result when you have done the task of bounty manager which is given for you, when you have done the task then you will get stake then you can get profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
The answer is very simple, because investment is when people invest . Time and effort is not an investment
Activity: 32
July 14, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
Right. Although we do not need the money to invest, the time to study the project as well as the bounty project selection that we are going to participate in is worthwhile and requires the brain to work.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 14, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
Time is very important for every single people life. We are know that "Time & Tide Wait For None" Yeah, it's definitely ture time is one kind of investment in any work Station for all People'. Time can not be recover i agree with you. I think at this moment people are agreed to hard working with bounties but they are not agree to going investment because it' more risky.                 
Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
I think bounty campaign is not an investment at all since there in no involvement of money. For me investment is a risk management regarding to your finances where you invest to expect to duplicate your money with profits.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 10:25:02 PM
the bounty is the same investment. Everything can make money is investment. invest your times and it will become money.
Activity: 392
July 14, 2018, 10:24:47 PM
Bounty is not an investment because you do not put any money from it you are just working for in by doing like advertising and some sort but on investment their is a money involve on it unlike with bounty
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
July 14, 2018, 10:22:11 PM
I think investment is the exchange of funds for future benefits and income.
The bounty thread is to gain future benefits and income through time, so the poor can only choose the bounty thread.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 10:12:39 PM
Exactly! Bounty is just a way of payment for work. You put the efforts for the company, working with them and trying to be useful for the company. And you get a reward for that in bounty. It's an investment of your time and efforts. It's not free gift, it's a reward for the work. And all that we have to is to choose the projects wisely. I like the future stuff like quantum computing. That's why I choose Qilimanjaro in my signature.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 10:07:50 PM
in my mind, if I agree with your opinion. For me, investments are not only calculated in the form of money. but investment in other forms, for example in the form of business and time. It's for the bounty hunters. And also what can be a gift for investment, and if the prize can be for investment should many people join the prize and invest in it.

Activity: 84
July 14, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
Technically you invest your time and you're not certain if you would get a good amount of profit and if you won't get anything at all.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
Participating bounty is an investment too. All bounty participants invest their time of averaging 2-3 months for one project and bounty hunter works hard to earn token.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 06:47:31 PM
Bounty is truly an investment of your time and energy. It is too stressful especially the blog when the whitepaper is very technical and difficult to understand. Sometimes you even join and you won't get paid
Activity: 140
July 12, 2018, 02:03:53 PM
Participating in bounty companies you do not invest your money, but just spend your time.  Most often this waste is well rewarded.  But there has also been a lot of ico scammers lately, which is not very encouraging...
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
Just the opposite. Bounty programs are the most expensive investment that can be. After all, you are investing your precious time to help the project to realize their ideas, it's cool) and time is a very expensive investment, so choose carefully projects generosity and expose scams!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

being seeing it this way, people registered in bounty campaigns, and bring out their time in doing bounty at the end of the bounty they will earn their token and the token will earn them some money therefore Bounty is an investment.
Activity: 170
July 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
in my viewpoint and concept. The bonus is also an investment. Although it is not a type of capital investment and has tangible value, it is. However, it is also a form of indirect investment by effort, labor value, and it is invisible.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

bounty is not an investment because its a bounty reward allocation given by ICOs project to participants of bounty campaigns and it's enough also for a bounty hunter if the invest or sell the rewards token.
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
I think you are right. But this is not a money investment. But this is an investment of time. Smiley Smiley Smiley
i th9nk that it os a matter of luck and you npdo not need to have any good and deep knowledhpge about how things work
Activity: 434
July 12, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
many peolel do noe even consider bounty campaigns to be a proper thing to do, well it is up to you to decispde
Pages:
Jump to: