Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 5. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:29:03 AM
we should also look at it from the point of view where we see it. Of course, providing time and effort here is an investment. If doing bounty does give you money just like investing money into a project, then that's investment but in a form of time and effort.
Activity: 201
July 21, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Because in bounty you don't use your money to get tokens.
in bounty you only take your time to do some bounty task to get tokens.
that's why bounty is not an investment.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
You have invested in tokens you won with Bounty campaigns.
A system where you can make money without spending money, bounty campaigns.
If you join high quality campaigns, you can earn good money.
Activity: 151
July 21, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
certainly different between bounty and investment, bounty is the result of us doing an ICO job in the form of posts every day. while our investments provide funds or buy a coin that is in crypto, without posting every day. the result of bounty with very different investments as well as the time of getting also different faster and more profits on investment than the bounty.
Activity: 56
July 21, 2018, 12:53:12 AM
I totally agree with your opinion. participate bounty very difficult and often get bounty scam. it will waste time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 21, 2018, 12:42:21 AM
bounty campaign is not an investment because you will not get a guarantee if your money will come back. bounty campaign is a platform for promotion only.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
Investment is all about money,time,effort and dedication. You invest your time to join in bounty and daily regularly task, effort to take the task in a unique. And dedication to achieve your rewards.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 12:39:16 AM
some people assume that bounty is an investment and some are not. investors are people who invest money in projects to earn profits in time. bounty hunters earn money to support promising projects as well so they both have the same power and also need people to do it all, but unfortunately someone does not understand this
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
July 21, 2018, 12:18:39 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
I really agree with this, bounty hunters have also made an expensive investment at the expense of the time. bounty hunter gets a reward from his work promoting a project. if the project fails, bounty hunters also suffer losses that have worked without getting paid.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 21, 2018, 12:08:41 AM
I think the bounty hunters are different from the investment, because if we invest in capital to buy some coins and hold the coin for a long time may take several years, while in bounty hunter does not need to spend too much money to buy coins because the bounty hunter only need to complete the existing task in bounty campaign that joined
Activity: 693
July 20, 2018, 11:23:02 PM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Yes, i totally agree. Both are considered an investments and both have risk and consequences whether good or a bad one.
I think the concept of losing either money vs. Time and effort doesn't matter because both are time consuming. people who buy tokens for investment needs time too. Holding is the key for great profits.
In short, long term investment. The only difference is that it doesn't just consume time it also consumes money. While on the other hand, bounty campaign only needs time and effort. It doesnt need any money to begin with. This is why i prefer bounty campaign over buying coins for investment.
Yes, bounty can be considered as investment in terms of time we spent because time is money. But still there are many people who participate in bounty campaign that also investing on ICO they have join and me too I usually buy coins on ICO where I have join.
Activity: 191
July 20, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
The bounty is my job to earn some money and with the bounty, to date, the results obtained are quite passable.
And I also have goals for the future could invest in crypto and investment projects of the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
July 20, 2018, 10:55:44 PM
Bounty is a job, so there is still a chance not to make money, so it is an investment and at times unjustified

Bounty can be sometimes better than Job. If you Join any good ICO, it can help you get good returns at the end of the day.
I Mostly like to join Bounty which has promising future. For example JseCoin is one of the coolest project and can give nice returns at the end of ICO.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 03:28:40 PM
In my opinion bounty is an investment too in form of 'time'. Not everyone has cash to contribute but bounty program gives us opportunity to invest with time and effort. I just hate those who take advantage and use multiple/fake accounts.
Activity: 102
July 20, 2018, 03:11:37 PM
The time spent on bounty is also an investment. And like any work this should be paid. But when you are involved in a bounty, you must remember the risks. All related to crypto currency are risky. But all our time spend on participating in bounty will be paid. www.menlo.one must help us recognize good project and spend time only on developing our life.
Do you understand when its ICO will begin? I saw roadmap but I can not find this infirmation there. I have read someting about this July. But July ends soon.
Activity: 333
July 20, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

Yes, i totally agree. Both are considered an investments and both have risk and consequences whether good or a bad one.
I think the concept of losing either money vs. Time and effort doesn't matter because both are time consuming. people who buy tokens for investment needs time too. Holding is the key for great profits.
In short, long term investment. The only difference is that it doesn't just consume time it also consumes money. While on the other hand, bounty campaign only needs time and effort. It doesnt need any money to begin with. This is why i prefer bounty campaign over buying coins for investment.
Activity: 120
July 20, 2018, 07:26:48 AM
Bounty is a job, so there is still a chance not to make money, so it is an investment and at times unjustified
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:22:54 AM
I completely agree. First of all, bounty hunters invest their work and time. I think that this too can be considered an investment in the crypto currency.
Activity: 304
July 20, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
I agree with you, the bounty is the same investment, because the time that we spend for bounty, we could spend on normal work with hourly pay.
yes, you are right. But the better way to invest is to invest money, this is the way how is constructed the mindset of a real inverstors, that invests money and less time.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 19, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
Well said but the literal meaning of investment involves movement of cash either physically or non-physical, so in a real sense investing in coins is different from doing bounty programs. In another view the time spent in doing bounty programs can actually be considered as an investment because "investments" can also be related to the use of time.
Pages:
Jump to: