Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 9. (Read 3108 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
It's more like a job, we get paid by company tokens! Investors invest money and pay us!
Both are different concepts. In investment we have to put money as per the plan, and in future we get the value. But in bounty the payment is done by the company and we have to give our efforts and time to make more attention towards the project. so in one money is factor in another time is factor
Activity: 65
July 15, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
Probably Yes, a kind of bounty hunters are investors, yet we are wasting our time
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:23:16 AM
For those who appreciate the time it will pay well, then the investment of time can be given to those who really appreciate the time. And those who never appreciate the time then they will just cheat. Investment time will be more valuable and we should be able to use the time to be appreciated.
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 01:10:48 AM
It's more like a job, we get paid by company tokens! Investors invest money and pay us!
Activity: 84
July 15, 2018, 12:55:18 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

Bounty is not an investment but rather it's a work or a project that is worked on by many people. It's like a public part time or contractual job. It's not an investment because you are actually working out the project in order to earn your money.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
July 15, 2018, 12:49:57 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

I think Bounty is an investment. In bounty you spend your time instead of money.  And as you know time is more important than money and token got from bounty can be very useful if Hold as their value can increase. Example Jsecoin value is low now but who knows in future it may be very high valued.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
July 15, 2018, 12:49:56 AM
From different views It can be seen in different ways but will say bounty is really an investment? Well, it's a no for me. It is just a means of advertising different campaigns of projects coming up and that is all.
Activity: 210
July 15, 2018, 12:47:24 AM
Investing is not only for money. For me i think, joining bounties can still considered as investing because you are
 Spending time and effort. We are investing time and effort. For me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
We put only our time and energy into bounty . but this is not considered an investment
do not agree with you. time is the resource of which does not become more. time can not be bought or sold.
I consider time to be the most important resource that a person has.
Activity: 481
July 15, 2018, 12:40:47 AM
I think bounty is the result of the work we get, we do not invest there. we only help the success of an ico project. but we can invest the results we earn from bounty by exchanging it with altcoin.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 12:38:51 AM
In the event that an abundance seeker is going for a predetermined abundance of an ico he or she is extremely sure about not simply anything that gives an abundance, at that point he is a designer. I myself go for an ico I would contribute for the bounty.And hold it.
Not attempt to get all sort of various abundance and offer.
Activity: 156
July 15, 2018, 12:35:18 AM
very good thinking I agree with you by following bounty just the same we are investing with our energy capital not our money, it is money everything but investment capital not only money
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 12:19:49 AM
I also participate in the bounty like everyone else , but I do not agree that spending their time and energy is called investment
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 12:11:36 AM
I think, I agree with you and promote the project is also an important thing that helps to attract the attention of many investors and Many members of the crypto do bounty as the safest way to get the coins than to invest it with paper money. so I never thought with a free bounty.

July 15, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
We do invest our time and energy, but this is not an investment ... we do not invest money
July 14, 2018, 11:48:56 PM
In my opinion, you are right , we invest and spend our time, we give our strength .
Activity: 79
July 14, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

you are right about what is the meaning of investment most people do prefer invesment is equal to money which is not, we did invest our time and effort doing some task to part of the campagn without putting money on it. everyone is investor whether you put money or time and effort Cheesy
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:27:38 PM
We put only our time and energy into bounty . but this is not considered an investment
copper member
Activity: 252
July 14, 2018, 11:21:40 PM
YES AGREE TIME IS MONEY LITERALLY BECAUSE EVERYBODY HAS 24 HOURS BUT IT IS JUST TO DECIDE WHAT IT WILL SPEND I AM BOUNTY PROFESSIONAL SINCE 2017 EXIST PLATFORMS SITES AND MANY PEOPLE ARE PARTICIPATING THEN NOTHING BUT IT IS ONLY CHOOSING THE PROJECT RIGHT AND WORKING
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 14, 2018, 11:16:07 PM
The gift is more inclined to the edge of the event to dig the funds, the community can earn income through bounty without having to invest. However, some crypto communities also make bounty their investment. Because some bounty also has a good chance to be used as a place to invest. It can be seen from the concept and also the team that brings bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: