Pages:
Author

Topic: Why is bounty not an investment? - page 22. (Read 3134 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
Bounty campaigns is also a kind of investment. Only instead of money, you invest your strength and time to fulfill certain goals. So it is quick another way of investing
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:01:14 PM
Well for me i prefer bounty because most of the coins i invested in the past are way down their ico prices and i am using bounty to see if i can build my portfolio up once again.
Activity: 300
June 28, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
If you equate the money and time spent at work, then it can be considered an investment almost anything. Because all things or actions take time, effort or money. Investors are able to earn money is material, and the bounty hunters have time.
Activity: 574
June 28, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
For me, as an investor, it sounds better when a person actually invests. Either invests, and works in the bounty. But just sitting on generosity, it's not that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
Investment can simply be defined as to invest our own money for the returns i.e dividend or intrest . but in bounty we do not invest our own money but we simply advertise the company s projects so bounty can not be called as investment.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 28, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
if you had an money to invest with crypto then its good, but if you dont have an amount of money to invest with you can do bunty campaign as the meantime. bounty campaign is one of the profitable task that you could do and earn crypto. after you are getting paid on your bounty task you can invest it on some ICO's or invest it with the top 10 coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?
Yes, you are right - participation in the bounty campaign can be considered an investment, but it can also be treated in completely different ways, for example as: additional, earnings, work for part time. What will change from what you will call it investment? The main goal is profit!
Activity: 118
June 28, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
I have seen a lot of threads here asking about whether people will invest in a coin or do bounty. Its high time we all understood that, investment is not only about money. To me, any effort put into something to make it a reality can be regarded as investment. People who buy coins invest with their monies whiles those who participate in bounties also invest with their time and energy. Money is a replaceable resource but time can never replaced. To me, bounty hunters are also investors. What do you think?

of course bounty is not an investment, bounty does not use capital, while our investment must have capital that is money. and for that time it is not an investment.
Activity: 468
June 28, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
different. bounty hunter is not an investor, but they are partners, partners to smoothen the sales process, and they will be paid with the results of their hard work, taking the time to promote. different from investors, who actually buy or put money to make a profit with their own capital.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
June 28, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
I strongly agree of what you said, investment is not always all about money. It is how you invest anything most likely time,  effort and energy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

That's right. But, all the activities that people do must sacrifice time. Similarly investment, in investing in cryptocurrency we do not just buy then hold it and wait some time and then sell it. We also need time to look at the developments of the coins we invest, analyze the coins, etc. If you just buy, hold and wait that you get may be a failure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 28, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

You're right and while people say bounty hunters are dumpers and blame all nose dive in the market. They don't even think that we also want a good profit so why we sell at loss? Yeah we invested our time, effort and even getting attach and believe on it besides nobody wants to be a loser here.
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 02:23:24 AM
I know some people who do bounty hunting as a full time activity. So for them to spend so much time it definitely is an investment. They are investing their time in something they believe will give good ROI.
Activity: 120
June 28, 2018, 01:41:21 AM
Yes you are right, money can be replaced but time can never be replaced, so being an investor and bounty hunter is the same job, though they both have to do different things but they both have the same value.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 01:30:27 AM
You  can still consider it as an investment but not with your money, instead with your time and effort. Maybe some are not aware that they are lready investing by providing their services, and that is their hardwork.  All bounty hunters are the manpower of any ICO project. They work as their marketing team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 27, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
Well this is actually true. The Investment, we hunter sacrifices is time not typically money but the resources that allows us to do the bounty.
However, provided that we are part of the Crypto Community. I Can see, that half of the investors are actually from the Hunter Community.
And i think that most of the campaigns are actually made for us. For Example, signature. The people in this forum are majority hunters.
Its like they provide bounty to us, also to attract us to invest to the project.
Activity: 113
June 27, 2018, 09:24:39 AM
It can be technically defined as an investment in terms of time and effort put into it but that's about it, or  a lot of things would be classified as an investment. No one would really refer to their job as an investment even though they put time and effort into it, it's still an income, bounty falls under the same category for me
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
No. I disagree with that statement. I assume bounty also as an Investment.
Because I invest in electricity (PC), Internet, and my time doing the campaign.
Activity: 518
June 27, 2018, 09:19:04 AM
Yes that was really true and even they are just a bounty hunter they aso invest their time to work with them to earn money just like the investors they just also wait for the profit that they will earn after the end of the campaigns. So I can also call them a investors that work for their profit to be earned after the end f the campaign.
Activity: 176
June 27, 2018, 09:12:12 AM
I believe that bounty hunters are workers. They get coins for work. I do not consider them to be investors.
Pages:
Jump to: